Rest in Peace CrazyCajun

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Rest in Peace CrazyCajun

Post by poppy70 »

Well I really don‘t know what to say besides my sincere condolences to his family.
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

dodgeman wrote:Holy Cow this is a shock to me to discover this news! I was reading in the repair section and one of CC's posts when I saw that his avatar photo had the words, (In Memoriam) in bold print just above it and I proceeded here to see if there were any threads in his Honor and sure enough, here it is. :(

I have read a lot of CC'c posts in the past year or so and he was always quite respectful to everyone and did a lot of work with TPE dolls upgrading the neck issues that they have been plagued with and so he made for some interesting posts to read.

It is a very sad to learn of his passing even though I had never had any conversation with him. His last posts were on my birthday and I also learned of Irishgirl's bad news on my birthday which she posted that very day so a less than good birthday all in all for me to learn of all this.

Hate to ask but, Does anyone know what happened to him and how old he was as he looked quite well from his photos?

I do wish his family well during this difficult time and will remember him and his doll April with much deserved Respect! :angel:
I believe he was only 59. But read that on another board. Cause of death I do not know.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

so sad he will be missed wonder if the people and shop owners around atlanta will miss him and april.

carlys_guy

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

Oh wow, I was just watching his hand repair video and just happen to stumble on this post. I am blown away he's gone. I've viewed all his videos and have gotten so much information as a new doll owner, I wanted to reach out personally and thank him. May you rest in Heaven among angels, and God to comfort those close. Thank you CC for all you have done for this community, you will be missed.
Donation is on it's way. So sorry for your loss. :cry:
"I see,said the blind man."

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I read this on my phone in bed last night and spent the next hour tossing and turning, thinking of all the PM conversations I had with CC and the conversations Daria had with April.

He was always pleasant to talk to and would always ask how Daria was doing.

He was a true innovator and his inventions will live on as his legacy.
Daria and I were honoured when he invited us to participate in a trial of his cure for what he called "elbowitis", the thinning and bruising of the skin at a dolls elbow joint. This involved injecting liquid TPE into the joint to build up the cushioning.

The treatment was a great success and we sent him this thank you picture.

So goodbye James and April .
You will be missed.

Love,
scooter and Daria
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I just found out. I'm very sad. I had the honor of partying with him, and he was a blast to be around; so full of laughter. I shall miss him, and will definitely contribute to his family's go find me.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Like everyone else, horrified by this news. Just stumbled across it myself.

Of all the members on the forum, I had suspected that he might be one I visit to do a crossover photoshoot with my Brie and his dolls. As we discovered being paired up for the first annual doll Christmas gift exchange, we really live rather close - less than two hours apart and being so near we managed the first successful exchange of that hopefully-soon-to-be yearly tradition. (The other two pairings had international shipping concerns to deal with and took longer.) I'll have to recommend we formally rename it the CrazyCajun/TripleA Memorial Christmas Doll Gift Exchange or something along those lines when we renew it this coming winter. The pair of jeans, jewelry box, and necklace he got for my Brie will now become treasured relics.

Now I know why I never got a response when I told him I used that necklace in my upcoming Coverdoll photoshoot. I used it merely on a whim, and now rather glad I did. Its not a key element by any regard, but its there. Gives me a good reason to dedicate the shoot to his memory.

I also hope his dolls all find good homes, even if we never see them again.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

RIP CC.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Oh man :( SOrry to hear of this. R.I.P. C.C.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I don’t know how I missed seeing this until now. What a kind man that was a innovative and very sharp. I will miss him he very good with some repair questions and with the hand repair I did on Janie.

Death always takes the good ones first.. ~ unknown

Rest In Peace my friend.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

This is horrible news :( I was away from TDF for a few months, and I'm just now finding out about this.

CC was so kind, just a wonderful person with a big heart... This is so sad..

RIP
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I too just found out about it this sad news.
Like many, I have spoken to him.
What a great guy he is....
What is hear today, can be gone tomorrow.
Best,
Jeff

INFORMATIONS