sexyrealsexdolls.com

"view first unread post" seems broken to me

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

"view first unread post" seems broken to me

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

As the title says while logged in the "view first unread post" feature doesn't work like it does on other forums....that is to say it doesn't always take me to the correct spot and dumps me at the top of a 14 page thread that I had already looked at in sequence all the way to page 14 the day prior and only hadn't seen the last reply. This happens quite frequently.

Please take note that I indicated that I was logged in, meaning logged in while viewing all the pages previously AND logged in when selecting the view first unread feature.

Sometimes it does work..........so there is that lol

Thank you.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: "view first unread post" seems broken to me

Post by AlexKnight »

The unread system does have it's issues, probably a bug in phpBB, that's why I personally don't really use the "view first unread post" function.

And why I mark all posts as read when I'm done reading through the new posts, that way, I can start fresh, as occasionally, it will still show a post as unread, while I already saw it.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Erika
Doll
Doll

Re: "view first unread post" seems broken to me

Post by Erika »

I've had a similar problem in the past. Deletnig all the forum cookies helped, although you initially at all the post you'll be sent to the top of the first page. But after that it works again.
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

INFORMATIONS