sexyrealsexdolls.com

Malware reported

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Malware reported

Post by deerman »

I have just received a notice while on the doll forum of malware reported and to continue at my own risk. That the site could be infected.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Malware reported

Post by Phreddie »

interesting... can you give me the exact URL where it came up? (maybe in PM just in case a file IS infected)? I know there was a vulnerability in some webhosting software called Plesk back in March or so, but we're not running plesk here. Still, I'll look around to see any files that have been modded recently.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Phreddie wrote:interesting... can you give me the exact URL where it came up? (maybe in PM just in case a file IS infected)? I know there was a vulnerability in some webhosting software called Plesk back in March or so, but we're not running plesk here. Still, I'll look around to see any files that have been modded recently.
I was in recent doll posts but can't give an exact location.The notice came from the web I use Google Chrome and was a full screen notice and the warning was for Plesk.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

I had the same alert a week ago, i continued because trusting TDF. I use Google chrome also. I will do a snapshot next time it happens...

JIhan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Elle wrote:I had the same alert a week ago, i continued because trusting TDF. I use Google chrome also. I will do a snapshot next time it happens...

JIhan & Elle
Thanks Elle I thought it was just me I did a scan and went back to the forum.No problems found.

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

That is correct I had a private message that only displayed A LOT of random letters.

For example, aksjfajdkfjasdfasdfas dfakj;l;safkd

It was VERY weird!

Crimsonrk

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

crimsonrk wrote:That is correct I had a private message that only displayed A LOT of random letters.

For example, aksjfajdkfjasdfasdfas dfakj;l;safkd

It was VERY weird!

Crimsonrk
Was that recently? We had that problem some time ago. It has nothing to do with malware. But if you have those scrambled PMs right now, please let us know!

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

The warning can happen when browsers are reacting to something inside of the site code and panic, but it doesn't need to say anything. I also know those alerts and there was no threat around (site hand-coded by me so I do know what belongs in there and what not). However, I don't get it here, also not with Chrome.

If the pms look messed up, that's because they are and someone altered the coding for the pm system to encrypt them and secretly read them. We had that some time back and I also have a clear idea of who did it, but however, if that's it, all members should get encrypted nonsense in the pm listings. I don't now, looks normal to me.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

deerman wrote:
Phreddie wrote:interesting... can you give me the exact URL where it came up? (maybe in PM just in case a file IS infected)? I know there was a vulnerability in some webhosting software called Plesk back in March or so, but we're not running plesk here. Still, I'll look around to see any files that have been modded recently.
I was in recent doll posts but can't give an exact location.The notice came from the web I use Google Chrome and was a full screen notice and the warning was for Plesk.
Same here
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

If you have an "active" anti-virus program - meaning one that scans everything as it's being downloaded rather than just scanning the computer when you tell it to - then as soom as you open a thread or PM or anything else on the forum it will stop the download and flash a warning stating it has found something and ask if you wish to proceed (or sequester the malware and let you know). At least that's what my AVG does.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Szalinski wrote:If you have an "active" anti-virus program - meaning one that scans everything as it's being downloaded rather than just scanning the computer when you tell it to - then as soom as you open a thread or PM or anything else on the forum it will stop the download and flash a warning stating it has found something and ask if you wish to proceed (or sequester the malware and let you know). At least that's what my AVG does.
That is correct I use AVG also.

big buddy654

Re:Report bugs on Realistic Love Doll and Real Love Sex Doll

Post by big buddy654 »

When I go on these two sites, I get messages that my machine is infected with bugs and I should proceed at my own risk. I wish these messages would stop. I like these sites as.. I am considering purchasing one of their dolls. The sites should be safe because I trust TDF. Big Buddy 654.

INFORMATIONS