Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Just ordered Lupe Fuentes.

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Just ordered Lupe Fuentes.

Post by saharahorse »

After several months of research, some people said that for a beginner a cheap doll should be a try first. But, I want my first doll must be a high end doll, not a cheap one. I want to save time and money. Am I right?

Last month, I took 3 vacation days to drive down to the Southern of California to visit the Realdoll Studio. I like all WRD dolls. They are very beautiful and real, especially the details of skin textures and blood vessels on their hand and feet. The RD2s are also very beautiful too. I went down stair and saw many ready to ship and pick up dolls. They were so beautiful.

After testing their weights, I decide to pick Lupe. She was not in the show room, but they told me that her body is similar to a BT body. Her body looks very beautiful on the Realdoll website. She is petite but has a very nice anatomical body. Her body and her weight is perfect for me because I am a small guy.

After reviewing my finance, I decided to order her. I visited the Realdoll.com site yesterday and found out the 15% Holiday discount. My order is just confirmed today. Now, I will have to wait for at least 6 more months to have her.
New to the Doll World.
Future dolls: RealDoll WRD Lupe Fuentes.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Just ordered Lupe Fuentes.

Post by CF »

Congratulations, saharahorse! What was the factory like? Can you tell us more about it? If you took any photos, please share!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

She is stunningly beautiful! Congratulations and please post pictures when she arrives! You are a lucky chap!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think you made the right choice. Lupe is one of my favorite dolls.

RK :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Good for you. My first doll was a Real Doll. She is over 3 years old and in very good shape. Almost like new. Just take care of her and she should last a long time. I will say this though: It is best to learn on a cheaper doll, as you WILL make mistakes while learning to handle them. But, that 1st Real Doll will always be special, even if you get other dolls. I almost bought a Lupe myself. She's a fine choice.

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

CF wrote:Congratulations, saharahorse! What was the factory like? Can you tell us more about it? If you took any photos, please share!
The factory is very nice and clean. It's a 2 stories building. It is up on a little hill. The 1st floor is on a hill road, and if you go to the end of the road and turn right down the hill you will get to the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor is facing the street down behind the hill road. The 1st floor is the main entrance into the factory. It is very nice in the professional building. Office area and show room are on the 1st floor. Going down stair to the 2nd floor is the busy working area where moldings and doll bodies everywhere. I took some pictures in the show room only. I was not allowed to take pictures down stair. To see good pictures of the factory, follow Zebo's post below.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=90506

The cleanness and cleanliness and the professional of the factory is my first impression showing that I will have a high quality product/service (one stop shopping) here.
New to the Doll World.

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Thank you Begog for your advise!
New to the Doll World.

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

tman2016 wrote:She is stunningly beautiful! Congratulations and please post pictures when she arrives! You are a lucky chap!
Yes, I will.
New to the Doll World.

Hailey
Ex-Member

Post by Hailey »

Congratulations!Looking forward to your doll's pics

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

rubherkitty wrote:I think you made the right choice. Lupe is one of my favorite dolls.

RK :glou:
Thank you!
New to the Doll World.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

How long until she is in your arms?

And just a tease,...

She is so light and easy to move you will enjoy her beyond what you currently think.

I need to take more pictures of her myself.

I bet you will be beyond pleased when she arrives home.

let us know when you expect her home.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

Thank you for the pics! Yes she is light and that is why I like her. She will be home in July.
New to the Doll World.

saharahorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by saharahorse »

She is so light and easy to move you will enjoy her beyond what you currently think...
Playtime.
What is the configuration of your Lupe? Is it as seen on the RealDoll.com site or you changed her configuration?
She looks very beautiful!
New to the Doll World.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Actually my Lupe' is just the standard non modified Lupe'.

Exactly as seen on the Realdoll website.

Also I just noticed that in my first post here with the 2 pics the top one isn't Lupe' its my Kaylani WRD.
Sorry about that.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by VSP »

saharahorse wrote:After several months of research, some people said that for a beginner a cheap doll should be a try first. But, I want my first doll must be a high end doll, not a cheap one. I want to save time and money. Am I right?

Last month, I took 3 vacation days to drive down to the Southern of California to visit the Realdoll Studio. I like all WRD dolls. They are very beautiful and real, especially the details of skin textures and blood vessels on their hand and feet. The RD2s are also very beautiful too. I went down stair and saw many ready to ship and pick up dolls. They were so beautiful.

After testing their weights, I decide to pick Lupe. She was not in the show room, but they told me that her body is similar to a BT body. Her body looks very beautiful on the Realdoll website. She is petite but has a very nice anatomical body. Her body and her weight is perfect for me because I am a small guy.

After reviewing my finance, I decided to order her. I visited the Realdoll.com site yesterday and found out the 15% Holiday discount. My order is just confirmed today. Now, I will have to wait for at least 6 more months to have her.
I have a Lupe too. But unfortunately only the head. I found one new & unused on CL. Now all I gotta do is find/or order a body!

INFORMATIONS