Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Wish I was rich

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Feetybabejenna
Ex-Member

Wish I was rich

Post by Feetybabejenna »

I can only dream about having a full realdoll 2 or wickeds rd because ain't no rich folk will be kind enough to give one of his former dolls for free to someone who can't afford one heck fifty or fourty doll lovers won't get them to change there greedy rich profitable minds I know cuz the last post I posted was about having a rd for fifty and here come to greedy rich old people which ticked me off and I'm 24 living with a poor to medium payed family and my mother makes a point saying you think me and dad are made of money and no they are not hell we aren't remotely wealthy the only thing simular to a full realdoll is a pair of rd feet which I own two pairs one which I'll give for free or cheap profit and I hate that barcroft rich teen girl named lacy Myers who's a spoiled Rich kid saying everyone has the opertunity to get rich when that's a big fat lie and a slap to my face and others like me and my family.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Wish I was rich

Post by Tybalt »

Please. If you are under 30yo and still live with your parents and work a minimum wage job, a doll is out of reach and not for you. The best you can do is post a wanted ad for any free doll. Offer to come pick it up so the previous owner doesnt have the hassle with shipping. It wont be a realdoll2 or wicked or pretty, it will have damage, but is free.

I was very fortunate that UK love doll had a broken doll for me.

It was not the tall big titty plump ass doll i wanted, but it was the doll i deserved. (trying to mimick Batman:Dark Knight)

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Poor me...
Poor me...
Poor me...
Sorry dude but I am sick of this line from you. Right here you are trying to make people that have WORKED HARD (!) feel guilty for empowering themselves to work and save hard for the things they want, and you expect them to gift you something because you cant be assed making the effort yourself? Bad form.
Get over yourself, get a job, pay your share and anything on top is called savings, you save for the things you want, if you really really want them you will make the effort but all I see from you is poor me, gift me a doll.
I aint gifting you a doll, nor is anyone else. Pull your head out of your ass and get real.
I 'aint no rich folk' I work incredibly hard, I get up at 4:50am and work a full day of very physical heavy labour, I balance a family, mortgage, bills and savings all on my own. I own now four Real Dolls and I have earned every one of them through shear hard work. I am on an average wage but the trick is simple, good work ethic, good spending and savings habits, adherence to goals.
You have some serious waking up to do Jay jay.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Sadly there're so much posts from this kindness on this site but hey Supersoul, you know the serene island for Abyss dolls (CRD) so don't bother to these poor individuals.

Feetybabejenna: Working hard - make savings - and the doors are open to all your dreams!!!!

- SF -

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Did he just call us old?

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

When I was 24, in 1987, I started out with just a mannequin head. Then I bought more parts as I could afford them. An arm here, a leg there. Then I graduated to Teddy babes, then finally a RealDoll. I'm 53 now.
Imagine of I begged my mother for a few dollars to buy a mannequin part. It gives asking your mother to give you hand a whole new meaning.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Supersoul wrote:Poor me...
Poor me...
Poor me...
Sorry dude but I am sick of this line from you. Right here you are trying to make people that have WORKED HARD (!) feel guilty for empowering themselves to work and save hard for the things they want, and you expect them to gift you something because you cant be assed making the effort yourself? Bad form.
Get over yourself, get a job, pay your share and anything on top is called savings, you save for the things you want, if you really really want them you will make the effort but all I see from you is poor me, gift me a doll.
I aint gifting you a doll, nor is anyone else. Pull your head out of your ass and get real.
I 'aint no rich folk' I work incredibly hard, I get up at 4:50am and work a full day of very physical heavy labour, I balance a family, mortgage, bills and savings all on my own. I own now four Real Dolls and I have earned every one of them through shear hard work. I am on an average wage but the trick is simple, good work ethic, good spending and savings habits, adherence to goals.
You have some serious waking up to do Jay jay.
Could not agree with you more there Sir! :thumbs_up:
Here is to Hard work, Dedication to ALL of your goals and Self Reliance, the way it should be! :glou:

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I have spent over £3k for my 2 dolls now including clothing/wigs and accessories. You think it's easy getting all that money? I could of spent that money on a really good holiday or bought a car but I chose to get my dolls and I can honestly say it's the best money I have ever spent and have zero regrets. If you want a doll then you work , sell and do what you gotta do to get what you want. £3k is probably nothing to some of the people here who have very high class dolls but they did what was needed to get them. So I say quit complaining and make a plan and achieve it, then you can get your dream doll.

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

Feetybabejenna wrote:I can only dream about having a full realdoll 2 or wickeds rd because ain't no rich folk will be kind enough to give one of his former dolls for free to someone who can't afford one heck fifty or fourty doll lovers won't get them to change there greedy rich profitable minds I know cuz the last post I posted was about having a rd for fifty and here come to greedy rich old people which ticked me off and I'm 24 living with a poor to medium payed family and my mother makes a point saying you think me and dad are made of money and no they are not hell we aren't remotely wealthy the only thing simular to a full realdoll is a pair of rd feet which I own two pairs one which I'll give for free or cheap profit and I hate that barcroft rich teen girl named lacy Myers who's a spoiled Rich kid saying everyone has the opertunity to get rich when that's a big fat lie and a slap to my face and others like me and my family.

I can relate. I am around your age and also have trouble keeping and finding a job. 24% UNEMPLOYMENT here where I currently live.
Bad economy/income inequality.

Save any money you can and date real women. If you have trouble practice on older women it has worked for me, not that older women are easier its just that most people dont usually talk to them. For the most part they appreciate it a lot more since they also want to have fun too.

As far as getting a doll, If you never stop saving money you will eventually afford one.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Feetybabejenna wrote:I can only dream about having a full realdoll 2 or wickeds rd because ain't no rich folk will be kind enough to give one of his former dolls for free to someone who can't afford one heck fifty or fourty doll lovers won't get them to change there greedy rich profitable minds I know cuz the last post I posted was about having a rd for fifty and here come to greedy rich old people which ticked me off and I'm 24 living with a poor to medium payed family and my mother makes a point saying you think me and dad are made of money and no they are not hell we aren't remotely wealthy the only thing simular to a full realdoll is a pair of rd feet which I own two pairs one which I'll give for free or cheap profit and I hate that barcroft rich teen girl named lacy Myers who's a spoiled Rich kid saying everyone has the opertunity to get rich when that's a big fat lie and a slap to my face and others like me and my family.
WHAT. THE. F....

OK, breath in before typing...Now exhale slowwwlyy (Ahhh!)

Look kid - welcome to the club. I'm 44, had been working my ass off since I was 12 and just a month ago I bought my first ever life sized silicone doll (an used DS). I have many, many dolls - but I have them because, again, I WORK MY ASS OFF.

Just get some sort of job and save your money. That is the only way in this side of town...
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

You just need to get famous. "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Bootluver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bootluver »

Netwit wrote:You just need to get famous. "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

The comedy in the this thread was totally worth the cost of admission!

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

welcome to the new America. Everyone thinks they deserve stuff and not work for it.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I'm 21 living with my parents and making just $9/hr working my ass off at Walmart...not to mention I have an alcohol addiction and some college-related expenses...my parents make just around 50k combined (which is very low middle class), and luckily they don't charge me much in rent. I try to help as much as I can, but i'm paying off some debts too. Thing is, I already got my new $1700 doll paid off in just 4 months. You gotta figure out how much harder you're willing to work, or what you're willing to give up, or both, in order to get the things you want in life.

I'd suggest you apply for college if you haven't, because that's really the only way to get out of the lower-class nowadays. It's stupid, but it's true. I'm 3 years in, almost done. It's fucking hard, but it gives you something to shoot for. I go online, it's easier that way, makes your schedule flexible for better jobs.

About the doll, you don't need a realdoll. If you wanna set a goal like "when I'm doing well in my career, i'll get one", but realistically, even with a good job, most of us will be 50 by the time we can afford one. I bought a WM doll, a TPE doll out of China... no she's not the best doll on the market, but I wanted a doll bad enough I went for one I could realistically afford to buy at the time. I put it all on a credit card, but eventually it got paid off. I love having her, honestly, IDK if it'll even be worth the money to get a super expensive doll later on when I have the money...I may stick with WM, or go with a cheaper silicone like Sanhui.

Luckily, you live in a cheap city with lots of opportunity. You could do a lot worse than San Antonio.

INFORMATIONS