Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Wish I was rich

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Wish I was rich

Post by puma uma »

I'm not sure if i want to take this guy seriously.whatever it is that you want, you have to work for it. I had to hustle at my job working overtime and having every dollars i needed to in order to get my dolls. It was only a few years ago i was with a inflatable looking at my phone and working my ass off at Wal-Mart trying to save for a solid doll. There ain't a whole lot of free handouts in life so stop with the bull crap and work for it. It may be hard, but how bad do you want it? If you wanted something that bad you wouldn't be on here crying and would be out working for that Real Doll.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I was over 50 when I bought my first RealDoll.

major woody

Post by major woody »

Why doesn't one of you rich assholes buy me a new Corvette. I deserve it as much as the next guy

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Well, for the younger guys like me, and the OP, it's obviously not realistic to get a realdoll first unless you've won a lotto. You gotta work your way up, like with everything else.

Start with inflatable, or if you're willing to put down a little more money (and pay that CC interest), then start with TPE... then move up the different levels of silicone.

Same with cars. My current car is from the 90's... but if I work hard enough, I can buy something from this decade next year...and eventually a car that isn't used.

However, once you're happy at a certain level, no reason to spend more. I'll probably never buy a realdoll. I want to try silicone at some point, so my next will probably be a Sanhui, but beyond that, I'll probably never go more expensive than a DS... There's other shit I wanna spend my money on.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Netwit wrote:You just need to get famous. "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
I grab them by the pussy - and I'm not famous... or rich.

(Of course, I'm talking about my dolls. They LOVE when I grab them there!)
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

super soul is right. I had to work hard for my 1st doll. It was the wm145cm. The first generation had so many problems i had to sell at a severe loss. I spend what i had left to get a used ruby13. The doll was hard and not pleasant on my cock an again i sold at a loss.

This is when I hit rock bottom with 2 bad buying decisions. I believe TDF showed me kindness because I am so weird, crazy and funny. other members including Harem, pleaded for me.

Chester13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chester13 »

I saved up for my dolly. For a some time I was looking at the Barbie model and she'll be here soon. Just takes a little saved up here and there.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

You're only 24 and complaining about money and not being able to afford a doll?

Koop

Post by Koop »

Feetybabejenna wrote:I can only dream about having a full realdoll 2 or wickeds rd because ain't no rich folk will be kind enough to give one of his former dolls for free to someone who can't afford one heck fifty or fourty doll lovers won't get them to change there greedy rich profitable minds I know cuz the last post I posted was about having a rd for fifty and here come to greedy rich old people which ticked me off and I'm 24 living with a poor to medium payed family and my mother makes a point saying you think me and dad are made of money and no they are not hell we aren't remotely wealthy the only thing simular to a full realdoll is a pair of rd feet which I own two pairs one which I'll give for free or cheap profit and I hate that barcroft rich teen girl named lacy Myers who's a spoiled Rich kid saying everyone has the opertunity to get rich when that's a big fat lie and a slap to my face and others like me and my family.
On the bright side, at least you have one thing in common with dolls: you're missing a ton of periods.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Feetybabejenna wrote: ...saying everyone has the opertunity to get rich when that's a big fat lie and a slap to my face and others like me and my family.
That's only true if you believe it. If you believe you're fucked no matter what it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. However, if you believe anything is possible and are willing to go through all the shit to get it, yeah, you can get rich. America is chock full of wealthy people (from every day wealthy to billionaires) who came from nothing. How did they do it? Why them and not you? There's answers to those questions; go find them. Notice that nobody said it was easy, or else more people would do it. Perhaps it isn't even worth the sacrifices, I don't know, that's a question everybody has to answer on their own- and often you can't until you've already committed. Either way though, believing that bullshit is not only holding you back, but it will make you miserable as well.

All that aside, you don't have to be ultra wealthy to get a doll. You just got to get a little more. Where there's a will there's a way. When there's no way, that just means there's no will. Grow a nutsack and get out there and make your own way in life. It's your life; nobody else is gonna live it for you. If you want something, go find a way to get it, and don't let anything stop you.

You think it's a slap in the face for someone to tell you that you can make it in life... how can you not see how insulting and offensive that is to everyone on here who overcame their own struggles to get a doll (or anything else)? That girl you hate so much was 100% correct. It's pretty fucked up to take that as an insult too. I'd say it would be an insult if she told you that you couldn't. "You're too stupid to be rich," "You're too lazy to ever get any money." Those are insults. Saying that you CAN do it is not, but I would examine the thought process that lead you to think that it was. There's something not quite right going on there.

It's true I don't know you or your situation, but I find it hard to believe that you have more adversity or poverty or whatever to overcome than anyone else in history who got rich. As a famous example, there's no way your family was as poor as Andrew Carnegie's was growing up. From a one room house with a dirt floor to the richest man in America. That shit happens. Like it or not, it's a true story. Why him and not someone else? Why him and not some rich guy's kid growing up with more advantages? Find the answers. Who are the richest people in America today? Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs (well... he's dead now, but he was up there), the Google guys, etc. While they may not have come out of extreme poverty like in the old days, why don't you check into how many of them grew up wealthy? How did they make it so big? Well... you'll have to find those answers yourself too, but I'll give you a hint: they didn't go through life telling themselves, "I'm just fucked, no matter how hard I try I can never do it, my family is too poor and everyone who has more is an insult to people like us."

INFORMATIONS