Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My pre-order real doll stats

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

daman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by daman »

Here is my pre-order selection for my Realdoll:

Body: 7
Head: 11
Skin: Medium
Eyes: Blue
Eye shadow: Rose
Eye liner: Medium
Liner color: Black
Hair color: Blonde ( Medium )
Hair style: 1
Lip color: Apricot
Nail Color/Style: Natural French Manicure
Pubic hair: Shaved
Gel filled breasts
No velcro wig strips

* Accessories *

Wall mount rack from Abyss
Repair Kit

* Maybe Customization *

Dual color eyes: blue/green

I'm pretty sure on everything except the dual color eyes. Once I determine if they are easy to put in and look more real than the factory standard I'd beg Ikyoto for a pair [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm going to let my pre-order options sink in for a few days to make sure I have no second thoughts.

I'd like to thank everyone from this group for helping directly ( through responses ) or indirectly ( through my browsing of posts ). I would have never been able to come to the point of actually purchasing a realdoll and feeling comfortable with that decision if it were not for all of you.

And of course once I actually do make the purchase and receive the doll I'll share pictures on this forum, even though I'm not a good photographer [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
She will be mostly for play [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

daman

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
I'm pretty sure on everything except the dual color eyes. Once I determine if they are easy to put in
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's always the option of having them put in at the factory. Have Ikyoto make them and send them to Abyss for insertion. They will be popping in a pair of eyes anyway. They can put in the pair you send as easily as a pair off the shelf.

INFORMATIONS