Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Gema

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Gema

Post by djcdoll »

Hi Pron,

Glad your rail and spring are working well and Gema is having fun bouncing on the spring. :wink:

I live in a small terraced house with neighbour houses joined on either side of my house. It's located in a semi-rural area, close to countryside and fields etc.
A lot of people walk by the house each day as I'm in an area where people like to walk dogs and go house riding etc. during the day.
People look in the windows as they go by.
Tiffany spends most of her time upstairs so she's not likely to be seen, unless she's actually at the window!

When I get a RealDoll I'll install a rail but not a winch as it will probably make too much noise.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:Hi Pron,

Glad your rail and spring are working well and Gema is having fun bouncing on the spring. :wink:

I live in a small terraced house with neighbour houses joined on either side of my house. It's located in a semi-rural area, close to countryside and fields etc.
A lot of people walk by the house each day as I'm in an area where people like to walk dogs and go house riding etc. during the day.
People look in the windows as they go by.
Tiffany spends most of her time upstairs so she's not likely to be seen, unless she's actually at the window!

When I get a RealDoll I'll install a rail but not a winch as it will probably make too much noise.
At least you safe some money for heating living in a terraced house. :wink:
Living in such a house would be a nightmare for me because of privacy and I need huge space for all my cars and motorbikes and hobbies. :?
I'm not sure if your neighbours could hear the winch through the wall at night. I guess your walls are typical red brick which is good for noise reduction and bad for energy dissipation.
If you have a room not next to the walls of your neighbours I'm pretty sure they can't hear the noise. A manual winch would maybe be a solution.
And even if they would hear a "drill" at night, I'm pretty sure the they wouldn't think that damn lucky neighbour is drilling a realdoll :mrgreen:
I can handle Gema without a rail but I'm not sure if I would hurt my spine in the long run.
The main reason for the rail was because I don't want to hurt my realdoll. Remember what can happen to finger wires etc. :wink:
Or get some superpowers and let her fly to you without any noize.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote: At least you safe some money for heating living in a terraced house. :wink:
Living in such a house would be a nightmare for me because of privacy and I need huge space for all my cars and motorbikes and hobbies. :?
I'm not sure if your neighbours could hear the winch through the wall at night. I guess your walls are typical red brick which is good for noise reduction and bad for energy dissipation.
If you have a room not next to the walls of your neighbours I'm pretty sure they can't hear the noise. A manual winch would maybe be a solution.
And even if they would hear a "drill" at night, I'm pretty sure the they wouldn't think that damn lucky neighbour is drilling a realdoll :mrgreen:
I can handle Gema without a rail but I'm not sure if I would hurt my spine in the long run.
The main reason for the rail was because I don't wont to hurt my realdoll. Remember what can happen to finger wires etc. :wink:
Or get some superpowers and let her fly to you without any noize.
Hi Pron,
My house is made out of stone. The neighbours won't hear any noise during the day but may hear a winch at night.
Yes a manual winch is also something I've been looking at too. That may be best.

I will keep buying a lottery ticket - I may win and be able to buy a big detached house well away from all neighbours and fill it with RealDolls!! :)

I agree with you about the rail.
As you know a RealDoll is more expensive than a TPE doll, so I would be keen to take very good care of a RealDoll and also take care of my back too.
I've been researching all the doll rail systems on TDF and also on "Club RealDoll". There are some nice engineered rail and spring systems!
In the meantime I'll keep saving up for my own RealDoll and browse all the wonderfull RealDolls on TDF and Club RealDoll. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Today was a nice day for Gema.
So here are the first pics of her Gem outfit with white wig, and handmade costume and Tron style high heels. :)
Attachments
Gem (1).JPG
Gem (1).JPG (161.69 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Gem (2).JPG
Gem (2).JPG (149.31 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Gem (3).JPG
Gem (3).JPG (144.91 KiB) Viewed 3420 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Pron, Gem looks great in that.

I went looking for the wig in the bun for you, but it is illusive to find even with cosplay forums.

That said I did find this handy tutorial for further styling of Gem the Siren!

That should help.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Pron, Gem looks great in that.

I went looking for the FFfor you, but it is illusive to find even with cosplay forums.

That said I did find this handy tutorial for further styling of Gem the Siren!

That should help.

Anung
Thanks Anung!
I will watch the video.
I spend hours looking for the costume and it's not finished yet.
The girl who custom made the costume for the body D did great work. It's not a jumpsuit.
It almost took me two hours to get Gema in it, so she has to stay a few days dressed like this. :mrgreen:

And I spend hours looking for a white wig in bun and couldn't find one!
I bought two long hair wigs and tried to make a bun.
One of them I had to throw in the trash after 5 minutes because I totally ruined it. The other she is wearing now doesn't really look like I want but at the moment I can't get a better one. :)

And you can't get Gem high heels anywhere on the internet I think after hours of searching. :?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, she looks fantastic in her skin tight costume. :thumbs_up:
It looks like all the effort is well worth while, fantastic. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, she looks fantastic in her skin tight costume. :thumbs_up:
Thanks!
I think I will dress Quorra in her Tron outfit tomorrow, too and take a few pics of Gema and Quorra in their Tron outfits on my other thread.
So you can see the difference between a Realdoll and a TPE doll a bit better.

Mike_Shamwow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mike_Shamwow »

Gema is a work of art. Congrats on your new friend! Keep those pics coming!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Wow, she looks fantastic in her skin tight costume. :thumbs_up:
Thanks!
I think I will dress Quorra in her Tron outfit tomorrow, too and take a few pics of Gema and Quorra in their Tron outfits on my other thread.
So you can see the difference between a Realdoll and a TPE doll a bit better.
That's great. :thumbs_up:
I'll look forward to seeing your two lovely girls together. :D

Gema
Doll
Doll

Post by Gema »

Mike_Shamwow wrote:Gema is a work of art. Congrats on your new friend! Keep those pics coming!
Thanks for the compliment!
djcdoll wrote: I'll look forward to seeing your two lovely girls together. :D
Here's the topic where you can see me and Quorra dressed in Tron style:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=100317url

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Gema arrived a month ago and I still can't get enough of her. :)
Gema.JPG
Gema.JPG (112.32 KiB) Viewed 3184 times
She's a dream made of silicone. :mrgreen:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Gema sitting on the desk and keeping me away from working. :)
Attachments
Gema Desk (1).JPG
Gema Desk (1).JPG (141.2 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Gema Desk (2).JPG
Gema Desk (2).JPG (145.63 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Gema Desk (3).JPG
Gema Desk (3).JPG (134.31 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

She looks great and has beautiful eyes. :thumbs_up:
It's hard to do any work when your girls are close by. Lovely distractions though!! :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Thanks!
I hope it won't take too long until you can look into the eyes of your own realdoll you wanted for a while now.
The pics don't show the details you can see in real life and I'm not a fan of photoshopped glossy pics.
You can create a realdoll exactly how you want her to look like when you place your order.
So she can be much more beautiful to you from the first moment than most other (real)dolls or RG you will find because she's unique and what you wanted. :)
Dolls are a beautiful piece of art for me I can have fun with just like cars and motorcycles. Until now she's about same fun like a supercar for me. :mrgreen:
I always liked the contrasts expectations/possibilities/solutions and reality/problems.
I'm rather on the left side and I'm a happy guy because I didn't waste too much for the right one to have almost everything I want now. :)
Everyone is different and many on this forum had bad experiences with the right side.
Recently there were a few topics etc. about this which had to be locked or deleted because they could damage the status of doll owners with all the negative comments.
I think most people here are on one side, so there's no reason to convince people here with borderline ROC statements to move to any side.
I like women and children and there were and are enough who like me, too, but i prefer this kind of lifestyle. I always have tasks and work I want to do for months and years so I never get bored. Hundred thousands of people use things I developed as an engineer every day and maybe don't even think about it because it just does it's job. There are many thousand other people who do the same, but I always wanted to be one of them from my childhood.
IMO it's better to not waste (my) time and energy to convince people to be part of the left or right side and rather spend the energy to live a happy life like you want it. :glou:
I'm on the forums to get information and to share information.

INFORMATIONS