Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Gema

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Gema

Post by Mishka1965 »

Congrats man! I have the same BodyD and face combo - what a treat.
She is so realistic, and I am doing a photo shoot with mine, and I go outdoors too.
Got to see some pics of your ride!
I'm in the market for another ride and Anung has given me ideas for the AMG GT, but I'm also looking at some C7 vettes.. (no Z06's) - and she would look so fine in that ride!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Mishka1965 wrote:Congrats man! I have the same BodyD and face combo - what a treat.
She is so realistic, and I am doing a photo shoot with mine, and I go outdoors too.
Got to see some pics of your ride!
I'm in the market for another ride and Anung has given me ideas for the AMG GT, but I'm also looking at some C7 vettes.. (no Z06's) - and she would look so fine in that ride!

Mishka
Thanks!
Yes I've seen and liked many of your pics and the ones of Stacie. Photography is not one of my talents, so for me she looks much better in real life :) .
I read about your and Anung's rides. I drive some unique cars and motorbikes, too, so posting Gema in or on them would be like posting my address here :?
But I would like to take her out in a sports car for some pics.
The base version of my Shelby was like this one:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

pygmalion2 wrote:Congrats on Gema! Those long legs are quite something when wrapped around you.
Did you weld that doll stand on your own? Awesome work.
Thanks!
I read a lot about your body D doll and it was one of the reasons I ordered her.
Yes, I welded the doll stand. It can cary my and her weight and maybe a few persons more. I welded some frames of small motorbikes I own and so I think Gema is safe there. :lol:

Her legs are awesome, pics for you are coming soon.
Like Danko Jones sings:

"Legs legs

The longer they get
The more foolish I get in the head
Legs legs - the longer they get
The more stupider I'm in the end

I like 'em 10 ft. tall
Barefoot or high heels on
I like 'em wrapped around me
Or walking up on top me
If you spend the night
There's just one thing that I like

Oh la la la la la la

Legs legs legs - longs legs"

Another one of my favorite music videos. :mrgreen:

Gema
Doll
Doll

Post by Gema »

I must be careful not to crush little Pron with my legs.
There's no escape for him. :mrgreen:
Legs (1).JPG
Legs (1).JPG (158.41 KiB) Viewed 3078 times
Legs (2).JPG
Legs (2).JPG (117.75 KiB) Viewed 3078 times
Legs (3).JPG
Legs (3).JPG (159.54 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I put Gema on the rail for the first time today to wash and powder her.
It was a lot of fun watching her jumping up and down on the spring all the time. :)
The electric winch makes everything a lot easier.
Attachments
Rail (1).JPG
Rail (1).JPG (144.93 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
Rail (2).JPG
Rail (2).JPG (131.09 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
Rail (3).JPG
Rail (3).JPG (140.51 KiB) Viewed 3005 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Pron, Great way to do maintenance on your doll from washing to powdering. :D

I also see that you are using a safety cable as a fall arrestor with your hoist just in case that spring lets go and THAT is great thinking! :thumbs_up:

It would be a shame to see a beautiful doll fall if one of those springs break and so I would hope that others take note of what you have done to help prevent a fall in case of a spring failure! :D

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Pron wrote:
<snip>

"Legs legs

The longer they get
The more foolish I get in the head
Legs legs - the longer they get
The more stupider I'm in the end

I like 'em 10 ft. tall
Barefoot or high heels on
I like 'em wrapped around me
Or walking up on top me
If you spend the night
There's just one thing that I like

Oh la la la la la la

Legs legs legs - longs legs"

<snip>
Nah. Here's the real tribute to legs:

Besides, who can say no to the Eliminator? :mrgreen:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

great use of the crane Pron, you should modify it to run on a gantry, with a adapting rollers onto the crane mount, with some light RSJ Beams throughout the house :thumbs_up:

That way Gem can move herself around :thumbs_up:
Mishka1965 wrote: I'm in the market for another ride and Anung has given me ideas for the AMG GT, but I'm also looking at some C7 vettes.. (no Z06's) - and she would look so fine in that ride!

Mishka
Oh Yes, I miss that Armoured Benz badly :( , remember the stage 3 Kleeman powerupgrade upgrade, and do not forget to boost the brakes and suspension 8O. Was getting 584 RWKW (783 RWHP) out of that beastie on 100 RON gasoline. I still see it around making the jump to hyperspace every now and then.
20161024_124811.jpg
20161024_124811.jpg (160.13 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
20161024_124810.jpg
20161024_124810.jpg (86.62 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
This is much better than the C7 vette, purely because there is room for more dolls :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:I put Gema on the rail for the first time today to wash and powder her.
It was a lot of fun watching her jumping up and down on the spring all the time. :)
The electric winch makes everything a lot easier.
Hi Pron,
That's a very professional job you have done with your rail system. Excellent work :thumbs_up:
That's the kind of system I'd like to install in the future when I manage to save up for my own RealDoll.

I bet you had a lot of fun watching her boobs jiggle while she bounced on the spring. 8O
The electric winch is a great idea, how noisy is it? Will the winch noise disturb your neighbours?
Looking forward to future photos, and also interested in how you get on with the rail and winch system.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I got Gema for 10 days now and I'm still impressed by her beauty everytime I look at her.
So hiding her beauty in clothes is no option for me at the moment :mrgreen:
Gema  (1).JPG
Gema (1).JPG (158.43 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
dodgeman wrote:Pron, Great way to do maintenance on your doll from washing to powdering. :D

I also see that you are using a safety cable as a fall arrestor with your hoist just in case that spring lets go and THAT is great thinking! :thumbs_up:

It would be a shame to see a beautiful doll fall if one of those springs break and so I would hope that others take note of what you have done to help prevent a fall in case of a spring failure! :D
Thanks!
Yes I don't trust to put my doll on a spring for a few cents, so I installed a safety cable.
The rail and winch have a weight of about 60kg and I have an electric heating system in the ceiling. So the rail is not attached to the ceiling and without support for 450cm and it is attached to the walls.
The whole rail has another two safety cables so there's no way it can crush me (at least I hope so :lol: ).
Electric winch.JPG
Electric winch.JPG (136.58 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Next step would be a bed with springs :mrgreen:

@katiesBoyfriend
Gimme All Your Lovin' is my favorite ZZ Top song with nice girls and cars in the video, too :)
Anung Un Rama wrote:great use of the crane Pron, you should modify it to run on a gantry, with a adapting rollers onto the crane mount, with some light RSJ Beams throughout the house :thumbs_up:
Anung
I will think about it when I live with a few more Realdolls :D
djcdoll wrote: Hi Pron,
That's a very professional job you have done with your rail system. Excellent work :thumbs_up:
That's the kind of system I'd like to install in the future when I manage to save up for my own RealDoll.

I bet you had a lot of fun watching her boobs jiggle while she bounced on the spring. 8O
The electric winch is a great idea, how noisy is it? Will the winch noise disturb your neighbours?
Looking forward to future photos, and also interested in how you get on with the rail and winch system.
Thanks!
Her boobs didn't jiggle much because the whole doll is moving on the spring. If you jiggle her a bit, of course the gel breasts and butt start to jiggle, too.
The arms and legs start to move a bit on the spring, so it looks like a girl does jumping jack on a trampoline - better than any TV program :)
The winch only makes noises when you lift the doll and it's similar to a drilling machine.
The winch can't disturbe my neighbours because they life far enough away I could deactivate my lights in the middle of the night with a pump gun and I think they wouldn't hear it :mrgreen:

Anyone who likes ideas like the doll heating or rail system with safety device etc. feel free to copy or share it.
I'm on the forum to get information and of course I like to share information with all others, too. :glou:

Good night! :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote: Thanks!
Her boobs didn't jiggle much because the whole doll is moving on the spring. If you jiggle her a bit, of course the gel breasts and butt start to jiggle, too.
The arms and legs start to move a bit on the spring, so it looks like a girl does jumping jack on a trampoline - better than any TV program :)
The winch only makes noises when you lift the doll and it's similar to a drilling machine.
The winch can't disturbe my neighbours because they life far enough away I could deactivate my lights in the middle of the night with a pump gun and I think they wouldn't hear it :mrgreen:

Good night! :wink:
Thanks for the information about the winch noise. The rail and winch look great.
It sounds like you have a good sized house, set away from neighbours. That's good, so they can't complain about strange noises, ha ha!
Have you got the rail and winch system installed in a special "doll room" in your house, or is it in a bedroom? It looks an interesting set up that you have. :thumbs_up:
I'm just curious but don't wish to be nosey or pry.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Pron wrote:
<snip>

@katiesBoyfriend
Gimme All Your Lovin' is my favorite ZZ Top song with nice girls and cars in the video, too :)

<snip>
I personally prefer their song Sharp Dressed Man, though, unlike the refrain, no women ever went crazy over me whenever I wore a proper suit and tie like, say, Pierce Brosnan's character in the TV series Remington Steele. :haha4:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Gema
Doll
Doll

Post by Gema »

Wakey wakey!
Time for Sunday morning doll activities! :angel:
sunday morning.gif
sunday morning.gif (494.16 KiB) Viewed 2811 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

That's great! :thumbs_up:
Nice to see Gema riding the new rail and spring. Looks like it's working well. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:That's great! :thumbs_up:
Nice to see Gema riding the new rail and spring. Looks like it's working well. :D
Yes it's working great. :D
It seems dolls also like to spend time on the rail. :mrgreen:
Do you have some neighbours living in your house because you are concerned about Tiffany being seen through the windows and getting a realdoll with a rail?

Today was Sunday morning and full moon and we listened to this song several times :lol: :

"On the Sunday morning, music real loud
Let me love you while the moon is still out"

INFORMATIONS