Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Gema

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Gema

Post by Rari »

Greetings Gema!

I'm glad to see you had a safe trip and hope the time getting to Germany wasn't too tough on you! We look forward to seeing you here!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Zoe Pesley
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoe Pesley »

Greetings dear Gema!

Gosh, that's a long trip from the U.S. to your new home in Germany but I'm glad that you arrived safely.
I'm more than happy seeing you here. RealDolls forever.

Hugs 'n' love,

Zoe

Gema
Doll
Doll

Post by Gema »

Rari wrote:Greetings Gema!

I'm glad to see you had a safe trip and hope the time getting to Germany wasn't too tough on you! We look forward to seeing you here!

Hugs,

Rari
Thanks Rari!
It was a long trip but it's over!
See you!
XOXO
Gema

Gema
Doll
Doll

Post by Gema »

Zoe Pesley wrote:Greetings dear Gema!

Gosh, that's a long trip from the U.S. to your new home in Germany but I'm glad that you arrived safely.
I'm more than happy seeing you here. RealDolls forever.

Hugs 'n' love,

Zoe
Hi Zoe!
I'm glad I arrived safely, too. :wink:
It really was a long trip.
See you!

XOXO
Gema

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I wanted to buy a Gema necklace but it wasn’t easy to get one even with worldwide shopping.
Gema necklace.JPG
Gema necklace.JPG (99.15 KiB) Viewed 3125 times
I’m a fan of music videos so Gema and I listened to Robert Palmers’s Addicted to Love several times. When he sings you can’t eat, I realized I totally forgot to eat about 36 hours 8O
Tomorrow I’m invited to a birthday party so I have to leave Gema alone and there will be time to hydrate and eat :D
I want to add another one of my favorite music videos "ocean drive" which I listened to when I made the decision to order my Realdoll and the Shelby GT 500. It seems to be two of the best decisions I ever made in my life :)

Attachments
Gema necklace.JPG
Gema necklace.JPG (99.15 KiB) Viewed 3125 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I'm back from the party and found some time to drink and eat again. :mrgreen:
I got Gema on Friday and when I sat in my Shelby today on Sunday I realized the 4-point-harness doesn't fit as tight anymore as last week! 8O :lol:
A Realdoll in my opinion is the best piece of sports equipment you can get. I must be careful not to loose too much weight because then there might even be more wheelspin. :mrgreen:

I measured a height of 182 cm when she's wearing high heels, so she's about my size.
01 (1).JPG
01 (1).JPG (157.13 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
01 (2).JPG
01 (2).JPG (159.4 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
01 (3).JPG
01 (3).JPG (153.03 KiB) Viewed 3103 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

She looks great. I bet you're worn out now! :D
You'll have to get a rail installed above your bed and suspend Gema from it using a big spring like some of the other RealDoll owners have done.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

It takes your breath away to see the beauty when you open a RD crate for sure. My first RD was body 4 and I bought 5 heads and I loved them all so much. That was about 15 years ago now and I can still remember how fantastically lovely they were.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:She looks great. I bet you're worn out now! :D
You'll have to get a rail installed above your bed and suspend Gema from it using a big spring like some of the other RealDoll owners have done.
Thanks!
Gema is my Gem which will keep me in shape :D
And thanks for hinting for the rail.
Didn't have much time for her today and I'm working on the rail for a few month now and hope to finish it during this month.
Next four months will be the ones with heavy workload, so it's not the best time for me to get a new doll now.
At least synthetic girlfriends don't complain about that :lol:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

jazzman wrote:It takes your breath away to see the beauty when you open a RD crate for sure. My first RD was body 4 and I bought 5 heads and I loved them all so much. That was about 15 years agoow and I can still remember how fantastically lovely they were.
Sounds like you had to break up? :? :wink:

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

Congratulations on the new arrival, Pron. Nothing really prepares you for that moment when you get the crate open and see her for real.

I know Shirl was happy to be out of that crate when she arrived and that was just a trip up the west coast. I can only imagine how Gema was feeling after that trip to Germany. Hope she is settling in to her new home okay.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:She looks great. I bet you're worn out now! :D
Thanks!
Gema is my Gem which will keep me in shape :D
And thanks for hinting for the rail.
Didn't have much time for her today and I'm working on the rail for a few month now and hope to finish it during this month.
Next four months will be the ones with heavy workload, so it's not the best time for me to get a new doll now.
At least synthetic girlfriends don't complain about that :lol:
Also after your hard work during the day you will have your girls to cuddle up with in the evenings and night. :wink:
At some point when I've saved up for a Body F, I will install a rail system too.
I will be interested in seeing some photos of your rail system when its comepleted.
Have fun. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote: Also after your hard work during the day you will have your girls to cuddle up with in the evenings and night. :wink:
At some point when I've saved up for a Body F, I will install a rail system too.
I will be interested in seeing some photos of your rail system when its comepleted.
Have fun. :D
Thanks, I have!
TV wasn't switched on for several days now...
Work on the rail is still ongoing. It will appear on further pics. :wink:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Someone asked about the use of the round piece of foam.
I use it on my stainless steel welded doll stand to keep her protected from deformation. :wink:
The white plastic parts were made from my 3D printer.
Most of the time my 3D printer prints out doll accessories and moulds or lost moulds for casting. :mrgreen:
Attachments
doll stand (1).JPG
doll stand (1).JPG (297.01 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
doll stand (2).JPG
doll stand (2).JPG (151.75 KiB) Viewed 2998 times

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Congrats on Gema! Those long legs are quite something when wrapped around you.
Did you weld that doll stand on your own? Awesome work.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

INFORMATIONS