Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Gema

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Gema

Post by Pron »

This is what I usually see when I wake up 8)
Gema.JPG
Gema.JPG (116.39 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
But especially on the weekends an hour later I feel like this guy :? :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:This is what I usually see when I wake up 8)

But especially on the weekends an hour later I feel like this guy :? :D
Gema is looking good there Pron. :thumbs_up:
Looks like she's ready for some bouncing on the spring and rail system!! :mrgreen:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I haven't posted for a while but Gema is still my gem and was sleeping next to me for the last weeks until I found an interesting book yesterday in my new property next door.
So I just repost my reply to 'What led you to dolls' here from the other forum:

Yesterday I found an old book in my new property here in Germany which came from a book store from LA and was released in 1919 and written even more than one hundred years ago.
The book is about the 'modern sexual relationship between men an women' or something like this (I don't have it here in my house to look up the title).

However I read a few random pages in the book and thought it's the same today. But also different regarding changed laws and jurisdiction which tend to be almost all against men and pro women even if a man is the victim in some cases.
Even more than 100 years ago the book said many women just want to get a man because of the money and safety.

What really makes me wonder is how this book came here as even 90% of 50 year old people don't really understand English and 100 years ago I can't imagine anyone in my village understanding the English language… Maybe the book came here with some soldiers from the USA in World War 2.

What led me to dolls in one word is 'freedom'.
I live a happy life with tons of work, many hobbies, a good and interesting job and my own business and huge property and more cars and motorbikes than I have time to care for.
Dolls fill the void the book is talking about I guess and I will read it if I find some time (maybe in a few years LOL). :mrgreen:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Thanks! I have to get some new pics of her when I find some time... :D
Even a scientific book is linked to crime today:
This sticker is in the book (Copyright 1908) from Mosby Company 1919, Natural Laws Of Sexual Life:

And when I look for the address on google I can only find a parking lot and searching for book title incl. LOS ANGELES I find this link first on google:

Los Angeles Sex Crimes Lawyer - Kraut Law Group 8O

And some people still wonder why we get dolls… :roll:

Dollguy556
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollguy556 »

That is one beautiful doll!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I haven't posted for a while as I'm very busy during the last months but I'm still happy with my Realdoll Gema.
As I have seen some 'dangerous deathtraps' after I showed my doll rail and stand I would like to show again how to get a bit more safety by an additional retainer . :)
Attachments
rail.JPG
rail.JPG (169.9 KiB) Viewed 2031 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Any Realdoll owners alive here?

I'm still a happy owner and really like this video as I own a couple of Mercedes Benz and a Shelby and a Jeep now which I didn't have just a few years ago.

It reminds me of how much fun American dolls and cars can be for me and also others and how they changed my life even in just a few years. :D

It also reminds me of this:

INFORMATIONS