Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I've done it!

Post by Sodium »

My weekly check in to make sure MarcusM is still alive. 8O 8O 8O

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I just found this thread.
Too much turbulence in the Marcus household already to be messing with getting a doll IMO.

I've been married to my one and only for 20 yrs. Have live in separate places for probably 7 yrs now. I visit her now and then and we don't have sex. I have a doll for that. All is well.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all
Things are still the same here.
My wife still hates my Adora (Tanya).
I still have her (Adora) on her stand. She's beautifull. Her eyes, her body, her hair, her face.....

But it seems that my wife goes in to that room more often as I do and makes photos of Adora.
How else could she tell that Adora has her hands in a different position every day?

However, I've just changed Adoras clothes for the first time! That's something my wife will push/hold on me!

I'm going to let the discussion come to me....

Marcus

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:Hi all
I still have her (Adora) on her stand. She's beautifull. Her eyes, her body, her hair, her face.....

But it seems that my wife goes in to that room more often as I do and makes photos of Adora.
How else could she tell that Adora has her hands in a different position every day?

However, I've just changed Adoras clothes for the first time! That's something my wife will push/hold on me!

Marcus
Hi Marcus,
It must be hell for you, having Adora at your fingertips and so close. 8O
I was wondering whether you manage to get time alone with Adora? Does your wife ever go out to visit girlfriends or shopping without you, etc.?
I hope things work out better for you!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

MarcusM wrote:Hi all

Marcus
Hi Marcus, :)

I do not understand 1 thing......... She hates Adora but why does she so often go to her and then take pictures of her ??? :? :o
I try to move in your wife's thoughts, but I do not know what to think about this now. I realy don't now what to think of you wife........ It seems that she herself does not know what she is doing with this situation.

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Also just found this thread (amazingly)....riveting reading and the times I was shaking my head and afraid to read the next post...then Marcus vanishes...wow...what a read.

I can't say I envy your position and also echo what others have said re the long term. I don't see a positive outcome, but you have all my blessings and wishes for a good resolution.

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

"Oh sure, you can *have* the doll... but you better not ever, ever, EVER touch her!"

Yeah, I'd be out the door. Guess I never was the marrying kind.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Just to clarify some things:

- It seems that my wife makes photos of Adora nearly every day to check if her position has changed. That - to her - means that I've "used" Adora.
- I do have some rare moments with Adora, mainly in the morning.
- In between I can hug Adora whenever I go in that room (really nice) :-)
- My wife has no friends to go out with. She's always here. No shopping (she hates shopping), no evenings out or what so ever.
FutureIsRobots wrote:"Oh sure, you can *have* the doll... but you better not ever, ever, EVER touch her!"(...)
Yes, that's what it's about right now...
Right now my wife is not talking to me, as she's seen the new clothes on Adora (again: meaning I've used Adora).

Marcus

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

No offense meant and I don't want to be a downer... but... If it is true what you tell here... do you really think it is healthy what you do? There seems to be some serious relationship issues between you and your wife. I think you two need to have a long and honest talk and maybe consider some counsiling. She is obviously not happy with you having a doll, but you still seem to hang on to the idea keeping the doll at any price. She secretly takes photos to check if you "used" Adora? That sounds crazy. Do you guys don't talk about these things or your feelings? And what is the doll worth to you? Why do you want one? Is it more important than your relationship with your wife? Are you even happy in your relationship? I don't have answers, but I'm concerned that this won't end well. Adora is "just" a doll and your wife a human being. It is not fair to yourself and your wife to keep this hide and seek going... You need to solve these issues together and in all honesty.
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

That's how Adora looks like now:
Attachments
20181113_120832_b.jpg
20181113_120832_b.jpg (285.56 KiB) Viewed 1972 times

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

devion wrote:No offense meant and I don't want to be a downer... but... If it is true what you tell here... do you really think it is healthy what you do? There seems to be some serious relationship issues between you and your wife. I think you two need to have a long and honest talk and maybe consider some counsiling. She is obviously not happy with you having a doll, but you still seem to hang on to the idea keeping the doll at any price. She secretly takes photos to check if you "used" Adora? That sounds crazy. Do you guys don't talk about these things or your feelings? And what is the doll worth to you? Why do you want one? Is it more important than your relationship with your wife? Are you even happy in your relationship? I don't have answers, but I'm concerned that this won't end well. Adora is "just" a doll and your wife a human being. It is not fair to yourself and your wife to keep this hide and seek going... You need to solve these issues together and in all honesty.
I understand your point quite well.
However, considering my wife refuses to talk about things (ok, let's say it: about my need for sex), it's rather difficult.
I know quite well that this situation cannot last forever. But currently I have no option but to wait and see...

Marcus

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:That's how Adora looks like now:
It looks like Adora is lost, alone, upset, waiting for some love and affection!
Why not brush her hair and give her a hug and a big kiss. :D

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

djcdoll wrote: It looks like Adora is lost, alone, upset, waiting for some love and affection!
Why not brush her hair and give her a hug and a big kiss. :D
Oh, I sure did!
Attachments
20181114_125045_b.jpg
20181114_125045_b.jpg (299.61 KiB) Viewed 1964 times

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

That is one sexy doll Marcus! I really hope you and your wife can come to some kind of agreement and that everything ends well. Like a lot of other members have said, honestly is the best policy. Be as transparent as you can when you tell her what this doll means to you and why you felt you had to have her. I found when I opened up to my wife for the first time about wanting to pursue this hobby, she was actually really understanding because she saw how vulnerable I felt even talking about it. I definitely wouldn't have pursued it any further if I had known that it was going to cause problems in the future or make her feel threatened. She's my best friend and I wouldn't want to hurt her in that manner. The fact that we were able to talk through this with full disclosure and that she still allows me to indulge in this fantasy means alot. I hope you two can also come to some kind of mutual understanding. Best of luck amigo!

Mr. Ducati

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

MarcusM wrote:
Right now my wife is not talking to me, as she's seen the new clothes on Adora (again: meaning I've used Adora).

Marcus
I hope your wife brings something positive to the table that I'm not seeing here, because -and this is just me- I wouldn't be long in a situation like that. I know what it's like having to walk on eggshells around a family member from when I was a kid, and NEVER AGAIN.

If things seem to be coming to a head, I still recommend at the very least a durable, secure storage case for your Adora -- for her protection.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

INFORMATIONS