Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I've done it!

Post by Sodium »

='[

~Sodium </3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

djcdoll wrote:We've not heard from MarcusM for a few weeks!
I wonder how he's getting on with his lovely Adora and his tricky home situation? 8O
Yeah .. how did this end!?! I hate cliff hangers!

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

COME BACK TO USSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sodium </3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

ADORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :lol:

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I just found this thread today. I must say, this man's story, is very interesting. I'm very interested to find out, if he ever had "relations" with his doll, after all this time. Perhaps he won't tell us, I don't know. I wonder if he is okay. I wonder... I wonder... I wonder.

This is really a sad story, all in all. First off, his wife reluctantly allows him to have the doll because she isn't taking care of business for him. Then Marcus is continually being manipulated by his wife, to the point that she says, no sex with that doll (and I gather no sex with her either). How pathetic.

The man wants to have sex on a regular basis, goes to all these extremes (doll costs, clothing for everyone, WAITING AND WAITING for the doll to arrive, and she just sits and pouts and says, no sex.

Dealing with her thoughts and feelings is a full time job, that seems fruitless. Communication problems are evident, but a sincere and meaningful conversation is really needed badly, but pushing it off and pushing it off, seems to be the situation.

Right now, I feel like a read a book, and the thrilling conclusion is open ended.

Marcus, I hope you can share the next chapter(s), as you said you would.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I wonder if we already read the end of the story.
Is the doll still alive?
Did his wife make him die slowly and painfully or did his Realdoll make him turn belly-up?
Maybe we will never know...

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Pron wrote:I wonder if we already read the end of the story.
Is the doll still alive?
Did his wife make him die slowly and painfully or did his Realdoll make him turn belly-up?
Maybe we will never know...
January 24th, was his last entry and at that time he said his wife didn't see his doll with the new wig, back upstairs. This doesn't seem good. Almost 3 months has passed.

Just my opinion, but at the time his wife said to him, no sex with the doll. If I were in that situation, I would have said, with a kind and gentle but no nonsense voice, "Dear Wife, I am going to have sex everyday from now on, I'd rather make love with you, but whatever day you refuse, I will settle for sex, which is 2nd best upstairs. So dear, the choice is yours."

SteelWings

Post by SteelWings »

The suspence, Is he ok. Is his doll all right?

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

MarcusM wrote:Hi ccrider32759

You might be right. But you might be wrong.

I can clearly recognise your arguments - these are my concerns also.

However: I had to do something, and this was my choise.
How it will work out nobody knows. My wife clings on me, she loves me and I love her. So I do see a realistic chance that this might work out - but I might be completely wrong.

The future will tell if this was a good decision.
Right now I can't wait for Tanya. Saying that, that may be some kind of bad omen for my marriage if I'm so in awaiting Tanya.

Regards
Marcus

Had to respond to this as my name is also Marcus M :mrgreen:

First off, I have seen the RD2 Tanya and she is indeed a stunner (I have the Brooklyn model myself, but that was before Tanya was available).

Real Dolls tend to be on the large (and heavy) side. In a small apartment I can guarantee she will have quite a presence. There really is no way to hide them...unless you have separate wardrobes and can hang her in there. I still have the shipping crate for mine, to store Brooklyn in, when necessary...but again its very big and very obvious.

You could try to find a flight case big enough to store her in. They are only marginally smaller than a shipping crate and quite expensive, but look smarter and are easier to move.

As to your missus...it sounds as though she isn't keen on the idea, so I can see some problems right there. Even if you keep your doll in storage most of the time (which would be a shame), her presence will be quite obvious.

The second (and probably biggest issue) is finding "alone time" for you and Tanya. I don't know what your respective schedules / social scenes are like, but that could be awkward too. I'm getting visions of you having to pack Tanya into her crate and take her to a local motel or something...

Got my fingers cross and really hope things work out, but it seems to take a fairly special kind of woman to be okay with a love doll...especially a stunner like Tanya.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

I also just found out about this topic.

If anyone is in the same boat, there's one thing I noticed.
• The wife refuse to have sex 99% of the year.
• The husband got a rather expensive doll to fulfill his need for sex.
• The husband got a Womanizer for his wife (at some point in time) and she's pleased with it.
• The wife refuse that the husband have sex or even touch the doll.
• The wife takes pictures of the doll to make sure she wasn't touched.

Why haven't we heard about what happened to the Womanizer in this story?
The wife refuse that her husband uses a "sex tool", but she can use one?
If I was in his place, I would have taken the Womanizer and put it in a locked glass box and would have placed it right next to the doll. No doll for the husband with a sexless life? Then no Womanizer nor ANY sex tools for the wife. Both can look, but not touch. Equality to both.

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

Wow! What a story, I am really hoping for the best.

I hope we hear how this all ended some day...

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

It would be very interesting if some wives with husbands who own dolls joined the forum to voice their opinions. But of course careful what one hopes for.

On one hand it might help women understand that sex for men is (often) a very different need than what they experience. For many women, serial desire is cyclical. For many men, it's constant and ever present.

If they understood that better they might be more empathetic to our needs.

Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

I hope all is well at the MarcusM house ! How are you doing buddy?

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Rytlock Brimstone wrote:I hope all is well at the MarcusM house ! How are you doing buddy?
Marcus's wife must have confiscated his computer along with his doll, balls, and will to live.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Yes, it's been a long time since my last post here and I'm sorry I haven't kept you all updated.
And it's surely time for an update!

First: I'm still alive, and so is Adora :-)
Adora is looking as beautiful as the day she arrived. She has here place in my work room on her stand. Only when one of my kids visit us, she has to hide away.

However, my wife hasn't changed her opinion against Adora. I'm still not allowed to be together with Adora or "use" her, not even can I change her clothes.
At least I can see her...

As some of you can imagine my wife is back to the "now sex status" again. So yes, that episode a while ago didn't last long.

Luckily my situation is not quite the same as at the beginning of the year. You might remember I wrote that I can’t move out here, as I can’t afford to financially.
In the meantime, I’ve got a new job with a much higher pay (I mean really much higher). So, money is no issue anymore. I’m really considering moving back to my own house, as I’m no longer dependent on the rent I currently receive for my house.
That would be a dream come true. A big, modern house just for me and Adora.
I could eat what and when I like again, wouldn't have to listens to my wife's nagging, her criticism and accusations all the time and of course I could have fun with Adora at last.

Problem is though, my wife will be more than upset, she’d be terrified. She wouldn’t cope with a separation. I wouldn’t be able to move out very soon, as I must give my tenants a 6 month notice anyway.

So, that’s about it for now.
Thanks to all of you for taking so much interest.

INFORMATIONS