Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I've done it!

Post by Boobman »

If you add the doll to the relationship with respect like you did the way you courted your wife, don't flaunt the doll compare the doll to .... your doll may be able to co exist with you & the wife.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi BM
Boobman wrote:If you add the doll to the relationship with respect like you did the way you courted your wife, don't flaunt the doll compare the doll to .... you may be co exist.
Yep, I know. And I told her she must not compare to a plastic figure. I think she somehow understood this.

However, I'm getting closer: My wife I think will eventually exept the fact that I have (or need) a doll. I don't think she will ever be friends with Tanya though.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

A short update:
My wife is ok again with me, and we cuddled last night.
I really think she will accept that I'll be having a doll. She might never accept the doll as such, but I think she will eventually exept the situation.
Merida wrote:I can understand this dilemma, Me and my wife have our weekly/bi-weekly intimate relation. I know that this is a far cry from your 4 times a year intimacy. One of the reason is her age, health (a cyst at the wrong place), schedule and waiting for the always there tenants to be away so we can begin our Klingon mating ritual!

Your wife does no seem overly open minded as mine. (...)
Nop, definitly not. She's a country girl (we call this here a "Landei") and has never left this village.

I'm pretty sure it's going to work out alright.
However, I would like to know if anyone else here has made this experiance...
I'm surely not the first man on earth....

Regards
Marcus

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Did you order through Mitja, too as it seems you are from Germany?
I placed my Realdoll order on November 2017 :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well it's good to see that things are moving in the right direction. You might need somewhere else for doll other than under wife's nose. Important thing is taht with doll wife knows you won't be cheating on her.

My wife doesn't want to know about my dolls. But on the quiet she goes into their room and uncovers them to count them. :-)

Problem is when she counta more boxes than she can count dolls. LOL

best wishes

Harem

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi Pron
Pron wrote:Did you order through Mitja, too as it seems you are from Germany?
I placed my Realdoll order on November 2017 :)
No, I placed the order directly on realdoll.com.
Marcus

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

So you will have to pick up the crate at the airport with a van or something like that and do the paper work with the customs there?
Please tell us how it worked out when she has arrived.
My last order from realdoll was listed as "silicone sculpture" on the papers for customs :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I'm watching this thread as I'm getting interested in ordering a RealDoll at some point in the future (I keep drooling over the RD2 body F Tanya too!).
I need to save up quite a bit first though.
I'm in the UK so would need to find out how the importing works - hence my interest in this thread.
Please let us know how it all works out. :thumbs_up:

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Pron wrote:So you will have to pick up the crate at the airport with a van or something like that and do the paper work with the customs there?
Please tell us how it worked out when she has arrived.
My last order from realdoll was listed as "silicone sculpture" on the papers for customs :lol:
Yep, exactly. However, I could get a logistic company to do that for me. But I might just go to the airport and pick up this really big crate up and do the paperwork myself.
Haven't decided on that yet. The wooden box is apparrently approx. 100 kg (ufff….). I've picked up much heavier things before directly at the airport.
But I'll surely let you all know how it worked out.
Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi djcdoll
djcdoll wrote:I'm watching this thread as I'm getting interested in ordering a RealDoll at some point in the future (I keep drooling over the RD2 body F Tanya too!).
I need to save up quite a bit first though.
I'm in the UK so would need to find out how the importing works - hence my interest in this thread.
Please let us know how it all works out. :thumbs_up:
Shouldn't be any problem in the UK. Just order directly from realdoll.com HP.
The only country in Europe that causes problems with imports is Germany (no, I DON'T live there, I just deliver parts to most countries in the world, and Germany is the worst of all).
If you need any help, my sister lives in Reading and knowes quite a lot how these things work. But as said: UK - no problems.
Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

haremlover wrote:Well it's good to see that things are moving in the right direction. You might need somewhere else for doll other than under wife's nose. Important thing is taht with doll wife knows you won't be cheating on her.
(...)
Yes, and I think she's recognised that by now.
She's still not comfortable with this all, but it's getting better day-by-day.
Cheers!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

MarcusM wrote:The only country in Europe that causes problems with imports is Germany (no, I DON'T live there, I just deliver parts to most countries in the world, and Germany is the worst of all).
You can import almost anything to Germany as a private person except of most drugs, animals and weapons.
And you can import any kind of doll to Germany without problems, even the ones which look like children.
I export parts to all over Europe, UK and USA and most times it's the customs from Switzerland which causes trouble to customers. :wink:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Maybe the frigid wife will realize she has been and probably always will be a block of ice ? :haha4:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Pron wrote:
MarcusM wrote:The only country in Europe that causes problems with imports is Germany (no, I DON'T live there, I just deliver parts to most countries in the world, and Germany is the worst of all).
You can import almost anything to Germany as a private person except of most drugs, animals and weapons.
And you can import any kind of doll to Germany without problems, even the ones which look like children.
I export parts to all over Europe, UK and USA and most times it's the customs from Switzerland which causes trouble to customers. :wink:
Sorry Pron. Didn't want to offend anyone here.
What I meant was: All countries I deliver too the goods go through the customs very quickly. I have, however, many customers in germany that wait for weeks to have the customs advise. And then they have to go and pick the parcel up 50 or 60 km away from were they live.
BTW: In Switzerland the national post handles all customs clearance for parcel delivery from abroard. The parcels are then delivered to the the customers address.
There was a fee that sometimes was charged, whenever a parcel was inspected. That is no longer the case in CH.
Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Dollicious2 wrote:Maybe the frigid wife will realize she has been and probably always will be a block of ice ? :haha4:
I think that's exactly what's happening now....

INFORMATIONS