Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: I've done it!

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats, that's a fine doll, a real beauty 8)

I do hope that your wife will like her too, will like her beauty, will like her because she's just a doll.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi
james 1966 wrote:(...)It will make your wife realize just how far you are willing to go to get the satisfaction you need. She may have to look at herself in the mirror and say ''maybe I need to try harder even though I may not desire sex as much as he does...but if that one sacrifice will keep my husband satisfied and keep him from straying away from me then it's worth it''...this doll is gonna force some issues to the forefront, and that's a good thing. Maybe in 3 months we'll see the doll up for sale with a happy ending like ''we've talked things out and we've agreed to make love much more often''....P.S....have you tried romancing her with flowers and candy and sweet little nothings like leaving notes for her to find like ''I love you so much...i'll miss you today...thinking of you'' etc. You would be surprised how much the seemingly dumbest and most inexpensive things mean to a woman...she finds that note with a spritz of her favorite men's cologne while you're away at work and you're liable to come home to her walking around the apt. half dressed....just some thoughts.
Thanks for your response.
Yes, I've tried everything. But no reaction from her side. I would like to mention that I believe to be a bit of on oldfashioned type, some sort of gentleman. So I do open doors for her, I do pull her chair in the right position in a restaurant.
But apparently I'm too big for her (length and diameter). So she just doesn't want me to enter. But why can't she help in another way?

So I decided for a realdoll.

Reagrds
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Nescio50 wrote:Congrats, that's a fine doll, a real beauty 8)

I do hope that your wife will like her too, will like her beauty, will like her because she's just a doll.
That's my real wish too.

Thanks
Marcus

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Wait...you're too big for her? Didn't she take your size into account when she married you? This is getting stranger by the minute...now I'm really confused. :? If this story is all on the up and up...this marriage is probably doomed. But there's a lot of ''size queens'' out there that seek out big dicks. Really scratching my head on this one...

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi james 1966

I can surely understand your point.
Believe me: at the beginning of our relationship the size was no issue at all.
But during the time she seems to be cramping and dosn't let me in (is that understandable?).
Obviously it's no good for her or me that way. Or how would you feel if a girl holds you back with her hand and you cannot enter?

And by the way: I said "apparently I'm too big for her". That might also be an excuse from her for not having sex.

And I don't want to talk about sizes here anymore... That's got nothing to do with this.
I would prefer to talk about Tanya.

Regards
Marcus

Brick

Post by Brick »

Get a bigger place, at least a 2 bedroom. Make one room the doll room. I have a 2 bedroom and 5 Dolls, all Realdolls. 967 sqft. and there is plenty of room, I live alone with my dolls. I have sex every morning and sometimes 2 a days on weekends. If she doesn't like the doll, get rid of her. You will be better off without the wife anyway! Live the doll life forever....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Merida

Post by Merida »

I can understand this dilemma, Me and my wife have our weekly/bi-weekly intimate relation. I know that this is a far cry from your 4 times a year intimacy. One of the reason is her age, health (a cyst at the wrong place), schedule and waiting for the always there tenants to be away so we can begin our Klingon mating ritual!

Your wife does no seem overly open minded as mine. We did look at Realdoll site and she was so amazed, that she made her own configuration telling me that she will choose when the time comes. Taking part in dressing her up and doing her makeup. Damn! she's crazier than i though.

My suggestion is to take your waiting period to open up her mind and the crucial part is reassuring her that this will not break your bond since the doll is not alive and your are not cheating. You will not run away with the doll to Hawaii and get her pregnant. It's a toy for to fulfill a need. A need that is still important to both of you. Ask her to play along! It will make the overall household mood more joyful resulting in a better relationship.

Me and and wife want to live a life of joy and happiness. Whatever the cost. Cheating is strictly prohibited!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I'm jealous ... RD2BFTanya will be my next new doll too but I haven't placed the order yet and won't be for awhile so your 6 month wait is ahead of what mine will turn out to be.

Seriously, Congratulations

I waited 5 months for a leather sectional once. That was 26 years ago. I still have that sofa. Anything worth having is worth waiting for.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

siliconelover wrote:(..) Anything worth having is worth waiting for.
You're definitely right there.
I was thinking of ordering another doll with shorter delivery time from different company, but I just couldn't get my mind off Tanya.
And I know I would have regretted it, if I wouldn't have gone for Tanya.

So now I''ll be going through a tough time waiting for her arrival....

Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Me again
Sorry that I'm writing here again, but I'm so excited. I've just received the order confirmation for my dear Tanya.
Payment has been received.
The config has been confirmed exactly to my order. Now I just can't wait for Tanya to arrive....

She needs some time to get everything sorted out before she can move to me, so I have to wait quite a while (6 months) until her plane leaves.
I do hope she will have a good travel and arrive here safely.
Also, I hope she will be good company and good friends with my wife.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

My wife had a very similar reaction to your wife. Although, I have had the dolls for years, she still
would prefer not to know about them, although I still occasionally talk with her about them.
My dolls are kept in a separate room, out of sight. She does not make me 'get rid of' my dolls but she
has not fully accepted them and I do not think that she will ever be friends with my dolls. I make up to my wife for her compromise by going on a date to buy her clothes, doing the dishes or even vacuuming, it goes a long way,... I have several dolls now including the body F.

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

Years (years) ago, wives respected and appreciated their husbands. What a dilemna. I feel your pain.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Congratulations MarcusM! I think that you’re going to be flabbergasted when you finally open that crate and see the quality of the product that you ordered.

I’ve always thought that a good way to make use of a doll crate, was to dress it up a little cosmetically, so that it blends in as would a piece of furniture, sort of like something in the link below.

In the mean time, you can start preparing for your doll by eating your Wheaties and getting into better shape :mrgreen:

Sam

https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Organize ... B0714753TG

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Thanks to all of you for your comments. It's really good to have someone to speak to.
Zebo wrote:Get a bigger place, at least a 2 bedroom. Make one room the doll room. (...)
We do have a guest room, that I currently use as an office. It's upstairs, where there's no bathroom. It's a very small room and has a small bed. But if I rearrange the furniture I'm sure I can make a nice place for Tanya. My wife never goes in that room anyway.
pygmalion2 wrote:My wife had a very similar reaction to your wife. Although, I have had the dolls for years, she still
would prefer not to know about them, although I still occasionally talk with her about them.
My dolls are kept in a separate room, out of sight. She does not make me 'get rid of' my dolls but she
has not fully accepted them and I do not think that she will ever be friends with my dolls. I make up to my wife for her compromise by going on a date to buy her clothes, doing the dishes or even vacuuming, it goes a long way,... I have several dolls now including the body F.

Mark and the Synthetiks
That sounds promising. If my wife agrees to such, that would be fine.
sam treadwell wrote:Congratulations MarcusM! I think that you’re going to be flabbergasted when you finally open that crate and see the quality of the product that you ordered.

I’ve always thought that a good way to make use of a doll crate, was to dress it up a little cosmetically, so that it blends in as would a piece of furniture, sort of like something in the link below.

In the mean time, you can start preparing for your doll by eating your Wheaties and getting into better shape :mrgreen:

Sam (...)
That would be a super idea. Unfortunatly I've got no space for such. I'll be ordering a stand for Tanya.

Some more background information on myself:
I'm married now for the third time.
My first wife (she's five years older than me) cheated me with men (boys) half the age of me. Obviously, no sex during that period.
With my second wife everything worked great, until the birth of our first child. Then we practically stopped having sex. So, it's really amazing that we had two other children. However, the last years with her were hell. Now, after the divorce 7 years ago we're friends. She gave me the best thing in the life of a man: the most wonderful, polite, sensible and loving children, and I'll be thankful to her for that for all my life.
After she left me and moved out with the children I felt so left alone. In a big house, my children gone, my wife gone, my life gone. So, I started dating other women pretty soon and met my third wife.
Looking back, and if I then had known about realdoll, I would not have tried it again.
That house is really big, has three large bedrooms and a large bathroom with a shower on the same floor. Would be absolutely ideal for me and my Tanya. (Would be big enough for a whole harem :-) )
The house still belongs to me, I've rented it out to a nice family. But if worst comes to the worst, I could always move back there myself. But that's really the absolute last option, I would be hurting my wife, her family, and the family living currently in my house.

Again, I really appreciate your comments and am glad to hear from anyone of you.

Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all, me again

Just had another long talk with my wife.
She's still not comfortable with me getting a doll.
However, after a crying session she is at least more comfortable with the situation.
She also had a look at the realdoll homepage.
First:
"So that's the woman you would like?"
"I can't offer that to you!"
"Never will I want to see that doll in our bedroom!"

Ok, I think at least she's go the message!
After that:
"I love you and never want to miss you."

What I think: She has realized that if I have a doll she can't get me by the sexual side (PRESSURE!).
And that's her main problem! No control anymore (although she never had that).

Regards
PS: I've ordered my Tanya and I'm not going to back out on that!

INFORMATIONS