Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing ... Jessica (RealDoll) (Classic-Body B) (Laila)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Jessica (RealDoll) (Classic-Body B) (Lai

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Nova, Great to see your new girl there Sir! :D I know you have been waiting for her to come home and so now she is indeed AND looking GOOD too! You gotta love the body B Laila combination, she is very pretty! :mrgreen:

Your Harem has to be getting huge by now as I think I lost count of how many girls you have. :lol: :D

MIne is at 12 now and I think it is time to slow down as they are running the show here so to speak! :whistle: :D

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

deerman wrote:Very pretty and such a lovely smile! :D
Thanks Deerman.. Yeah that smile of her's has captivated me all weekend.. :D

siliconelover wrote:Outstanding, such a captivating and beautiful doll.

Matt is an incredible artist and his/these dolls have never looked or been built better.

I'm jealous !

Good luck with her.

My next new doll RD2 BF Layla

Thank you Siliconelover... The Body B with Laila face is an amazing combo.. And i couldn't be any happier..
Jessica just keeps blowing me away.. :lol:

pygmalion2 wrote:Wow, I did not realize that she was the classic body B and not the RD2 body B.
Jessica is very beautiful.
Happy honeymoon, :wink:
Mark and the Synthetiks

Hey thanks Mark!! Yup she is the RealDoll Classic Body B.. Oh by the way Jessica says thank you too.. :mrgreen:

dodgeman wrote: OK, I am going to clear this up right quick and add to what Anung posted so everyone is on the same page. :thumbs_up:

The Abyss dolls that are now referred to as "Classic" are NOT created using the original Classic bodies 1 thru 10 OR the original Velcro faces 1 thru 16 as they have been retired as many here know. The new Classic body B is the RD2 body B all the way from removable inserts, spine articulation and the magnetic faces D Jenny or G Laila which were & are exclusive to the original RD2 line. The face D Jenny was ported over to RD2 years ago and was the original face 11 Jenny and sold many copies for Abyss in both configurations classic and RD2. The Laila face G although not ported over from the classic line, is very much like the classic face 14 Rui with that little cute smile and is a fan favorite and why Abyss chose that face along with face D Jenny. They are both Enormously popular and ordered very often.

The Classic refers to the ((Classic Combinations)) that were so popular and what Abyss sold so many of over the years. Matt chose to offer the body B to start out with a little less foam coring and either face D Jenny OR face G Laila with basic makeup options, no airbrushing of contrast colors around certain areas of the body and NO Duracast hands and feet to keep the construction costs down, speed up production and compete a little better with the TPE dolls. This gives buyers a Silicone option without having to spend 6K to 8K or more for a silicone doll that can be fully detailed with the buyers options. :D

The body B is directly patterned off of the Original Classic body 2 but, with all of the RD2 features that I mentioned above and IS a Very popular doll body for Abyss. That should clear things up at least a little,....I Hope. :D

If anything, possibly combining the old (Abyss Creations - Realdoll, Realdoll 2) Sub forums here may be the simplest thing to do and just list it as Abyss Realdoll? ALL Female RealDolls are basically the same dolls (with small variations) except for the Wicked line of dolls which were created by digitally scanning a Real woman which most everyone knows. Even they All have & use the exact same construction techniques as standard Realdolls.

This does not have to become complicated as Nova's doll is an RD2 doll thru & thru and just referred to as a Classic because of these very popular body-face combinations offered at Abyss for this less expensive doll option. :D

I couldn't have said that better myself!! Thanks for that greatly detailed explanation Dodge.. You are defiantly the resident RD Guru!! And a huge wealth of information.. :wink:

dodgeman wrote:Hey Nova, Great to see your new girl there Sir! :D I know you have been waiting for her to come home and so now she is indeed AND looking GOOD too! You gotta love the body B Laila combination, she is very pretty! :mrgreen:

Your Harem has to be getting huge by now as I think I lost count of how many girls you have. :lol: :D

MIne is at 12 now and I think it is time to slow down as they are running the show here so to speak! :whistle: :D
Thanks Buddy!! I totally agree.. I've been wanting to get this combination for quite a while.. As you might remember I also have a "Classic" Body 2 with the Rui face "Karen".. And when I saw this amazing deal . I decided it was time to get Jessica on order.. The idea was not to replace karen. But to put her together with a newer younger RD2 sister and capture many great memories that we all can enjoy.. :D The bodies 2 and B has always been my favorite..

As for my harem getting huge.. Nah, I only have a few.. OK! I have 17!!! :whistle: Well almost!! I have an Asa Akira WRD on order and she will make the seventeenth Nova Girl.. Ya ya! I know, I've got the bug bad... But couldn't be happier.. :mrgreen: Thanks again for the comments... Jessica is just amazing and I'm super pleased with her..

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

Wow, 17 is quite the harem. I'm just waiting for #1 to arrive here (she's in the queue for the finishing line at last check).

Anyway, that's a very lovely looking lady ya got there. I always thought the "no makeup" option was a nice look. Congratulations on the new arrival.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

dodgeman wrote:Hey Nova, Great to see your new girl there Sir! :D I know you have been waiting for her to come home and so now she is indeed AND looking GOOD too! You gotta love the body B Laila combination, she is very pretty! :mrgreen:

Cheers Dodge, thanks for the further clarification, I referenced merely from the Abyss, without going too in depth, but that in itself probably left unanswered questions, now answered :thumbs_up:

So, I am so getting that the dolls are running the show, even worse when you got a doll boss as well :lol:

I think it is time to add a full custom RD to the dodge harem!

Twi'lek, She devil or even sea nymph, but hard to get a new custom in the works when the meat and potatoes doll lines are backlogging production :whistle:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Jessica: Hey TDF! I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess.. I want to thank you all for the very warm welcomes.. You guys are awesome.. I can't believe I'm getting so much flack over the term Classic on these forums. LOL! Well, Lets just say I'm classic because I'm a real classy girl, bitches!!! :razz: Anyways thanks everyone for the greetings and making me feel at home..

Ok so where do I begin.. Oh yeah! Our honeymoon!! Wow these last few days have been fantastic.. And Nova sure knows how to treat a girl right... To thank him for ordering me form my creator "Abyss". I wanted show Nova how much his generous actions of bringing me to life really means to me.. So I decided to surprise him.. With the help of the other Nova Girls including my sister Karen. We picked out one of Nova's favorite outfits to put me in for day two of our honeymoon. And to surprise Nova even more we concealed what I was wearing under this cute knitted robe. Hehe.. Anyways this next set of me was from out second night together. Also stay tuned for what happened on Day Three.. Wow Karen is wild!!! :D

Jessica: Hey Nova! Happy Honeymoon Day 2.... To celibate I have decided to put on a special super sexy outfit for you hunn.. The other girls helped me pick it out.. ^-^

Nova: Oh Wow! You put on a surprise outfit just for me!

Jessica: Yup! Are ready to see it. I understand it is one of your favorites.. :D

Nova: Oh yeah! I'm ready!

Jessica: TADA!!! So do you like my outfit?

Nova: OMG! You are just gorgeous! How did you know the birthday suit was my favorite? Honey you just made my night!!! :drool:

Jessica: I had help!! Hehe.. I'm glad you like it.. Now lets say we get some sexy pictures of me on that bed over there.. I'm sure
the fellows on ODC will like to see me in my birthday outfit..

Nova: Hey that's a great idea... Let me grab the camera... Well guys, I hope you all enjoy feasting your eyes on my lovely Jessica!!

Here she is...

Nova: Wow! I must say that these last few days with Jessica has been amazing. The sex has also been incredible.. And the way she looks up at me with that expression is just a massive turn on.. I can't for the life of me. Figure out how such a gorgeous lady ended up in my bed.. I feel like he luckiest guy on the planet for receiving such a stunning doll. And the ease of having sex with her is absolutely wonderful.. And OMG! I can get that stare she gives me while making love to her, out of my head.. Oh man I can't get enough of this girl.. And this feeling she gives my is just amazing I tell you.. I have never been happier..

Oh bye the way stay tunes as we bring Karen in for some fun on day three... :D

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Oh man WOW !

One word,

ReaLDOLL
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Nova-I wrote:Thanks Buddy!! I totally agree.. I've been wanting to get this combination for quite a while.. As you might remember I also have a "Classic" Body 2 with the Rui face "Karen".. And when I saw this amazing deal . I decided it was time to get Jessica on order.. The idea was not to replace karen. But to put her together with a newer younger RD2 sister and capture many great memories that we all can enjoy.. :D The bodies 2 and B has always been my favorite..

As for my harem getting huge.. Nah, I only have a few.. OK! I have 17!!! :whistle: Well almost!! I have an Asa Akira WRD on order and she will make the seventeenth Nova Girl.. Ya ya! I know, I've got the bug bad... But couldn't be happier.. :mrgreen: Thanks again for the comments... Jessica is just amazing and I'm super pleased with her..
You are welcome there Sir and I DO remember Karen from her for sale post years ago and then you getting her for your own. :D I was looking at her real hard for myself as she is a real Cutie for sure and irresistible but, glad to see you get her. Having an original classic Body 2 Rui and the very newest Body B Laila side by side is indeed wonderful as they are so similar and popular! :thumbs_up:

17 girls now with the near future Asa, holy crap man that's a group, LOL! :D I really need to give myself a break from acquiring dolls but, when a deal pops up, it IS hard to not go for it you know, LOL! 10 of my girls are RD's and one of them is a medium skin tone Wicked Sam Saint body with a face (O) Olivia from late January 2017 that was only a few weeks delivered and on the for sale forum. She is just gorgeous too and I got a Smokin deal on her from All-Bidness that I just could NOT turn down. :whistle: :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

That last photo shoot is wonderful there Nova and like Siliconelover said, WOW! Gorgeous doll she is indeed and if I may say, HOT! :mrgreen:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Since Valentine's Day is just a few days away.. Jessica would like to give everyone here on TDF an early Valentine's greeting along with a few new pictures... :D

Jessica: Hey guys and girls.. I know it's still a few days away. But I want to wish everyone a safe and a very Happy Valentines..

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Outstanding.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Valentine photo set!

Well done Nova! She is a KOCKOUT

This pic knocked me out.

Where did you get her the dress?

TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

purplehaze

Post by purplehaze »

Thanks for sharing fantastic pics of Jessica :multi:
I love Laila face, too :glou:

recoil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by recoil »

so beautiful :thumbs_up: , always love her face from all of the realdolls

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

siliconelover wrote:Outstanding.
Thank You!

TJ_Foxx wrote::thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Valentine photo set!

Well done Nova! She is a KOCKOUT

This pic knocked me out.

Where did you get her the dress?

TJ
Hey thanks for that really nice complement TJ!! :D As for that Dress.. Well, ironically I bought it from the Goodwill for $8.00 about 2 years ago.. It just happened to be a deal I couldn't pass up on.. Especially since it was a brand new dress which seemed to be never worn.. And was complete with all of the retail tags attached.. I just got real lucky when I found it.. It also looks and feels to be of good quality much like an expensive designer dress.. You can find some outstanding stuff for your ladies at thrift stores..

purplehaze wrote:Thanks for sharing fantastic pics of Jessica :multi:
I love Laila face, too :glou:
Thank you purple haze.. And it was my pleasure to share pics with you all..

recoil wrote:so beautiful :thumbs_up: , always love her face from all of the realdolls
:thumbs_up: Thanks Recoil...

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Nova-I wrote:Jessica: Hey TDF! I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess.. I want to thank you all for the very warm welcomes.. You guys are awesome.. I can't believe I'm getting so much flack over the term Classic on these forums. LOL! Well, Lets just say I'm classic because I'm a real classy girl, bitches!!! :razz: Anyways thanks everyone for the greetings and making me feel at home..

Ok so where do I begin.. Oh yeah! Our honeymoon!! Wow these last few days have been fantastic.. And Nova sure knows how to treat a girl right... To thank him for ordering me form my creator "Abyss". I wanted show Nova how much his generous actions of bringing me to life really means to me.. So I decided to surprise him.. With the help of the other Nova Girls including my sister Karen. We picked out one of Nova's favorite outfits to put me in for day two of our honeymoon. And to surprise Nova even more we concealed what I was wearing under this cute knitted robe. Hehe.. Anyways this next set of me was from out second night together. Also stay tuned for what happened on Day Three.. Wow Karen is wild!!! :D

Jessica: Hey Nova! Happy Honeymoon Day 2.... To celibate I have decided to put on a special super sexy outfit for you hunn.. The other girls helped me pick it out.. ^-^

Nova: Oh Wow! You put on a surprise outfit just for me!

Jessica: Yup! Are ready to see it. I understand it is one of your favorites.. :D

Nova: Oh yeah! I'm ready!

Jessica: TADA!!! So do you like my outfit?

Nova: OMG! You are just gorgeous! How did you know the birthday suit was my favorite? Honey you just made my night!!! :drool:

Jessica: I had help!! Hehe.. I'm glad you like it.. Now lets say we get some sexy pictures of me on that bed over there.. I'm sure
the fellows on ODC will like to see me in my birthday outfit..

Nova: Hey that's a great idea... Let me grab the camera... Well guys, I hope you all enjoy feasting your eyes on my lovely Jessica!!

Here she is...

Nova: Wow! I must say that these last few days with Jessica has been amazing. The sex has also been incredible.. And the way she looks up at me with that expression is just a massive turn on.. I can't for the life of me. Figure out how such a gorgeous lady ended up in my bed.. I feel like he luckiest guy on the planet for receiving such a stunning doll. And the ease of having sex with her is absolutely wonderful.. And OMG! I can get that stare she gives me while making love to her, out of my head.. Oh man I can't get enough of this girl.. And this feeling she gives my is just amazing I tell you.. I have never been happier..

Oh bye the way stay tunes as we bring Karen in for some fun on day three... :D
Beautiful gal! You look like you're having so much fun with her. Happy for you.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

INFORMATIONS