Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Post by Doll Wizard »

I was wondering if anybody has bought the Sense X Vaginal insert? If so how is it? I’m sure Brick would have the 411 on this new product. Sounds kind of cool!

Side note my doll is in the make up chair so I must be getting close???? Although she’s been in the chair for about 3 weeks.... Excited to see what Stephanie Body F with 1X cup size larger looks like live and in person!!!!

Brick

Re: New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Post by Brick »

Doll Wizard wrote:I was wondering if anybody has bought the Sense X Vaginal insert? If so how is it? I’m sure Brick would have the 411 on this new product. Sounds kind of cool!

Side note my doll is in the make up chair so I must be getting close???? Although she’s been in the chair for about 3 weeks.... Excited to see what Stephanie Body F with 1X cup size larger looks like live and in person!!!!
This what your body f enhanced is going to look like. If you want to see the insert in action go to my site brickdollbanger.com and watch the video called "Natalie"....
Attachments
IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG (389.52 KiB) Viewed 8034 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Wholly shit that body is Amazing! Now I’m going to nuts in waiting!

I’ll check out your site for the sense x demo!

Thanks brother!

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Brick I just checked out your video with the sense X insert. Wow that looks amazing! Can you use the insert with just a regular Bluetooth device so you can get the sound? Or do you have to buy the robotic head from Real Doll?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Doll Wizard wrote:Brick I just checked out your video with the sense X insert. Wow that looks amazing! Can you use the insert with just a regular Bluetooth device so you can get the sound? Or do you have to buy the robotic head from Real Doll?
You can use the insert and any bluetooth device. you DO NOT have to buy the robotic head to use it. It can be used on any Realdoll that Abyss makes. The doll does have to have the Non-Permanent vagina....

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Awesome that’s is what I have on my doll , non detachable vagina

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Spoke to Deb Nd my Enhanced F body will be ready next week! Brick do you have any more pics of the enhanced F Body?

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Brick
In your videos it looks as if you put some sort of oil on your dolls boobs. Are using baby oil? If so is it hard to clean up after wards?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Doll Wizard wrote:Spoke to Deb Nd my Enhanced F body will be ready next week! Brick do you have any more pics of the enhanced F Body?
Sure...... :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG (607.75 KiB) Viewed 7771 times
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG (657.02 KiB) Viewed 7771 times
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG (669.83 KiB) Viewed 7771 times
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG (717.15 KiB) Viewed 7771 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

Doll Wizard wrote:Brick
In your videos it looks as if you put some sort of oil on your dolls boobs. Are using baby oil? If so is it hard to clean up after wards?
I use Wesson oil, its a very light cooking oil. It stays slick a long time and I have been using i for about 5 yrs now. However, I clean it off with %70 Isopropl alcohol and a very soft clothe every time I use it. I just hang the doll up and wipe her down gently. The alcohol evaps by itself and you do not have to dry her. Do not leave the oil on her til the next day. Also I do not powder my dolls. Because I use the oil. Its the best lube I have ever used and as long as I have been using it. I have had no problems....

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Doll Wizard wrote:Awesome that’s is what I have on my doll , non detachable vagina
I think you missed Bricks meaning: "The doll does have to have the Non-Permanent vagina... "

That is the Sense X IS a removable insert. You need a doll that uses a insert.

Just thought you should know before you spend $500.00 on something you may not be able to return.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubherkitty wrote:
Doll Wizard wrote:Awesome that’s is what I have on my doll , non detachable vagina
I think you missed Bricks meaning: "The doll does have to have the Non-Permanent vagina... "

That is the Sense X IS a removable insert. You need a doll that uses a insert.

Just thought you should know before you spend $500.00 on something you may not be able to return.
Thank you RK, I missed that, your dolls CANNOT HAVE A PERMANENT VAGINA to be able to use the SENSEX insert...

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Brick thanks for the pics and info on the oil. I ordered the removable insert with my doll!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Doll Wizard wrote:Brick thanks for the pics and info on the oil. I ordered the removable insert with my doll!
Then you are set my friend........enjoy!!

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

Can the Sense X insert be used as an insert on ANY silicone doll? Or will it only work in RealDolls?

INFORMATIONS