Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Abyss Experience

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Abyss Experience

Post by shadow4595 »

My ABYSS Creations experience started in 2009 when I ordered my first doll. This was the first time I had the experience with online ordering and deciding on my first custom doll. So, when it came time to make my order for my RDX I already knew I wanted to see the dolls firsthand from the factory before making my choice. I made my appointment with the factory and set myself to see the factory, to be greeted on the left when I first entered the first doll. It was on display and once again I was struck with excitement as I knew I was not going to leave without placing an order for my next doll. The new location makes it even better for those traveling for vacation as it just adds to one of the many fun things that can be done in the Entertainment Capital of the World. Everybody was busy at work in the factory and in their offices, especially on the factory main floor where all the doll making took place. I was surprised how many people had been at work as each section of the factory was organized in stations. My focus switched to my interest in seeing everything in person. Many choices I had originally planned changed simply by seeing them firsthand. While my excitement rose as I knew more and more, one doll could have easily turned into three dolls, so I started asking questions about the new improvements. I was pleased to hear and see the new skeleton the fingers and learned they are made of a flexible metal that bends and overtime returning back to its original straight finger position. When holding the dolls hand and feet they feel like real hands and feet. The hands have a texture that add a soft but more gripping texture and as mentioned feels like a person's hand. As mentioned on my previous post, it is hard to describe how very realistic the dolls feel. I respectfully made an effort to only touch the legs back and hip of the dolls, I definitely didn't grope the dolls awkwardly as everyone was working. Though that is an obvious first reaction and very tempting, it was also a purposeful effort to experience in private. I learned the RDX head had been made in another factory but had seen enough videos to know what I was getting into. I carefully walked between the stations to avoid the workers busy making the dreams for other people come to life. I had never seen the crates since my doll was shipped in the no longer used cardboard box and was surprised it was not as large as I imagined they had been and would make a perfect storage locker. I went to the wall with the many different nipples and looked at the types finally in 3D. I looked at the different body styles and was assured the body E was my next choice.

Moving to the front office I sat with Sam going online building engaging in a round of questions and answers as I ordered my doll. I asked about the expedited option and was surprised how quickly after ordering I would be able to have my doll in hand. So obviously we added the extra fee to the order, because at this point I was beyond thinking of waiting any longer than possible. A food delivery guy came to the front to drop off food and I could not help but peek out front to see his stunned reaction when he realized where he was. It was funny how he played off not knowing what he was looking at in the display mixed with keeping his jaw from hitting the ground and his hands from groping the doll. Leaving with my order invoice a deep satisfaction came over me on as I knew I had finished something I had been planning for a while. The whole process was so normal, and it did not feel awkward as I imagined it would be touring the factory. I had some questions in the time while waiting on my doll, to include the updates to my doll being poured, leading to my preship photos. If you are making your way to the Sin City for vacation or your yearly vacation as me. Just make sure you email Abyss ahead of time to setup an appointment for a tour and the best times to stop by. I am very excited to see what Abyss comes up with next and the effect they have on the doll market or rather now android market.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Abyss Experience

Post by TJ_Foxx »

This is excellent Shadow. Thank you for sharing it.

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

Thanks TJ, the more is out for new owners to learn from the better.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

shadow4595 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:22 pm Thanks TJ, the more is out for new owners to learn from the better.
Indeed!

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Wait. What?? Real Doll is coming out with articulated fingers? Or have I misinterpreted your description of the current hands?

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:47 pm Wait. What?? Real Doll is coming out with articulated fingers? Or have I misinterpreted your description of the current hands?
The finger on my RDX Boddy E fingers are flexible wires can bend to the shape such as holding a cup. From what I was told but have not tested yet, if I was to leave my doll for a week or two her fingers would straighten back to normal. I will have to test it myself to track the progress. My dolls fingers came with a very slight bend in the fingers, let your arm hang and relax your hand similar bend.

Pilgrim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pilgrim »

shadow4595 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:23 pm My ABYSS Creations experience started in 2009 when I ordered my first doll. This was the first time I had the experience with online ordering and deciding on my first custom doll. So, when it came time to make my order for my RDX I already knew I wanted to see the dolls firsthand from the factory before making my choice. I made my appointment with the factory and set myself to see the factory, to be greeted on the left when I first entered the first doll. It was on display and once again I was struck with excitement as I knew I was not going to leave without placing an order for my next doll. The new location makes it even better for those traveling for vacation as it just adds to one of the many fun things that can be done in the Entertainment Capital of the World. Everybody was busy at work in the factory and in their offices, especially on the factory main floor where all the doll making took place. I was surprised how many people had been at work as each section of the factory was organized in stations. My focus switched to my interest in seeing everything in person. Many choices I had originally planned changed simply by seeing them firsthand. While my excitement rose as I knew more and more, one doll could have easily turned into three dolls, so I started asking questions about the new improvements. I was pleased to hear and see the new skeleton the fingers and learned they are made of a flexible metal that bends and overtime returning back to its original straight finger position. When holding the dolls hand and feet they feel like real hands and feet. The hands have a texture that add a soft but more gripping texture and as mentioned feels like a person's hand. As mentioned on my previous post, it is hard to describe how very realistic the dolls feel. I respectfully made an effort to only touch the legs back and hip of the dolls, I definitely didn't grope the dolls awkwardly as everyone was working. Though that is an obvious first reaction and very tempting, it was also a purposeful effort to experience in private. I learned the RDX head had been made in another factory but had seen enough videos to know what I was getting into. I carefully walked between the stations to avoid the workers busy making the dreams for other people come to life. I had never seen the crates since my doll was shipped in the no longer used cardboard box and was surprised it was not as large as I imagined they had been and would make a perfect storage locker. I went to the wall with the many different nipples and looked at the types finally in 3D. I looked at the different body styles and was assured the body E was my next choice.

Moving to the front office I sat with Sam going online building engaging in a round of questions and answers as I ordered my doll. I asked about the expedited option and was surprised how quickly after ordering I would be able to have my doll in hand. So obviously we added the extra fee to the order, because at this point I was beyond thinking of waiting any longer than possible. A food delivery guy came to the front to drop off food and I could not help but peek out front to see his stunned reaction when he realized where he was. It was funny how he played off not knowing what he was looking at in the display mixed with keeping his jaw from hitting the ground and his hands from groping the doll. Leaving with my order invoice a deep satisfaction came over me on as I knew I had finished something I had been planning for a while. The whole process was so normal, and it did not feel awkward as I imagined it would be touring the factory. I had some questions in the time while waiting on my doll, to include the updates to my doll being poured, leading to my preship photos. If you are making your way to the Sin City for vacation or your yearly vacation as me. Just make sure you email Abyss ahead of time to setup an appointment for a tour and the best times to stop by. I am very excited to see what Abyss comes up with next and the effect they have on the doll market or rather now android market.
When did you take the tour?

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

It was in Aug last year.

INFORMATIONS