Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New RD2 Insert (photos)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New RD2 Insert (photos)

Post by siliconelover »

Apugo wrote: If you get a RD2 with the "permanent" vagina, is it actually part of the doll or just the insert glued into place?
It is/WAS actually part of the doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Apugo wrote:What's it like inserting and removing the insert? I've read elsewhere on TDF of people generally having difficulty with with inserts from any manufacturer, sometimes resulting in tearing.

If you get a RD2 with the "permanent" vagina, is it actually part of the doll or just the insert glued into place?
Inserting the vaginal insert is not bad at all using the supplied insertion tool and applying alcohol to the exterior of the insert and the interior of the dolls insert cavity as lubrication. If that is not done, the back of the insert can tear with the tool pushing thru it but, the inserts can be repaired as I have repaired 2 of them with no issues because they are real soft silicone. Removing an RD2 insert is as easy as grasping the labia and gently pulling it from the cavity for cleaning. :D

The classic doll bodies 1 thru 10 that were retired had a permanent vagina that was part of the body as the doll was made in one pour with cores in place to form the vaginal and anal cavities.

The RD2 style doll bodies like BT 3, 4, 5, RD2 A, B, C, D, E, F and all Wicked bodies that are ordered with a permanent vagina have the removable insert adhered to the dolls outer insert cavity opening between labia of the insert and the doll itself. I had one here of my own and seen others. That gives you the opportunity to replace it later on by carefully cutting thru the adhesive between the doll and the insert and replacing the insert. Then adhering the replacement insert back to the doll once again creating a permanent vag cavity that is replaceable again if needed. :D

Hope that helps to answer this for you.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

That's news to me Dodge. So they don't use a dildo tool to create a vaginal cavity any longer in making permanent entry way dolls ?

Damn, that may change my plans on a new RD2 F body ... don't like those inserts.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

siliconelover wrote:That's news to me Dodge. So they don't use a dildo tool to create a vaginal cavity any longer in making permanent entry way dolls ?

Damn, that may change my plans on a new RD2 F body ... don't like those inserts.
Hey SL,.. I have never seen a RD2 style body with a Molded in permanent vagina cavity as they all have the large cavity made to accept the insert itself and create that large outer labia area on the doll body. The anal cavity is still created like the older classic bodies by using the anal core placed in the mold and the silicone poured around it to form the cavity like the older dolls vag & anal cavities were. The anal cavities on the Rd2's are pretty much exactly the same as the original classics 1 thru 10 as I have a few of each here for verification.

I just had a newer body F here a couple of months ago from about mid year 2017 to repair a right leg femur break and she had a permanent vagina that was just like all the ones that I have seen before and had myself. The insert is adhered to the inside edge of the larger outer labia of the doll body in the proper location and they DO look good and those inserts are real soft too. My doll that had one was fine and the cleaning of the doll was done just like you would an older classic RD or like your Mech and the Mech that I have as I can hang her up and flush her out with a douche bulb.

Hope that helps you out there Sir, I won't steer you wrongly. :D

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

Thanks, dodgeman!

What are they textured like? I agree with others here saying they should show a cross-section. Are they mostly smooth like a vagina, or are they ribbed or nubbed like a lot of sleeves?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Apugo wrote:Thanks, dodgeman!

What are they textured like? I agree with others here saying they should show a cross-section. Are they mostly smooth like a vagina, or are they ribbed or nubbed like a lot of sleeves?
They are lightly ribbed all the way from one end to the other and they feel great. If I were home I would shoot a photo of the inside of one to show you but, I am on vacation and away from home, traveling actually at the moment so I don't have access to one, LOL! :D

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

dodgeman wrote:
Apugo wrote:Thanks, dodgeman!

They are lightly ribbed all the way from one end to the other and they feel great. If I were home I would shoot a photo of the inside of one to show you but, I am on vacation and away from home, traveling actually at the moment so I don't have access to one, LOL! :D
I know textured sleeves are more intense, but I won’t accept anything that detracts from the illusion. RD has so many options, I don’t see why they have no choices here.

wackyphill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by wackyphill »

Yeah, one of the downsides to the RealDolls IMO is their inability to take a TPE sleeve.

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

I would still want it to be silicone, just realistic inside.

INFORMATIONS