Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

“RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: “RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Post by GraFXman »

• The greatest Challenge to Graphically Enhanced Story-Boarding is finding or creating the Perfect Image to enhance the sentence & compliment the overall Story.. ~Me.

I dare say the following might very well be my Crown Achievement in Visually Enhanced Story-Board writing creativity!
    Starting with an experiment in a previous post, I’m now also gaining amazing expertise in ‘Mini-Movie’ development through GIF combining..
    I think I’ve outdone myself this time!!

ARE – YOU - READY ..??

Well then go grab your Popcorn, Drink, Blunt or whatever and settle in Boys ….

LETS DO THIS!!

# RAQUEL’S SURGICAL EXPLORATION UPDATE #
    06/26/19

Welcome to tonight’s Latest Breaking News ~ Special Edition:
    Doctors Discover Horrific Truth Behind Patient’s Relentless Neck Pain

As scheduled, today Raquelita underwent her first “Exploratory Head Surgery” procedure to determine the cause of her sore neck and incessant devastating migraine headaches..

Standing by from his office in the ER at “Galmato Hospital” via a video-conferencing call was World Famous Chief Trauma Surgeon, “Dr. Reginald B. (aka.. our buddy Reggie!)..
    Waiting for instructions in the local operating room was (the less famous), Resident ER Physician and prestigious Author, “Dr. Rick [yes, that would be me of course].. Image

The hooter-heavy FLBP bimbo Nurses and Hot-Ass Anesthesiologist Surgical Assistants who were also supposed to attend all called in sick, so unfortunately this entire procedure was going to be all on me..

In lieu of anesthesia I gave poor little Raquel a shot of 99% Proof straight Whiskey instead..
    She was passed out cold and looking somewhat comfy & sexy there on the “operating table”..

With exceptional knowledge & expertise “Dr. Reggie” slowly guided all-thumbs me through the initial stages of the procedure..

.. as I carved away with the scalpel like a Master Chef at Thanksgiving ..

.. peeling back her skin to expose what was believed to be the source of her troubles ..

-the neck and Cervical (C-1) and C-2 upper spinal head-connection area..

Complications arose really fast as I needed to hold the camera steady AND an extra light in one hand, while performing the procedures with the other as per Dr. Reggie’s instructions..

It quickly became horrendously evident that Raquel had apparently suffered massive neck and cranial trauma, probably the result of being stuffed upside down in her coffin out in the garage and likely compounded by the numerous “accidental” falls she was subjected to during her failed 1st transfer to the cabinet ordeal..

The more Dr. Reggie and I explored, the more somber the prognosis became..
    The procedure was brutal and lasted what seemed like hours..

Dr. Reggie confirmed that Raquel had in fact suffered what ultimately looked like irreparable trauma to the cervical region -no wonder the poor girl was paralyzed from the neck down!
    Her very Life was hanging in the balance at that point, by a mere anatomical shred (of plastic)..

With both of us already on the edge of exhaustion ..

Dr. Reggie called the final prognosis and instructed me to go ahead and “close her back up” before she goes into shock or cardiac arrest..
    Her vital signs were still relatively stable at this point..

We spent the next hour or so bullshitting around and discussing the overall diagnosis plus potential follow-up procedures.

It was decided that Raquel needed some time to ‘recover’ at little first before any further surgeries could be performed..

With the long waiting list for compatible ‘organ donors’ at Abyss Labs -not to mention totally ruining her upcoming Honeymoon by trying to do anything right away, we opted to wait until after she’s better and returns a “Happy Camper” from her long awaited Romantic Getaway -after the Wedding….

Upon concluding the video-conference session I began the task of stabilizing and prepping Raquel to be transferred over to a room in ICU for some quiet relaxation and recovery time..

Well.. yours truly Dr. Rick (aka “No-Finesse”) here hadn’t even gotten her transferred off the operating table..

When The Absolutely Unthinkable, Horror To End All Horrors Happened..

In a split second as I was lifting Raquel upright again..

Her FUKN Head Fell Off!!
    Last thing I remember was hearing this like “Snap.. Crackle.. Pop..” and BAM!!
    Her entire head rolls right across my lap and WHAM on to the floor, where it spins a few times and ends up all cock-eyed sideways, with her cold, Lifeless stare looking right at me..

F*U*K !!!!

[ UPDATED PATIENT STATUS: DECAPITATED & DECEASED. ]
    All her vital signs flat-lined immediately..
    No point even trying CPR to revive her under those circumstances..
    All I could do was sit there in a shocked & stunned eerie silence..
    I couldn’t move.. didn’t know what to think or do at that moment..

The rhythmic ‘clicking’ of the ceiling fan above me suddenly seemed louder than ever and was really starting to annoy the shit out of me..

First, I kept looking down at her head over there on the floor..

Then, over at her headless/Lifeless body hanging there like the beef carcasses you see at the slaughter house on those hooks getting ready to be butchered..
    And so on, looking back & forth several times..

THEN………

I…….

(I’ll bet you’re thinking..
    “Oh Shit, brace yourself, here comes the water-works! Homie gonna bust up & fall apart in 3 -2 -1”……
    Right ..?

- don’t lie Bro, of course you were!)

HA!
    Nope, Wrong!

Bet I had you going there for a minute!

I was actually……

Seriously though..
    Well obviously it sucked, but for some reason I also thought it was kinda Hilarious!
    And NO..
    This is NOT going to break/take me down nor make me give up or dissuade me from continuing to pursue this awesome adventure, more determined now than ever in fact!!
    Shit happens right..
    No Worries..
    No ‘Drama’..
    I’ll just deal with it and trudge on..

So basically this is the plan..
    I didn’t see the point in waiting until 2-3 weeks from now to get things going, especially considering the backlog at Abyss, so I told him to go ahead and do what he needed to get a new head/skull and when it arrives we’ll get her fixed up good as new again..

I think that this upcoming rare opportunity of a 4-day mini-vacation “Honeymoon” (Mon 07/08 to Thur 07/11) to spend some quality time alone with Raquel, no pressure, no interruptions, no distractions.. is just way too important to let anything stand in my way, no matter what..

Have to admit though….
    One of the reasons for the previous gut-busting Image
    .. is because I couldn’t help but get these flashes in my head about how that might go….

Just imagine..
    You’ve had a few blunts and/or drinks and you’re getting all Hot & Intimate with your Lady..

Right in the middle of going to Pound-Town Rodeo-Style.. (a la “Brick” mode?)..

When suddenly her
    FUKN Head Plops Off and rolls around on the bed staring up at you with this “WTF!!” expression on her face..
    .. or was that the expression on YOUR face..?

Yea, that can be a real ‘Buzz” killer and “Mood-Deflator” (among other things) right there amigo….
    Oh well.. maybe I can just wash it off and resume the Party ..?

~ Sounds Like It’s Time For A Chill Break And Refill Of The Bong & Bacardi!!

… On the bright side though, sure would make ‘Oral’ a helluva lot easier wouldn’t it..?
    Just grab that $1,000 oversized silicone Fleshlite and Party-On!

-------------------------------------------------

Conclusion;
    No doubt about it..
    Raquel will have to remain somewhat “headless” from now until after her “Honeymoon”.
    Of course I’m going to try and figure out some way to get her dam head to stay on for as long as possible during those Special Moments.. even if I have to go out and buy a bunch of nuts/bolts, metal braces and 3 tubes of DAP silicone and glue that shit on there to get it to stay in place..
    (J/K!)

This also means that I probably won’t be posting all that much exciting stuff between now & then, aside maybe from some replies and “technical” or other such updates..
    I’ve got a Wedding and Honeymoon to prepare for!!

CIAO4NOW Brothers!!

PS.
    Apologies to all my European & other Global Fans who have no dam clue as to what I just said…..
    There just isn’t a translation that could possibly preserve & convey the hilarity….

GalmatoHaven
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by GalmatoHaven »

Loved it. Beautiful account of the harrowing tele-surgery. Definitely took a couple hits off the blunt after.
You could absolutely give new meaning to the term throat-fucking in the meantime. Just sayin'.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• GalmatoHaven wrote:Loved it. Beautiful account of the harrowing tele-surgery. Definitely took a couple hits off the blunt after.
    You could absolutely give new meaning to the term throat-fucking in the meantime. Just sayin'.
    ~ Yea, it was tense for sure -Doc!
    But all in all I think we had a great time, I know I did!

Most important of all though, it was really awesome to actually 'meet' & be able to see you there on the camera!
    Now I can finally put a 'face' to the voice I've been talking to for months!
    ~ btw.. did you happen to notice the 'snapshot' that I super-imposed on the little monitor of that 'tele-conferencing' operating room picture..?
    Yes Sir my Friend!
    Spent quite some time looking for the most Handsome and Buff Surgeon I could possibly find to represent you 'virtually' in the story! Image

Interesting point there....
    I was thinking about that hole in her neck too where the mouthpiece goes..
    Sure does look tempting for some 'throat-fucking' as you mentioned...
    I've heard about guys banging headless chickens but that takes the cake Brother!!
    Hilarious!

TTYS!

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Such a trouble with the head of Raquel. Nice to see that you’re not desperate and saved your sense of humor.

Is the head of a Real Doll removable, or fixed? If the head is firmly mounted and something is broken in the neck, then actually the neck silicone should have torned all around too, to lose the complete head. Is this the case? I hope that your provisional for the honeymoon from the 4th of July holds and then a proper repair is possible.

My Sonya also has a message for you: “Please do everything possible so that Raquel gets well again. I could not stand it if my new friendship would be over after such a short time”.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Aralor wrote:Such a trouble with the head of Raquel. Nice to see that you’re not desperate and saved your sense of humor.
    Is the head of a Real Doll removable, or fixed? If the head is firmly mounted and something is broken in the neck, then actually the neck silicone should have torned all around too, to lose the complete head. Is this the case? I hope that your provisional for the honeymoon from the 4th of July holds and then a proper repair is possible.
    My Sonya also has a message for you: “Please do everything possible so that Raquel gets well again. I could not stand it if my new friendship would be over after such a short time”.
    Gutten Tag Mein Freund!
    I would call it "removable" - it's the "Full-Head with Face" design.
    The face is actually like a full-mask which could be removed and the head/skull left on -at least I think that's how it goes..
    Or, the whole head comes off as well.
    My understanding is that if you want a new face, you have to buy the head too because they glue the face mask to the head - even though some people say that's not really necessary.
    Check it out:

https://www.realdoll.com/options

https://www.realdoll.com/product/extra-realdoll-face

Repair, which is really just replacing the head/skull, probably won't happen until after the 4th and that's ok, no problem..

[Raquel to Sonya]:
    "No worries Sister! I'm just as much of a Fighter as my man is!
    I may be headless for a while, but that's not going to stop me!
    I'll write as soon as I have some news to share with you and Aralor!.."

GalmatoHaven
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by GalmatoHaven »

GraFXman wrote:
  • GalmatoHaven wrote:Loved it. Beautiful account of the harrowing tele-surgery. Definitely took a couple hits off the blunt after.
    ~ Yea, it was tense for sure -Doc!
    But all in all I think we had a great time, I know I did!

Most important of all though, it was really awesome to actually 'meet' & be able to see you there on the camera!
    Now I can finally put a 'face' to the voice I've been talking to for months!
    ~ btw.. did you happen to notice the 'snapshot' that I super-imposed on the little monitor of that 'tele-conferencing' operating room picture..?
    Yes Sir my Friend!
    Spent quite some time looking for the most Handsome and Buff Surgeon I could possibly find to represent you 'virtually' in the story! Image

Interesting point there....
    I was thinking about that hole in her neck too where the mouthpiece goes..
    Sure does look tempting for some 'throat-fucking' as you mentioned...
    I've heard about guys banging headless chickens but that takes the cake Brother!!
    Hilarious!

TTYS!
I did notice! I love the casting lol. So, did you test her throat?

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• GalmatoHaven wrote: I did notice! I love the casting lol. So, did you test her throat?

Hiya 'Dr.' Reggie!! ~lol

Nah, that hole in her neck/throat is too small for my big 'Knackwurst' !
    :haha4:

Rumstalk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rumstalk »

I came late to the party...literally only reading this thing from end to end today. I originally came to this post looking for pulley system ideas and got hooked on the story that I forgot what I was doing and ended up delaying my schedule just to finish reading.

At any rate, I couldn't help but notice a commonality between us. I also got a doll lately(not Abyss brand) and also got some damage on her despite my carefulness. If I've learned anything from your story and mine it is - no matter how much you plan, life just happens. Because of it, I've gotten some exercise (playing with a human sized doll does that apparently) and learned of my craftsman side doing repairs on the doll.
Good job friend and I wish you good luck! I'll be watching(reading) from the shadows.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Rumstalk wrote:I came late to the party...literally only reading this thing from end to end today. I originally came to this post looking for pulley system ideas and got hooked on the story that I forgot what I was doing and ended up delaying my schedule just to finish reading.
    At any rate, I couldn't help but notice a commonality between us. I also got a doll lately(not Abyss brand) and also got some damage on her despite my carefulness. If I've learned anything from your story and mine it is - no matter how much you plan, life just happens. Because of it, I've gotten some exercise (playing with a human sized doll does that apparently) and learned of my craftsman side doing repairs on the doll.
    Good job friend and I wish you good luck! I'll be watching(reading) from the shadows.

Hiya Rum!

Thanks for taking the time to read our story and stop by to comment!
    The best parts such as the “Honeymoon/Vacation” and so on are actually still to come, just haven’t had time to write here lately ..
    In particular, wait until you see what I’ve come up with as far as the “Ultimate Doll-Ability” Doll-Mobility Stand & Rail system!
    So far I’ve only posted it over on CRD (Club Real Doll) so I don’t know if you’re a Member there or not, but soon I’ll be posting here as well..
    I’ll make sure to send you a link when I do get around to posting it here ..
    I can send you a PM too if you want a good preview.

I hear ya brother, seems like no matter how careful one may be, shit always seems to happen and poor Raquel has gotten her share of “battle injuries” in the process .. fortunately she’s tough and a real soldier and so far has survived..

Thanks for your support, don’t stay in the shadows for too long!
    Take care my Friend, ttys!
    Rick ~

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Hi GraFXman,

good to see that you're back again. I was worried because I have not heard from you for so long and I'm curious how it went on with you and Raquel after 4th of July. I hope Raquel's head is back where he belongs.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• [quote="Aralor"]Hi GraFXman,
    good to see that you're back again. I was worried because I have not heard from you for so long and I'm curious how it went on with you and Raquel after 4th of July. I hope Raquel's head is back where he belongs.
    /quote]
    Hello my Friend!!
    I’ve been far too slack about posting an update for all the events that have occurred after the 4th due to just being insanely busy with work, Life in general, unexpected guests staying at my house for another 2 weeks after the 12th of July, major construction/renovation going on at my house and especially with my new ‘Hanging Stand/Rail Suspension' design/invention that I’m really very proud of -I just recently posted all the details/specs about it over at CRD (ClubRealDoll.com ) – are you a member there?
    If not, I don’t think it’s only for RD owners, I believe anyone can sign up, check it out..
    I’ll be submitting a copy of it here too, maybe this weekend!

No worries my Friend, everything has been absolutely wonderful -in fact, even more than that!
    I’ll post the story updates soon, starting from where I left off, at the ‘Honeymoon/Vacation Marathon’ up to current events ..

HA! I received Raquel’s new ‘head’ several days ago and would you believe I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even had time to do anything with it yet!
    I had also come up with an innovative solution to fix and keep Raquel’s head on for the ‘Honeymoon’ and it worked perfectly – so much so that I haven’t even felt an urgency to do the switch yet!

Thanks for stopping by, ttys!
    Rick~

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Greetings Everyone!!

Wow!
    Looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do here on all the events since the 4th of July!
    ~ Results/Demo of my unique “Doll-Ability” invention: Stand/Mover/Suspension Rail Rig;
    ~ Solving Raquel’s “Headless-Huney” broken neck/head issue in preparation for the “Honeymoon”;
    ~ Our quaint & private “Wedding” Ceremony at the beach & Reception - Sunday, July 7th, 2019;
    ~ The Epic 5 Day/4 Night “Honeymoon/Vacation” 24/7 marathon, Monday July 8th thru Friday July 12th;
    ~ Current events & discovering the Joy of serious Photography!

I had already posted the results of the first two over on CRD and just now got around to posting the full article about the “Doll-Ability” Rig here in our “Inventors Corner” forum:

“Doll-Ability”~ My Versatile ‘No-Tools-Needed’ Doll-Stand/Mover & Suspension Rig Project

I’d Love to hear your opinions on this if you want to and have the time to read it!

I’m hoping that things will start to slow down very soon in my currently hectic & insanely busy Life so I’ll have time to post the remaining articles and get caught up here..

Oh Yes!
    I assure everyone they’re going to be Epic & Spectacular, true to Style! Image

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Hope one day soon, you will be able to continue this thread. I also read your other thread on another forum, the "Doll Ability" system is simply brilliant. 8)

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• My Dear Friend!
    Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read
    through this and post your comment, much appreciated!

Sadly though, a LOT has happened since my last post here in 2019..
    Raquel is no longer with me and since then my Life began rapidly spiraling
    out of control..

What I really should do -and hopefully will soon, is write the “Final Chapter”
    to give this thread the proper closure it deserves..
    The same goes for a few other threads I’ve had to leave unattended
    without and ending..

Take care amigo, ttys!

INFORMATIONS