Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Is there a video of how magnetic face looks like?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.
NeedWaifu

Is there a video of how magnetic face looks like?

Post by NeedWaifu »

Havent saw any video, but Im curious how is this face changing looks like. And what the face actually is in the doll. Whole cover rounded or just front with ears?

I mean in any way, where can I see the video. It would make this so much clearer. It would answer the questions that are not there yet..

thanks
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Fun4real
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Is there a video of how magnetic face looks like?

Post by Fun4real »

Harmony has a slightly different magnet system because of the facial movement but the standard Realdoll magnetic face works the same with 5 magnets

This behind the scenes video is funny and it shows taking the face on and off multiple times starting at 2:20

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

That's as cool as it is terrifying.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Its so simple to use. Now I understand this is quite an amazing feature. It will definately be wanted by doll users for sure!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Jobelosepa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jobelosepa »

I’ve got both a full head and a magnetic skull with 2 magnetic faces. The skulls looks very similar on both, obviously magnets are a difference, but the other not so noticable differences are how they cut the foam and a few minor changes to the plastic skull. Changing the whole head is a little tedious, but simple enough with the right tools. Changing faces on the magnetic skull is quick, simple, and super satisfying (2 minute switch and you got a new girl looking right back at you).

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

Anyone have this video? I would like to see how it works...

INFORMATIONS