Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Set Screw on Full Head Face Stuck?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RicherRich

Set Screw on Full Head Face Stuck?

Post by RicherRich »

Hey, has anyone who has tried replacing their full head face had the set screw in the back of the head just stuck? I am using the right size t handle Allen wrench (3/32" SAE), but I just can't it to move. I know it has to be loosened a couple of turns or so to be able to unscrew the skull bolt at the top with the 1/4" Allen wrench. However, I am not having any luck getting it to move at all. Has anyone encountered this and/or know a good way to get it to start moving? I'm afraid the Allen wrench is going to snap if I turn it much more than I have been.

Thanks,
RR

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Set Screw on Full Head Face Stuck?

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I haven't had this problem happen before, but you might want to get you a standard Allen wrench that isn't a T handle or a Allen socket for a socket wrench and give that a try if you are worried about it breaking. I don't think I would recommend anything like WD40 or oil based lubricant as it might damage the silicon around that area if it gets any on it. Certainly don't try to remove the main head bolt until you can get that set screw loose or you could wind up striping the main bolt.

Good Luck

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:I haven't had this problem happen before, but you might want to get you a standard Allen wrench that isn't a T handle or a Allen socket for a socket wrench and give that a try if you are worried about it breaking. I don't think I would recommend anything like WD40 or oil based lubricant as it might damage the silicon around that area if it gets any on it. Certainly don't try to remove the main head bolt until you can get that set screw loose or you could wind up striping the main bolt.

Good Luck
Thank you. I need to try a regular one I think.

Brick

Post by Brick »

RicherRich wrote:
Rocky-DollStacey wrote:I haven't had this problem happen before, but you might want to get you a standard Allen wrench that isn't a T handle or a Allen socket for a socket wrench and give that a try if you are worried about it breaking. I don't think I would recommend anything like WD40 or oil based lubricant as it might damage the silicon around that area if it gets any on it. Certainly don't try to remove the main head bolt until you can get that set screw loose or you could wind up striping the main bolt.

Good Luck
Thank you. I need to try a regular one I think.
Try a little Wesson oil on your finger on the set screw. Also there might be to much pressure on that screw, so try moving the head screw just a bit tight then loose and do it a couple times. That should give that set screw a little play....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS