Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Erin (again)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Erin (again)

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Erin enjoys the sun all over her gorgeous body.

Chris
Sun worship by proxy. :wink: Thanks Chris!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
scooter_ca wrote:mmmmmm Cheerleaders,,,,,, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Beautiful pictures of Erin.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks Scooter!!! Erin will be back as a cheerleader again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

“Erin” is absolutely Gorgeous, totally adorable!
I've been following you for quite a while.
You can’t imagine how much your posts and Masterful photo sets of her have inspired me!

To the point where, despite not having had any considerations for buying a Doll right now, specially not this particular model, I just pulled the trigger on an irresistible, unique & rare opportunity that suddenly presented itself and totally caught me by surprise, so of course I did what any red-blooded Doll-Luver would do: I jumped on it immediately with impulsive, reckless abandon and defiant disregard for any consequences!
LOL! :lol:

Tell “Erin”.. maybe she would like an introduction to what could be her “distant cousin”..?
(Erin isn’t the jealous type, is she?)

I’ve named her “Raquel”..
She’s almost ready to embark on her journey home..
RD2 Body-A (in her case, with the derriere gel implants) and ***** face with hi-realism, hand painted eyes.
LOL, no way I’m giving up that detail (of which face) before her upcoming “Grand Reveal and Intro” to the forum!!

Once she gets settled in, the last of the champagne is consumed and I max out all my credit cards on the obligatory new wardrobe she will undoubtedly need, since I suck at photography I can only aspire to achieve a fraction of your Photo-mastery and look forward to any “morsels of 411” you might be willing to toss my way..

You're da'man Izal

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Doll_Master wrote:“Erin” is absolutely Gorgeous, totally adorable!
I've been following you for quite a while.
You can’t imagine how much your posts and Masterful photo sets of her have inspired me!

To the point where, despite not having had any considerations for buying a Doll right now, specially not this particular model, I just pulled the trigger on an irresistible, unique & rare opportunity that suddenly presented itself and totally caught me by surprise, so of course I did what any red-blooded Doll-Luver would do: I jumped on it immediately with impulsive, reckless abandon and defiant disregard for any consequences!
LOL! :lol:

Tell “Erin”.. maybe she would like an introduction to what could be her “distant cousin”..?
(Erin isn’t the jealous type, is she?)

I’ve named her “Raquel”..
She’s almost ready to embark on her journey home..
RD2 Body-A (in her case, with the derriere gel implants) and ***** face with hi-realism, hand painted eyes.
LOL, no way I’m giving up that detail (of which face) before her upcoming “Grand Reveal and Intro” to the forum!!

Once she gets settled in, the last of the champagne is consumed and I max out all my credit cards on the obligatory new wardrobe she will undoubtedly need, since I suck at photography I can only aspire to achieve a fraction of your Photo-mastery and look forward to any “morsels of 411” you might be willing to toss my way..

You're da'man Izal
LOL!!! Thanks Doll Master!!! Looking forward to Raquel's introduction. Keep me informed. You will love that body A!!! All I can say about my photos is that the Izla gals inspire just about all of it, and their stylings are born from my multiple hours spent at strip clubs. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

... "jumped on it immediately with impulsive, reckless abandon and defiant disregard for any consequences!" Describes how I got started with the doll life and how I now have a collection of 6 bodies and 11 heads/faces with one more face (a Violet) currently in production at Abyss. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As far as the picture taking aspect I keep it simple. All my photos are taken on an iPhone. I learn my environment and pay special attention to my light sources. Just take a lot of pictures from different angles. Keep the background simple. See what looks good and try to repeat it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

izla111 wrote:LOL!!! Thanks Doll Master!!! Looking forward to Raquel's introduction. Keep me informed. You will love that body A!!! All I can say about my photos is that the Izla gals inspire just about all of it, and their stylings are born from my multiple hours spent at strip clubs. LOL!!!
... "jumped on it immediately with impulsive, reckless abandon and defiant disregard for any consequences!" Describes how I got started with the doll life and how I now have a collection of 6 bodies and 11 heads/faces with one more face (a Violet) currently in production at Abyss.
HA! Ain’t that the truth amigo, I’ve spent countless hours at clubs too, not to mention all the $$ I’ve wasted there, when I could have been saving up for the Dolls!!
What..?
Did you say “6 bodies.. 11 heads/faces.. and counting..!!
Holy Silicone!! Yea, I’d definitely call that a serious commitment to the Doll Life alright!
Hell, instead of “morsels of 411” how about you just bestow upon me some “Cash-crumbs” to ease my $$ pain? LOL!!
I’m going to start a “Doll Fever” Go-Fund-Me page.. you know, for purely scientific research purposes of course, and you can be my first contributor! LOL!

Well, after experiencing monumental disappointments and various other major hassles with my first (and only) Doll from RD (no fault of theirs btw), which led to a years long hiatus from Dolls/TDF and thinking I was totally done with it, somehow the attraction crept up and nailed me again recently. Dam if it isn’t like a viral affliction of some kind that lays dormant until one day “WHAM!!” suddenly you’re drawn in and fantasizing about Dolls again! I don’t think there’s an Anti-Vaxx for this.

In fact, I’ve spent the better part of the last few months struggling with this “fever”.. fully immersed in questioning, research, hesitation, delusions and fantasy of course, decisions and the nagging urge to just quit while I was still ahead kinda thing..
I had been seriously contemplating 2 different RD2 Body-F and 1 BT4 model, along with a few TPE’s (cost reasons mostly), while fighting to control a twitching trigger finger, when suddenly out of the blue “BAM”.. there she was! Not even my “Type” really, yet I instantly fell in Love worse than a teenager –
Words of Wisdom: Not a good idea to “B-U-I” (‘Buying While Under The Influence’) -cuz this is what happens.. LOL!!
And the rest shall be history.
-------------------------------------
izla111 wrote:As far as the picture taking aspect I keep it simple. All my photos are taken on an iPhone. I learn my environment and pay special attention to my light sources. Just take a lot of pictures from different angles. Keep the background simple. See what looks good and try to repeat it
It’s going to be an arduous learning curve, but I hear ya!
Good thing we’re not forced to use rolls of film anymore, otherwise the cost of film & developing would far supersede even the cost of the Doll – and her wardrobe!!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Doll_Master wrote: HA! Ain’t that the truth amigo, I’ve spent countless hours at clubs too, not to mention all the $$ I’ve wasted there, when I could have been saving up for the Dolls!!
What..?
Did you say “6 bodies.. 11 heads/faces.. and counting..!!
Holy Silicone!! Yea, I’d definitely call that a serious commitment to the Doll Life alright!
Hell, instead of “morsels of 411” how about you just bestow upon me some “Cash-crumbs” to ease my $$ pain? LOL!!
I’m going to start a “Doll Fever” Go-Fund-Me page.. you know, for purely scientific research purposes of course, and you can be my first contributor! LOL!
LOL!!! The first one kept me from spending my money in foolish pursue of real girls. With the money I saved it was easy to get the rest. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll_Master wrote: Well, after experiencing monumental disappointments and various other major hassles with my first (and only) Doll from RD (no fault of theirs btw), which led to a years long hiatus from Dolls/TDF and thinking I was totally done with it, somehow the attraction crept up and nailed me again recently. Dam if it isn’t like a viral affliction of some kind that lays dormant until one day “WHAM!!” suddenly you’re drawn in and fantasizing about Dolls again! I don’t think there’s an Anti-Vaxx for this.

In fact, I’ve spent the better part of the last few months struggling with this “fever”.. fully immersed in questioning, research, hesitation, delusions and fantasy of course, decisions and the nagging urge to just quit while I was still ahead kinda thing..
I had been seriously contemplating 2 different RD2 Body-F and 1 BT4 model, along with a few TPE’s (cost reasons mostly), while fighting to control a twitching trigger finger, when suddenly out of the blue “BAM”.. there she was! Not even my “Type” really, yet I instantly fell in Love worse than a teenager –
Words of Wisdom: Not a good idea to “B-U-I” (‘Buying While Under The Influence’) -cuz this is what happens.. LOL!!
And the rest shall be history.
Abyss keeps improving their product. I think you'll be very please with any of the dolls they've made after 2016 and it sound like the body A doll you are getting was made after 2016 since the butt gel implants appeared on the body A at the end of 2016. Erin is an early 2016 body A and she does not have the butt gel implants but I still enjoy having sex with her immensely. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I posted a new Erin album "Yellow" in the Izla111 gallery :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: In 9 days it will be the 1st year anniversary of the Erin's arrival at Izla la la land. They have made me very happy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[Izla sings to Erin … ]
Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

IMG_2394 copy.jpeg
IMG_2394 copy.jpeg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2397 copy.jpeg
IMG_2397 copy.jpeg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2402 copy.jpeg
IMG_2402 copy.jpeg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2404 copy.jpeg
IMG_2404 copy.jpeg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2415 copy.jpeg
IMG_2415 copy.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2427 copy.jpeg
IMG_2427 copy.jpeg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2450 copy.jpeg
IMG_2450 copy.jpeg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2465 copy.jpeg
IMG_2465 copy.jpeg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
[Izla sings to Erin … ]
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

IMG_2470 copy.jpeg
IMG_2470 copy.jpeg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2471 copy.jpeg
IMG_2471 copy.jpeg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2473 copy.jpeg
IMG_2473 copy.jpeg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2479 copy.jpeg
IMG_2479 copy.jpeg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2485 copy.jpeg
IMG_2485 copy.jpeg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
IMG_2492 copy.jpeg
IMG_2492 copy.jpeg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 1711 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

If Erin doesn´t get my blood pumping I just don´t know. :whistle: She looks fabulous in her yellow cheerleader outfit, very very hot!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:If Erin doesn´t get my blood pumping I just don´t know. :whistle: She looks fabulous in her yellow cheerleader outfit, very very hot!

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I posted a new Erin album "Self Control" in the Izla gallery. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[Erin sings to Izla … ]
You take my self, you take my self control
You got me livin' only for the night
Before the morning comes, the story's told
You take my self, you take my self control

IMG_7827 copy.jpeg
IMG_7827 copy.jpeg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7831 copy.jpeg
IMG_7831 copy.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7833 copy.jpeg
IMG_7833 copy.jpeg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7840 copy.jpeg
IMG_7840 copy.jpeg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7853 copy.jpeg
IMG_7853 copy.jpeg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7864 copy.jpeg
IMG_7864 copy.jpeg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7869 copy.jpeg
IMG_7869 copy.jpeg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7873 copy.jpeg
IMG_7873 copy.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7877 copy.jpeg
IMG_7877 copy.jpeg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_7879 copy.jpeg
IMG_7879 copy.jpeg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1611 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Well, I lose all my self control when I look at her newest pics, she´s so amazing, so beautiful and so dangerously hot.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

HIYA IZZY!!

Dam Brother!
    Love that song from Laura, I've got the 'studio' version on my PL.

Glad to see 'Erin' is posting again, was getting concerned if she was hiding out or what you might have done with her ~ LOL!!

I was hoping to introduce 'Raquel' to 'Erin' by now but I guess you might have read about that horrendous ordeal her and I went thru last Fri.. now she's busted, bummer;
    Guess intro's won't be happening after all -

You know that you're making me SO dam jealous/envious, right?
    Unbelievable, you're living large in a Harem with 6 awesome Ladies, how do you even handle all of them??
    I can't even handle one!!
    +LOL+

Take care amigo, TTYS!

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

That is one great outfit. She really looks hot!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, I lose all my self control when I look at her newest pics, she´s so amazing, so beautiful and so dangerously hot.

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! All 3 versions of my Erin are extremely addictive and intoxicating. I can understand now why Abyss sets a high price on a Quinn doll. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GraFXman wrote:

HIYA IZZY!!

Dam Brother!
    Love that song from Laura, I've got the 'studio' version on my PL.

Glad to see 'Erin' is posting again, was getting concerned if she was hiding out or what you might have done with her ~ LOL!!

I was hoping to introduce 'Raquel' to 'Erin' by now but I guess you might have read about that horrendous ordeal her and I went thru last Fri.. now she's busted, bummer;
    Guess intro's won't be happening after all -

You know that you're making me SO dam jealous/envious, right?
    Unbelievable, you're living large in a Harem with 6 awesome Ladies, how do you even handle all of them??
    I can't even handle one!!
    +LOL+

Take care amigo, TTYS!
I wished it would have worked out for you dude. Sorry to hear that Raquel got damaged. :( :( :(

My ladies have kept me very happy now for the last 4 years and my appreciation for them keeps growing. At this point I don't see me doing anything differently. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Danish Viking wrote:That is one great outfit. She really looks hot!
Thanks DV!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

bump into next page :)

INFORMATIONS