Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

“RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: “RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Post by GraFXman »

• “Doll-Ability” The Logistics, ‘Engineering’ and RL Problem-Solving aspect.

For starters, to all of you guys, whether here or on CRD, I wanted to say that I am sincerely grateful for all the advice & support. I didn’t anticipate all the replies and I don’t take anyone’s time/efforts for granted, so out of respect for your willingness to help me out, I’m going to try and detail this as concisely as I possibly can to provide the parameters of what’s actually involved.

After reading several of your recommendations I realized that in my explanations and stories I had failed to provide a broader picture of the limitations and challenges I’m actually facing..

I’m not an Engineer, but I do understand the structured and logical aspects of detailed problem presentation in order to construct possible solutions;

As such;
    From this point forward over the next 2 weeks I want to focus more on the serious ‘Problem-Solving’ aspect of this since so many of you have totally surprised me with your incredible experience and expertise in the logistics side to handling these Dolls..

Problem #1Two Parts / requiring One practical solution.
    1). Injury/Damage Assessment.
    As mentioned, I haven’t seen Raquel since I desperately stuffed her in that cabinet over a week ago.
    Before I do anything else, I need to get her out of there in order to conduct a thorough examination of the extent of her injuries/damages, only then can I determine what I’m going to do with her….
    - Fix and keep her, or just live with the damages as they are..
    - Or, if I decide it’s more than I want to deal with, put her up for sale and be done with it..

I have no idea whatsoever what I’m going to find when I open the cabinet.
    This is my very first RD and I’m not at all familiar with the anatomy, all I know is what I saw and heard during that horrendous incident – I’ll never forget that sound of crunching metal as her legs, knees, ankles and feet – at a bad angle to begin with -got all twisted to shit from the weight bearing down hard on them. Not including who knows what damage her toes, fingers or whatever else may have suffered in the process.
    I may have been under such extreme duress at the moment that the damages might have seemed to me far more extensive than they might actually turn out to be - at least that’s what I’m hoping for anyway..
    In my mind, after seeing her in such a pitiful condition and based only on what otherwise would make sense to me, I believe she would likely have some hip damage, broken legs, knees, ankles not to mention who knows how much ‘soft tissue’ damage..
    I guess we’ll find out soon enough, once I/we figure the next part out……….

2). “Doll-Ability”.
    Therein lies Part 2 of this dam problem..
    I know you guys are way ahead of me and can see it, but just to state the obvious:
    I can’t do a full examination of her until I totally figure out how to get her out of there, and then back in, otherwise I’ll end up right back where I started and go through that entire horrendous experience again.

You guys have posted/sent me some incredibly awesome “Engineering’ recommendations and proposed rigs, and for that I’m very grateful..
    However, I’m thinking that in order to save time, efforts and avoid me repeating the same replies or providing reasons as to why your particular recommendation, albeit genius, might not actually fit my situation.

- Keeping in mind of course that I’ve only got about 2 weeks to figure this out and conduct some tests if I want to take advantage of this rare opportunity I have coming up after the 4th..

Here’s what I’d like to do;
    1). Allow me to first write up the full and detailed set of parameters about what I’m dealing with;
    2). The reasons why I believe some solutions might work and maybe others not;
    3). Last but not least, let me write up the few potential solutions I’ve already thought of and am currently working on which I believe might work – because you know I have already – to then examine those ideas/logistics and look for flaws, potential problems and so forth..

That way it might be easier for anyone to see the ‘big picture’, evaluate my proposed solution and maybe see/have ideas to make them even better and not waste time on marvels of engineering which might be way above the immediate situation parameters..
    Sound good?

Later on today or tomorrow I’ll post the entire scenario along with what I’ve thought of so far, and why.
    Thanks guys ~

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: “RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Storyl

Post by HappyWabbit »

Interesting story, why not just hire a health worker CNA etc for an afternoon to help you take doll out of cabinet and then you can have help checking the doll out and he/she can put doll back in cabinet for you. Pay worker a little bonus and perhaps he/she can come back and help you get situated with doll plans if you decide to keep doll with all due respect you do need another person to get a system set up to use the doll properly and safe for both of you and if you decide to sell health worker can help you take proper pics of doll and pack her up for you so buyer will know what they are buying since you had help packing her up . Or help you send her off for repairs. Good luck and DOLL ON they are worth it.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Here are the full details of the various dilemmas I’m currently facing ~
    ~ and my proposed solutions….
    ALL of which by the way are based on the assumption that I might want to keep her..

1). Time sensitive ‘Urgency’….
    ~ Due to the extremely rare and possibly once in a Lifetime opportunity for some quality ‘Home Alone’ time I have coming up in about 14 days ~ that I definitely don’t want to miss or screw up ~ I need to come up with some Fast, Easy (to quickly take apart & hide), Non-Permanent and above all INEXPENSIVE/AFFORDABLE type solutions that can just get me by until later when I’ll have more time to analyze and consider some of the more sophisticated, more involved, costly, semi-permanent rigs (that I might still be able to hide, or realistically explain) that some of you guys have suggested.

2). “Doll-Ability” ~ for future reference, being a little term I’ve come up with intended to include most facets of Logistics/Engineering, Transport/Moving & general Doll handling based on using ingenuity/innovation to overcome physical limitations – and also so I don’t have to repeat all those words every time…. I think I’ll Copyright that term…. lol

In consideration of the fact that I regrettably found out I’m not as strong or physically able to manage her like I thought I could -at least not yet until I start getting used to handling her and hopefully stronger from the workouts I intend to get…. assuming I’m even going to keep her….

I’ve always prided myself on being a sort of “Master” when it comes to ingenuity & innovation since I’ve been doing it for so long and have ample experience in overcoming most of the obstacles I’ve ever faced… well that obviously went to shit really fast with this situation since I totally failed, assumed too much and didn’t employ ANY of that experience…. No wonder it was a disaster since I acted more like an amateur dumbass than the “Expert” I’ve always claimed to be …

Now that I’ve recovered, regained composure and can better think more clearly, I can draw from experience and look at this from a different perspective to come up with a more practical, efficient and realistic solution – while keeping the main points in focus at all times..
    The first idea/design that came to me from experience on how I move/manage myself and even heavy objects, is based on concepts of multi-point, leveraged weight transfers and then options for moving them.

Using some Analogies;
    Think/Compare:

~ Tarzan: swinging from vines in the jungle;
    ~ Rock climbing strategies with safety lines and hook-to-hook transfers to advance forward;
    ~ Automotive/Mechanics applications in the use of lifts/hoists, weight sustaining devices with wheels to move heavy parts/equipment around;
    ~ Industrial/Manufacturing applications such as conveyor belts, forklifts and compact pallet jacks.

I totally fukt up because I fully know and have experience with all these concepts – and didn’t use any of them!

So…. Now that I unfortunately found out the hard way that I simply don’t have the strength and can’t yet move, lift or otherwise handle Raquel’s size & weight, following are some of the solutions I’m considering as viable – for now;

1). Multi-point Transfers.
    For the time being I have no other choice but to work with what I’ve got, that metal cabinet in my office, which can’t easily, quickly or inexpensively be too modified right now – maybe later.
    a). Preventing the tip over risk:
    Notice in the pictures how that little wall sits relative to the cabinet.
    I have one of those smaller sliding door length-adjustable security bars that I intend on lodging between the inside of the wall and top of the cabinet to prevent it from falling/tipping over on me again…
    In the worst of cases, I’ve got plenty of lumber and the equipment so I could quickly cut a brace out of wood to suit that application….
    You guys think that would work ..?

2). “The Doll-Ability Factor”
    Don’t know why I didn’t think of this before dammit!
    I should have been using multiple pulleys and transfer security chains to avoid having to carry, lift or strain myself with moving her around (aka, multi-point leveraging).

a). Hook/Eyebolt Suspension Rig.
    I now see where I have to raise the hook inside the cabinet from the bottom of that shelf to the very top of the cabinet – and lose the shelf for now to gain the height I’m going to need for her in there.
    My Solution: Obviously get Raquel out of there first.
    ~ Remove shelf.
    ~ Take everything down from on top of the cabinet.
    ~ Line up the wood brace board on the top/inside part of the cabinet and since it already has the hole for the hook where it needs to be, drill right through the top of the cabinet.
    ~ Place the wood bracing board on top of the cabinet, feed the hook/eyebolt through the lined up holes and secure with corresponding bolts.
    ~ Put all the shit that was on top of the cabinet back up there.
    In case you’re wondering how the Fuk I’m even going to climb/lift myself up on that cabinet to do this….
    Just trust me ok, but I’d rather not detail it because some of the shit I do sometimes is so risky and unsafe you’ll definitely think I’m absolutely fukn insane and feel compelled to call OSHA on me…. lol
    I can do it though, and have in the past for other applications using a number of very risky McGyvered devices and techniques, so no worries – I’ve got my ass covered that way, now it’s just figuring out what to do with Raquel’s……

b). Getting Raquel out of there.
    I can look at this as being the “Fun & Challenging” part….
    Using the ‘Multi-Point’ Rock-Climbing transfer concept.
    ~ I have already bought an aluminum 6.8 Ft long strut-trolley channel and 150lb capacity trolley.
    ~ Also purchased 2 more of those pulley setups from Northern, plus the friendlier rope, re-threaded both pulleys and shortened the rope.
    ~ Purchased about a dozen single small & large Carabiner clips to use as an adjustable temporary transfer safety chain in case I need it.
    ~ Purchased a bag of heavy duty 150lb tensile strength zip ties.
    ~ Already have a lightweight 6’ft aluminum ladder

My proposed solution:
    ~ Move recliner completely out of the way (already have it on sliders to make it easier to move)
    ~ Set one end of the strut channel with trolley on top of the 6’ft tall cabinet.
    I already measured the area, so the 6’8 long channel has plenty of length, that’s why I got that one.
    ~ Set the ladder up front facing the cabinet (for added stability) about 5-6’ft away.
    ~ Set the other end of the channel on top of the ladder and secure the end using several zip/tie straps through the holes of the channel and holes already on the top step of the ladder.
    That should leave me all the clearance I need underneath the channel and in front of the cabinet to maneuver around while I deal with transferring Raquel.
    ~ Using the 2nd pulley, hook it to Raquel’s eyebolt.
    ~ Get poor Raquel the Fuk out of there already and slide her towards the other end of the channel.
    Obviously in all this her legs/feet can’t be scraping along the floor and she’ll always be suspended.
    ~ Bring my Manual Wheelchair from the van, lower her onto it then move her out of the way.

Design & concept wise that should provide a fast, practical, effective and inexpensive way to get her out – without me having to kill myself trying to handle her weight/size.

c). Moving her around.
    Once I’ve got her in my manual chair I could theoretically move her around anywhere I want….
    Except for one thing – which was actually mentioned in a recommendation and I think harder to do than may appear.
    ~ I’m still on the Scooter and even though doing a Caravan type thing would definitely work by attaching it to the back hitch of the Scooter – maybe outside in the open -but both together inside the house I already know is going to be a major hassle due to sharp corner turns, hallways, doorways and the like. I guess it will all depend on where I want to take her and figuring out the best way to get there…..

d). Stationary Placement Logistics.
    Ok, so assuming everything goes according to this Engineering plan, I’ve now got her out, in the wheelchair and can essentially ‘park’ her anywhere….
    But, then what..?
    How do I re-lift/suspend her for examination or whatever ..?

My Proposed Solutions.
    I think that I may actually have several viable and practical options available:
    1. Trying to think ahead, I already bought a second 6’ft aluminum ladder to match the other one.
    I believe that gives me the option to set the strut/trolley rig up pretty much anywhere I want, and use the pulley set from that rig to lift her up from the chair – then slide her either way I may need to.

I’ve already conducted a “test” as it were out in the garage with both ladders, securing the strut channel on the top step of each to see how stable that setup really is.
    During my vigorous “shake and rattle” tests, using +/-100lbs of weight suspended from the pulley in the middle, I found that precise positioning of the ladders is absolutely critical.
    ~ If they are both facing forward – as in side by side but separated by the strut channel, they can be pulled over way too easily and the whole dam thing came crashing down.
    ~ If I put them with the steps facing each other, they are 10x sturdier and would take extraordinary pull/momentum to knock them over.
    ~ I also tried having their backside facing each other – same result, only slightly less sturdy due to the fact that it’s easier to compromise/raise the front steps off the ground when tilting the other way than it was in reverse, meaning the angle of the front steps provides a far more stable footprint against tilting into it.

~ Notably, I’ve also conducted another test with these 2 ladders and top mounted channel..
    Both ladders, with channel on top, fit with room to spare on either side of my California King size bed..
    Height clearances above the bed are impressive and as much if not more than I would actually need..
    In fact, the only place none of this would work is inside the Master Bath..
    Too small of an area to work in… but who cares right?
    It’s not like I’m planning on giving her a candle-light bath in the huge jetted Spa tub -at least not yet!

2. For a temporary solution to suspending, hanging or moving her around a little bit I also came up with this alternative:
    ~ With the RD stand.
    Since I’ve got 3 pulley sets now -and could conceivably get more if necessary – I’d fit the bolt/bracket of the stand to attach the other pulley set and leave it on there for exclusive use with the stand.
    ~ From there, guess what brothers… I put that shit on wheels already too so I can move it around….
    I tried hanging the same 100bls of weight from the stand using the pulley, it held with no problem.
    Working in a counter-balanced fashion I raised each of the legs and put them on these little 3-wheel furniture/equipment dollies I also got at Northern.
    I had all 3 legs on wheels in no time and was able to “SAFELY” push it around the garage with no problem..

3. Last but not least, remember I also already have (in the garage) that permanent ceiling mounted 1,500lb Cap. Heavy duty electric winch/hoist for lifting engines/trannies out of cars, on a 10ft long strut channel with a 300lb Cap. Trolley -the same one I used to raise Raquel from the box…

4. For added safety between transfers or if I need to hold her securely while adapting another solution, I’ve got all those Carabiner clips which when hooked together I can basically build a safety chain of any length I might need to hold her while I’m unhooking/hooking up other devices….

~ I haven’t had any trouble at all with the ladders. Even though sizeable, they’re so light I can easily carry, maneuver and set them up any way I want with no problem.
    ~ I got the aluminum strut channel for the same reason, it’s super light but sturdy AF so I won’t have any trouble moving and/or placing it.

All in all, with the exception of Raquel, I can easily carry/move/set, assemble/disassemble, hide and manage every single component of these various options -without raising any undue suspicions in th event I leave something laying around and forget to hide it…
    - All of that having been the objective.

Until I have some time to consider, buy or build other options, I do believe these would work as a solid temporary solution.

So what do you think guys.. am I ready for Round 2..?

Did I miss or not think of anything important?
    Any design flaws or potential problems you guys may have detected..?

If you all agree this could work, I’m going to get started on further tests and actually going thru each step this very week..
    Hopefully at least to get her out for examination, then back in until the next “Test”.
    I want to repeat this process as many times as possible before the “Wunder-Day” arrives so I’ll be totally ready to enjoy, instead of fighting with her and all this shit..
    Yes, this time I’m committed to taking plenty of PIX for evaluation..
    Thanks!!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: “RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Storyl

Post by GraFXman »

• HappyWabbit wrote:Interesting story, why not just hire a health worker CNA etc for an afternoon to help you take doll out of cabinet and then you can have help checking the doll out and he/she can put doll back in cabinet for you. Pay worker a little bonus and perhaps he/she can come back and help you get situated with doll plans if you decide to keep doll with all due respect you do need another person to get a system set up to use the doll properly and safe for both of you and if you decide to sell health worker can help you take proper pics of doll and pack her up for you so buyer will know what they are buying since you had help packing her up . Or help you send her off for repairs. Good luck and DOLL ON they are worth it.

Right on!!
    That is hands down one of the most brilliant & innovative solutions I've ever read!

Even though I qualify and could do that.. for me personally I just don't feel comfortable involving someone else in this, especially an outsider..
    Nah, I don't think I could ever trust someone with something so personal & sensitive..

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• synthetik wrote:I have to say your courage and determination are both very impressive.
    I would not give up if I were you. You learned some hard lessons and it would be a shame if you didn't use them to your advantage and try again.
    Got to tell you this: I couldn't carry my doll properly at first because I was out of shape and it led to her left hand getting damaged. You face an additional hurdle because of your physical situation but you've impressed the hell out of me because you stowed a doll while in a wheelchair-like situation. What the hell? I don't understand how you were able to do that.
    Don't give up!!!

Thanks synthetik!
    ".... What the hell? I don't understand how you were able to do that...."
    Yea man, I don't even understand it either....
    I tried to offer a detailed perspective of what I attempted, but obviously failed miserably as you saw..

Ok, I think I'm ready for 'Round 2' and just posted my proposed solutions above....
    We'll see if that's gonna work!

TTYS Brother!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• GraFXman wrote: So what do you think guys.. am I ready for Round 2..?
    Did I miss or not think of anything important?
    Any design flaws or potential problems you guys may have detected..?
    If you all agree this could work, I’m going to get started on further tests and actually going thru each step this very week..

Taking it a step further..
    Oh Yea, I'm totally going all-out & Full-Gear with most of these ideas!
    Do-Or-Die.. I'm gonna beat these Challenges' Ass!
    (I'd say 'kick' but that sounded kinda dumb since I obviously can't... lol)

I saw this Lift recommendation posted over on CRD and it totally blew my mind since I can already see the multitude of applications I could have for it..
    Might not have to deal with those damn pulleys after all!!
    Don't know why I didn't think of looking at this store too..

https://www.harborfreight.com/440-lbs-e ... 60346.html

Done & Done!!
    I'm adding this to my arsenal of potential solutions Gear..
    Called my local store already..
    They've got it in stock, so they put one on hold for me with the Fathers Day 20% Off coupon..
    Going down to get it tomorrow!

synthetik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by synthetik »

I don't have technical advice for you, but I do have some spiritual advice.

The doll is an extension of YOU. Everything you think about the doll is what you think about yourself. So when you are engineering ways to be with your doll, you are really engineering yourself. Make sense? Probably not. At least not now.

But the doll is a way to complete yourself. Don't get rid of her. Happy journeys!

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Hello GraFXman,

first of all many thanks for the nice reply to my last post. Nice to hear that you have German roots and even wrote me a few lines in German. I like to see that after all the depression of the first few days, you have come back to what we call “Kampfgeist” (fighting spirit).

I think it's important to get an overview of Raquel's actual damage first. Maybe the damage is not as big as feared. You yourself wrote that you did not look through clearly when the first injuries occurred and like a madman only worked to get her into the closet.

Personally, I would have opened the closet door long ago and got an overview. I can not imagine that the metal skeleton has been broken. And if the face was not badly affected and only a few abrasions and cracks in the outer skin have arisen, that can be repaired. And remember, your thread says "... This Is Our Story". And the scars of Raquel would bear witness to the hard times at the beginning of this story.

For me, these scars would not be a reason to disown her, but would only make her unique.

At the moment I can not say so much about the planned technical solutions, because only you have the complete overview of the actual conditions in your office and with this cabinet.

But the possible solutions you described in the last few postings sound good to me.

There are still a few days until the 4th of July, but I think this is not enough time to build a bulletproof solution you can work with every time. But I am sure that you will have found something provisional by then that will have more realistic chances of success than the last action. And finally, get a look behind the closet door as soon as possible. Good luck on that…

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• synthetik wrote:I don't have technical advice for you, but I do have some spiritual advice.
    The doll is an extension of YOU. Everything you think about the doll is what you think about yourself. So when you are engineering ways to be with your doll, you are really engineering yourself. Make sense? Probably not. At least not now.

Hey Synthetik,
    Of course it makes sense my Friend.. and you’re absolutely right too..
    At some point in the very beginning, way before even adopting her, I had to some extent thought that having her would likely be more of a “sexual purpose” thing..
    But since then, everything related to her has become anything BUT that if you know what I mean... not that I’m totally discarding that idea, but overall this challenge seems to have taken on a Life of it’s own in many different aspects.. and so far, I do believe to my benefit -despite the disasters along the way..
    In fact, the whole 4th of July mini-vacation thing coming up is really much more than even any possible intimacy situation.. Like “quality time” -but defined in far greater amplitude than just physical..

Unfortunately however, I had a pretty bad/hurtful experience with the BC this past Saturday that has kinda messed me up, so right now I don't even know what to think or do about that yet..

We’ll see, right..

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Aralor wrote:Hello GraFXman,
    first of all many thanks for the nice reply to my last post. Nice to hear that you have German roots and even wrote me a few lines in German. I like to see that after all the depression of the first few days, you have come back to what we call “Kampfgeist” (fighting spirit).

Hello Mein Freund!
    You’re very welcome!
    “KampfGeist”
    – I like that!
    Right, it took me a few days to put it in perspective and ‘get over’ the negatives to focus on the positives again, so at least I’m making progress..
    Aralor wrote: I think it's important to get an overview of Raquel's actual damage first. Maybe the damage is not as big as feared. You yourself wrote that you did not look through clearly when the first injuries occurred and like a madman only worked to get her into the closet.
    Personally, I would have opened the closet door long ago and got an overview. I can not imagine that the metal skeleton has been broken. And if the face was not badly affected and only a few abrasions and cracks in the outer skin have arisen, that can be repaired. And remember, your thread says "... This Is Our Story". And the scars of Raquel would bear witness to the hard times at the beginning of this story.
    For me, these scars would not be a reason to disown her, but would only make her unique.

An interesting and insightful perspective my Friend, I wasn’t able to see it that way.
    To me, it seemed that any injury/damage had spoiled her, but that does make sense. Any ‘battle scars’ could be considered as making her unique – as long as they are not excessive of course and she looks like something Frankenstein put together – that would turn me off from a visual standpoint because I’m very heavily inclined to being a visual type of person..
    Someone from CRD told me that most of the skeleton is actually PVC.. which I know can crack, break and splinter worse than metal..?
    My first priority is going to be ‘injury assessment’ for sure.. I just haven’t been able to face that just yet.
    But also, I need to accomplish a lot more than just peek inside the cabinet because I can’t really tell much from her just hanging there in a curled up ball and all twisted.
    I want to prepare and get a lot more done, like het her out of there to where I can stretch her out for a thorough examination, either laying down or hanging, but for that I need to have everything ready to relocate the hook at the top of the cabinet so I can also get her back in afterwards..
    That’s what I’m going to be working on tomorrow.
    The problem also being available time because I do have to work too plus all the other typical day-to-day things and I don’t want to get caught with my pants down like last time so I’m going to need enough time for this..
    Aralor wrote: There are still a few days until the 4th of July, but I think this is not enough time to build a bulletproof solution you can work with every time. But I am sure that you will have found something provisional by then that will have more realistic chances of success than the last action. And finally, get a look behind the closet door as soon as possible. Good luck on that…

Right, maybe not bulletproof, but at least the proposed solution I posted earlier should get me by for now..
    Several people have reviewed it with me and it seems to be a solid and practical solution, even if rather crude, but at least for now.
    I’m hoping to get that accomplished over the next few days, conduct some tests, do my injuries inspection and go from there..
    I’ve got just over 2 weeks to prepare!
    I’ll let you know what happens!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• The Moment Of Truth ~ “D-Day”
    Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Part I ~ Preparation.

Considering this “Discovery-Day” (D-Day) event is going to require quite some time I’m doing it in 2-Parts.
    Today, Part-I, consisting of preparation & saving time by getting all the Gear, Materials/Hardware, Tools & Cabinet top brace board completely ready to go for tomorrow.

Checklist:
    1. Cut new brace board for top of cabinet to exact full-coverage size: 34”W x 18”D
    2. 6’ Ladder, Electric Hoist, 6’8” Strut Channel + Trolley, Carabiners, Manual Pulleys (re-threaded w/rope), RD Stand+wheels, Zip-ties, Manual Chair,

D-DAY-PREP_1.jpg
    D-DAY-PREP_1.jpg (174.59 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    D-DAY-PREP_GEAR.jpg
    D-DAY-PREP_GEAR.jpg (164.82 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    D-DAY-PREP_STANDonWHEELS.jpg
    D-DAY-PREP_STANDonWHEELS.jpg (185.85 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    DONE >> READY FOR TOMORROW!

The BEFORE >> >> and AFTER..?
    I had never before posted any of Raquel’s Pix because I didn’t have any good ones, other than the one of her eyes and twisted neck from standing her box upside down after she arrived..

Fortunately, I had received a Studio-Quality set of Pix when I adopted her..
    I have no idea what to expect tomorrow – other than having a lot of hope that her injuries aren’t too bad..
    FINGERS CROSSED!
    To commemorate Raquel’s ‘Before & After’ here are some of my own creations based on that set of Pix I had from when she was adopted….
    Like them….?[/size]
    # RAQUELA #HEAD SHOT BEACH-01.jpg
    # RAQUELA #HEAD SHOT BEACH-01.jpg (479.7 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    #RAQUELA #HEAD-SIDE BEACH.jpg
    #RAQUELA #HEAD-SIDE BEACH.jpg (581.65 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    #RAQUELA #FRONT BIKINI BEACH 02.jpg
    #RAQUELA #FRONT BIKINI BEACH 02.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1640 times
    #RAQUELA #SIDE BEACH 02.jpg
    #RAQUELA #SIDE BEACH 02.jpg (685.96 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    #RAQUELA #FRONT BIKINI BEACH 01.jpg
    #RAQUELA #FRONT BIKINI BEACH 01.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1640 times
    #RAQUELA #SIDE BEACH 03.jpg
    #RAQUELA #SIDE BEACH 03.jpg (665.53 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
    #RAQUELA #ASS WET BACKGROUND1.jpg
    #RAQUELA #ASS WET BACKGROUND1.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1640 times
    NICE ASS BTW!!

GalmatoHaven
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by GalmatoHaven »

Ok WOW!! I was so far behind in this saga. Truthfully though, I'm really glad I didn't come in in the middle of the movie. This has been one emotional-ass 40 minutes for me. I can't tell you how much I love seeing the support you've received from the community; you guys are amazing.

This harrowing adventure of yours should be a short film. All the elements are there. I don't even know where to start. The chair? The stand? Near limb severing? There's so much to process. Having personally had my own share of "ohhhhh fuuuucck" moments moving these dolls around I felt your story in my muscles. You are Super Gimp. No questions. I have to echo everyone who said that you should be counting victories in this story not defeats. Supreme badassery.

These dolls are tough-as-hell. She might be bent out of shape but once you bend her back into shape she'll probably be a lot less damaged than you imagine. Reading that you plan to soldier on completely changed my mood (again, for the 86th time while reading that story) and I have complete confidence in your success. Call me when you decide to pop that cabinet open so we can assess together. We can even Skype or Facetime.

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Yes GalmatoHaven, it is already heartrending and one feverishes with him, that it may come to a happy ending with a not too badly injured Raquel.

The day of the planed closet opening is a couple of days ago now and we haven't heard from GraFXman since. I'm afraid that it is worse than hoped.

GraFXman, please contact us, even if it is difficult...

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• GalmatoHaven wrote: ………. I can't tell you how much I love seeing the support you've received from the community; you guys are amazing.
    ……….. These dolls are tough-as-hell. She might be bent out of shape but once you bend her back into shape she'll probably be a lot less damaged than you imagine…..
    ……. Call me when you decide to pop that cabinet open so we can assess together. We can even Skype or Facetime.

HI REGGIE!!
    ~ No kidding Brother…. Everybody here and over at CRD is absolutely amazing, what an awesome Community!!
    ~ You’re so right my Friend!! These Babes are built like dam M-1 Abrams Tanks man!! -as you’ll see after reading the full report I’m about to Publish in a few……..
    ~ Well amigo, that moment has already come & gone, but I do want to say this;
    Not knowing what to do, what I might find or how to handle it, I was totally ready to almost call you….
    What matters most my Friend, is that I always knew in the bottom of my heart and the back of my mind that whatever happens or extent of injuries there may be, you were always just a call away and I have no doubt that had it been necessary you would have jumped on a plane or did whatever you needed to and come out here to rescue us….
    That’s a comforting and reassuring thought I can’t even describe….. knowing that you’ve always got my back!!
    However, I do want to consult with you about her head/face/neck issue to determine what exactly is going on and how bad it might be…. I’ll get some better pix of that tomorrow when I take her out and we’ll see………

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Aralor wrote: ……….. The day of the planed closet opening is a couple of days ago now and we haven't heard from GraFXman since. I'm afraid that it is worse than hoped.
GraFXman, please contact us, even if it is difficult...

Vielen Dank meinen Freund!
To You! (and everybody else).
I wasn’t able to post sooner, it’s been an incredibly hectic last few days and I just haven’t had the time to post the full report which is what this story truly merits….
Thank You for your Support my Friend!

INFORMATIONS