Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I've done it!

Post by roodood »

i dont mean to sound like an arsehole, but if i was married for 6 x years and my wife neglected my sexual needs , only to some how restart wanting sex and being tied up etc because she knows a doll is on the way

i would leave her, i feel she is manipulating you sorry

i think she has realised the trigger has been pulled

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

roodood wrote:i dont mean to sound like an arsehole, but if i was married for 6 x years and my wife neglected my sexual needs , only to some how restart wanting sex and being tied up etc because she knows a doll is on the way

:thumbs_up:

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

roodood wrote:i dont mean to sound like an arsehole, but if i was married for 6 x years and my wife neglected my sexual needs , only to some how restart wanting sex and being tied up etc because she knows a doll is on the way

Could very well be.
However, she thinks the order has been cancelled and still wants sex like mad.
But it's unpredictable... might also change back as quick as it turned this time.

However, today (Sunday) we were in bed again (pretty rough) for a couple of hours. Had her tied up with theese: https://shop.magic-x.ch/pi/Sextoys/Fess ... cuffs.html.
(Those handcuffs are beautifull, soft and tight at the same time.)

Might have been a bit too much for her, as she said afterwards "you'll need to get you 'Susi' (meaning Tanya) after all".

So that could be a point for me.

As written: I really want my RD2 Tanya, can't wait for her to arrive, and that's now down to approx. 2,5 months (from 6!!!).

What if my wife wants me to choose between her and Tanya?
I think right now if I would say "I'll go for RD Tanya", she (my wife) would agree for Tanya to stay as long as I don't leave her.

Regards
Marcus

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

MarcusM wrote:

Could very well be.
However, she thinks the order has been cancelled and still wants sex like mad.
But it's unpredictable... might also change back as quick as it turned this time.

However, today (Sunday) we were in bed again (pretty rough) for a couple of hours. Had her tied up with theese: https://shop.magic-x.ch/pi/Sextoys/Fess ... cuffs.html.
(Those handcuffs are beautifull, soft and tight at the same time.)

Might have been a bit too much for her, as she said afterwards "you'll need to get you 'Susi' (meaning Tanya) after all".

So that could be a point for me.

As written: I really want my RD2 Tanya, can't wait for her to arrive, and that's now down to approx. 2,5 months (from 6!!!).

What if my wife wants me to choose between her and Tanya?
I think right now if I would say "I'll go for RD Tanya", she (my wife) would agree for Tanya to stay as long as I don't leave her.

Regards
Marcus
You are in a complicated Chess Match within your marriage Marcus. I see her behavior from a bit of a cynical divorced guy perspective.

I have limited information so I may be wrong, I admit. But I see her as recognizing her roll in depriving you of intimacy. She is smart enough to know she drove you to wanting a doll. She should take that very seriously.

She is going to give you great sex until she feels like she has made a mends. Then she will feel like she has fulfilled her marital duties. If you follow thru with bringing the doll into the situation she will now feel guilt free when she blames you for destroying the marriage. Freeing herself from all responsibility. She can cry to all that will listen that she gave it her all and you forced her to file for divorce because you are a freak who drove a wedge in between the two of you with a creepy doll of all things!!!

I am on your side Marcus, you know that. My advice to you is to figure out a place to store the doll when it comes. Away from your home where she knows nothing about it. Confide in a friend or pay cash for a storage unit. I don't know exactly.

Your wife is motivated at the moment to make sure SHE is not at fault when shit hits the fan, and she probably does not want to lose your income that gives her the comfortable live she enjoys. This is temporary. She will wander back to her default selfish mode and things will be just like they were 3.5 months ago when she didn't give two shits about your sex drive and your needs.

I hope I am wrong. I hope you spend the rest of your life having great sex with your lovely wife and the doll slowly becomes worthless sitting in storage. But I feel like you will be bringing that doll home after a couple of months from storage and telling the wife that she can accept your new roommate or leave.

I wish you the best Marcus. You are in a tough spot.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roodood »

Solid advice Metric, when the doll arrives dont let her know about, the storage unit is a fantastic idea.

You then can make a rational decision for your self about every thing, because lets face it, your happiness in this life is the most important thing in the world brother.

I have to say i have never been married, so my thought on the subject may be biased or selfish, as i can so easily see through female manipulation for what it is and will never be controlled with a pretty smile.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Wow what a great post!! I have an amazing girlfriend but I have had Hannah for over a year now. So I put Hannah up for sale but I guess I have not tried to hard to let her go. My girlfriend is a lot younger than me and I am very sure she would not understand. It seems a little unfair and too bad that we just can’t have our cake and eat it... and of course that we can have a organic partner and a synthetic partner at the same time without an issue... so I am a little stuck at the moment but I hope you will keep posting here Marcus with your progress. Thanks !

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Thanks for all your advice

I can't through out my wife: it's her house.

I have my own house but need the rent (~ 3000 USD per month).
So if I would leave my wife and go back to my house, I would be loosing 1500 USD every month (that's what I pay her for being here).

I can't see a possibility to store my RD externally, except in a so called "hobby room" (~150 bucks per month), that might be possible.
Right now I think I'll just let Tanya arrive and see what my wife makes of it. There will be two large crates shipped, as the tripod stand cannot be delivered in the same crate as the RD.
The RD2 crate will be over 200 pounds! No idea on how to handle that yet.

Regards
Marcus

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roodood »

Marcus, Im impressed with 3k US a month rental return on an investment property , must be a fucking mansion.

heres me thinking it was cheaper to live in the US than OZ, i guess we have different life styles brother ?

not quite sure why any one would need $3000 USD a month, but you obviously have more expenses than me

i have to ask though , would a measly 150 of that 3000 be worth the piece of mind ?

you go to the storage unit have a quick session and keep it as ya own secret ?

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi
roodood wrote:Marcus, Im impressed with 3k US a month rental return on an investment property , must be a fucking mansion.

heres me thinking it was cheaper to live in the US than OZ, i guess we have different life styles brother ?

not quite sure why any one would need $3000 USD a month, but you obviously have more expenses than me

i have to ask though , would a measly 150 of that 3000 be worth the piece of mind ?

you go to the storage unit have a quick session and keep it as ya own secret ?
I live in Switzerland. That's probably the most expensive country in the world. 3000 USD is not uncommon for a full size (4 stories) house here.
But besides, I must pay 3400 USD to my ex wife every month. Man, that’s a hell of a lot!
So I have not much left for myself….
It's not easy to find a place like a hobby room in this area. Checked on that several times.

Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

It's now more or less exactly 6 months since I ordered my realdoll Tanya.
(Got the final countdown app installed :-) )

Haven't heard anything yet regarding the delivery though.

Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Just got an email saying that my Tanya is ready to be shipped!
I'm really exited, but also axious about how my wife will react....

I'ts been a long wait since my order beginning of march.

Regards
Marcus

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:Hi all

Just got an email saying that my Tanya is ready to be shipped!
I'm really exited, but also axious about how my wife will react....

I'ts been a long wait since my order beginning of march.

Regards
Marcus
Well done MarcusM!! :thumbs_up:
Not long to go now until Tanya arrives. I hope your wife is open minded and doesn't react too negatively. Let us know how you get on!
I hope you get a chance to post some photos of Tanya as I'm interested in the same doll. :D

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Riveting thread Marcus - where do things stand with your wife?

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Man... reading all this... I have to say I'm glad nobody made a spouse out of me.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

This reads like a TV show. Oh golly how will it turn out? I'm routing for you Marcus!
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

INFORMATIONS