Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Post by HonkyDonky »

Oh my, Such wonderful photos of a gorgeous doll, please dress her in pantyhose? I would be forever grateful. She is really stunning

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Simply stunning!!!!!!
My heart rate just went through the roof. Got to keep saving up for my own Body F. :D

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Such amazing photos. Great lighting, wonderful poses. amazing doll. Just ace. Thankyou for posting..

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

HonkyDonky wrote:Such amazing photos. Great lighting, wonderful poses. amazing doll. Just ace. Thankyou for posting..
Thank you much!
Final shot of this set

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Wow, hips and tits for dayz! :mrgreen:
Extraordinary photography Rocky, she looks amazing!

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Omg amazing pics of a simply stunning doll :D i think i am gunna start saving up

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by VSP »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
HonkyDonky wrote:Such amazing photos. Great lighting, wonderful poses. amazing doll. Just ace. Thankyou for posting..
Thank you much!
Final shot of this set

Ay yi freaking ay! Woof!

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Rocky your photos are the best on tdf you must have a high end camera there mate i am simply blown away by your skills others that think they the best need to learn from your Pro pics :thumbs_up: keep up the good work Silver

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Silverfox71 wrote:Rocky your photos are the best on tdf you must have a high end camera there mate i am simply blown away by your skills others that think they the best need to learn from your Pro pics :thumbs_up: keep up the good work Silver
Thanks for the comment! It's not really a high end camera at all, it's just a basic Nikon D3300 with some upgraded lenses and a pretty basic lighting setup. I just spent a lot of time doing some research into photography and a good bit of practice. I'm always willing to answer any questions one might have about my photography, but I'm am no pro by any means.. I picked this up as a hobby about 4 years ago and have just enjoyed it ever since. Anyone who has their own unique style of photography for their dolls certainly needs not try to copy me by any means, stick with what you like and enjoy it.

I'm Glad you all that have commented are enjoying the photos, as long as I continue to enjoy the hobby I will always have new photos to share
-Rocky

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by VSP »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
Silverfox71 wrote:Rocky your photos are the best on tdf you must have a high end camera there mate i am simply blown away by your skills others that think they the best need to learn from your Pro pics :thumbs_up: keep up the good work Silver
Thanks for the comment! It's not really a high end camera at all, it's just a basic Nikon D3300 with some upgraded lenses and a pretty basic lighting setup. I just spent a lot of time doing some research into photography and a good bit of practice. I'm always willing to answer any questions one might have about my photography, but I'm am no pro by any means.. I picked this up as a hobby about 4 years ago and have just enjoyed it ever since. Anyone who has their own unique style of photography for their dolls certainly needs not try to copy me by any means, stick with what you like and enjoy it.

I'm Glad you all that have commented are enjoying the photos, as long as I continue to enjoy the hobby I will always have new photos to share
-Rocky
You have a real talent for identifying & capturing beauty. Absolutely breath-taking!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Holy shamoly she is one hot mama! those outfits are great on her. And those pics look like professional glamour shots or something. Well done all around. congratulations
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS