betterlovedoll.com

Hershey and the EU meets

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Hershey and the EU meets

Post by Unknown03 »

ZannyDanger wrote: Crossing the border with my better half in the passenger seat isn't something i'm particularly looking forward to though, we'll see if i can muster the courage!
I'm hoping I can make it, too, depending on the exact dates and whether I can create a good cover story for my needing to leave town for a few days. I was talking about it today with Luna, and we agreed that we're both nervous and excited about the possible adventure. She'd need to get in my car under cover (probably in my keyboard case), but once we're underway, I think it will be exciting to let her ride in the passenger seat though in am also nervous about being "out" with yer. It will be fun to share a hotel room with her! And I would love to meet some of the other forum members in person and be open about our dolls.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It's still a long way off! :D when the time grows near there will be a lot of conservations on the forum ! :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Plucking up the courage to take your ladies on a road trip can seem a bit daunting at first and the closer to home you are the scarier it can be! However, I had over four hours each way with Ashaki in the passenger seat and Vivette sitting behind her and enjoyed every minute of it! We got stuck in traffic loads of times and I have no idea whether any drivers had a good look (including truck drivers looking down!) but I didn’t care, they were respectfully dressed and I just kept smiling!

Some members travel for over twice that time each way by car including crossing the English Channel to the EU Meet and make it every year!

The UK leaving the EU won’t make any difference to visitors and travel with your loved ones to the current Meet in Wales. The staff there are fantastic and I think they enjoy the weekend too! The only difference that could possibly happen is that the venue is up for sale! That being said, it’s unlikely to be sold and anyway they’ll honour all bookings and I’ve booked already like many regulars for 2018!

As for getting to Hershey, I’d love to but taking one of my ladies on a flight might be a stretch too far!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

bouchman636
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bouchman636 »

Hello friends.. i am a doll owner/lover and i would love the chance to go to the "Hershey doll meet" in may but i havent got a clue when or where to look up the info... I live outside pittsburgh and need help with the details... please help... 0X

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

bouchman636 wrote:Hello friends.. i am a doll owner/lover and i would love the chance to go to the "Hershey doll meet" in may but i havent got a clue when or where to look up the info... I live outside pittsburgh and need help with the details... please help... 0X
Just send a PM to Dali and he will hook you up. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS