Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Finally! Sera fuku!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Davecat »

Last year, I, along with a couple ov other Doll owners, were desperately seeking a place that would export sera fuku, aka, those Japanese schoolgirl uniforms, to the States. Well, these guys are in the States, and offer Summer and Winter versions for $60.. just visit MythWear, and click on the 'Costumes' link. (And if you want your Doll to go for the full trendy schoolgirl effekt, you should also get round to J-List and buy her a pair ov those cute/byzarre 'loose socks' that are currently in vogue over there.)

I hope to pick one up myself in the next couple ov paycheques, so there you go.. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat, Sidore's lad

Neo

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Neo »

Thanks Davecat! I am planning on what to put on my future body number 6 RD - and thanks to you (and your companion Sidore) my imagination is working overtime. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Those sites will come in handy with the arrival of mi-lady of the night! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Also I love your lady's site (pun intended!) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] Cheers... Neo

GordonGriggs

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by GordonGriggs »

Hey, I got her new outfit today. I got a size 6. The top was really hard to get on. The skirt is a little large but is OK, Maybe the skirt will shrink if I wash it.

Thunderheart

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Thunderheart »

Hmmmmmmmm I went to that site, and I want to order a kimono, and a wind dress. I just finished measuring my body 2 doll and according to my measurements and the chart Jerry put together in his site, she is a size 6 top, and a size 4 bottom. A size 6 will be loose on the waist and hips, and just right on the chest....what to do...what to do.... I wish I could sew well, I would get the 6 and alter it... I cant very well take the doll to a seamstress and have her fit the doll for me...

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Thunder,
Send the garments to Maryanne, she does alterations on clothes for Body 2 dolls. Remember Gia is a body 2. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] I don't think she'll charge you that much.

gongzero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by gongzero »

Ladies and Gentlemen!

REJOICE! Again, finally, quality sera fuku/seifuku - REAL ones - at J-List (my favorite online retailer for the "kinkier" Japanese stuff)!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"
At J-List, we always strive to make rare and unique products available to our customers. We're happy to announce that J-List is teaming up with Matsukameya, a famous maker of Japanese high school uniforms, to make them available to everyone around the world. Matsukameya is a maker of top-quality high school uniforms, with a variety of styles and colors. Each uniform is hand-made for you when you order it, and a wide variety of sizes are available for fans around the world (actually, Matsukameya designs their female uniforms so that even men can wear them, if they are so inclined). They're great for cosplay at anime conventions! See the new School Uniforms page for all our uniform tops and skirts, and be sure to check the size chart before ordering.
"
http://www.jlist.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?function=subcategory.display&cat=SHRT&subcat=COST

Be advised that putting on a real, unmodified seifuku top is ULTRA hard for a Real Doll. I found out the hard way - my Megumi's armpits are torn (not sure if it is the direct cause...), and I spent almost 30 minutes struggle to put the top on. You may want to modify it a little bit, or send it to Maryanne (I think I will pick Maryanne [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Let the shopping begin! And let Peter at J-List know of our appreciation of his great service [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Davecat »

Gooooo J-List! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] That's pretty fab. I was having a bit ov trouble contakting MythWear; as in, they never answered their phone, they never seemed to have their fax machine turned on, and they have no Eddress (??), so I couldn't ask them questions about their seifuku sizing, colour, etc. At least with Matsukame-ya, you have a larger variety to selekt from. Schweet! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat, Sidore's lad

gongzero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by gongzero »

Minor report... I was attending Anime Expo 2002 in Long Beach over the Fourth of July weekend. The people selling the Myth line of clothing, part of an Anime online store, actually was there. They have the run-of-the-mill Kimono to Anime themed school uniforms (read: the likes of Neon Genesis Evangelion ones, among others) I was interested in getting two sets seifukus - one for my Megumi, the other set for a real human - depending on how it goes - my first GF lol. But anyway, the person helping me there was suggesting Size 12 for a 34 bust. Too bad that they out of that size for any of the seifuku patterns... He was suggesting Size 10 would be too small - so sounds like Size 12+ may be good for our beloved Real Dolls.

Got some other stuff there, including car stickers that read "Anime - Crack is Cheaper" and "Anime - my Lord and Savior"...

I ended up getting nothing for Megumi (ran out of money by the end of the Expo) but got a blue kimono for my GF... ;P

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Davecat »

gongzero -

You caught Anime Expo? Lucky bastard. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, I dunno; the MythWear site is currently down for repair. Maybe they'll get a phoneline or a fax machine that works or whatever, cos if I can't talk to them, then J-List/Matsukame-ya would be the way to go. My purchase probably won't be until Autumn, anyway..

And did you catch Shi-chan dressed like Ayanami Rei? I picked that up at Anime Central this year from the MythWear people at half price, on the last day ov the con. Now if they were to come up with nice renditions ov the Evangelion Plug-suits, I'd be so happy, I'd pee. Which, arguably, is far too happy. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And ganbatte on the organik GF! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat

Midas

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Midas »

Davecat you might be able to get a plug suit made from www.spandexwear.com . you send them sizes and pictuers of what you want. and they'll give you an estmate of what it will cost.

Midas

Franklin

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Franklin »

Just a tip to perk up the ears here:

Nice ANIME costumes!

Go visit http://www.alisachan.com

She is an absolutely BRILLIANT designer!

Franc

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Jerry »

I was looking through her site and have to agree. Very nice. I sent her the URL for this thread... perhaps she will stop by and come out with some new designs for some of the members here.

Jerry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Davecat »

Now there's too many options available! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] C'mon, giddyup paycheque..

Cheers,
Davecat

OmniPenguin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by OmniPenguin »

I'm lucky. I moved to Japan last year and school girl uniforms can be had at any sex shop. As for the loose-fitting socks: they're not. They are, in fact, leg warmers. Remember those?... but yes, they ARE popular.

OP

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Finally! Sera fuku!

Post by Davecat »

I would have to say that this (either one ov the two at the top) is the ultimate seifuku. Sidore would be the World's Happiest Doll if I were to get her one ov those..

..but not for $400 USD. EGAD. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Davecat

INFORMATIONS