Starpery.com

Vaginal repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vaginal repair

Post by samara78 »

Too much vasiline can cause an issue with newer dolls and make them more prone to tearing as it weakens the material. This is true for squishier/ultra soft tpe and newer dolls as well
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

samara78 wrote:Too much vasiline can cause an issue with newer dolls and make them more prone to tearing as it weakens the material. This is true for squishier/ultra soft tpe and newer dolls as well
I think this is what happened to my doll. It's strange that I had her for over three years with no problems at all and as soon as I started applying the vaseline, a huge vag tear appeared. :?
While vaseline is supposed to be good my brand of doll, (YL 135) I was probably overdoing it. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

I also thought I was using plenty of Vaseline applying about twice a week and a good dose for each monthly cleaning. Now I don't know what to do. Keep using it? Use more? Or stop?

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Unfortunately it has to be said (again) that it is at your own responsibility to use mineral oil with TPE...

And now with all the new TPE blends that have appeared, it is no more possible to give a recommendation.
So i revise my statement at this point: don't use plenty of it.

You will have to develop a sense for this.

So the only one true advice is: use it wisely, or don't use it at all.

I encourage you to read that sticky: viewtopic.php?p=1160777#p1160777

INFORMATIONS