Starpery.com

Mineral oil - on entire head and face for maintenance too?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Jubjub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Mineral oil - on entire head and face for maintenance too?

Post by Jubjub »

Hello all,
I know it is recommended to do a monthly mineral oil bath for your TPE doll. But what about the head, and especially the face? I know mineral oil will remove the make-up. But is it common to do the entire head and face once a month too? Thanks.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Mineral oil - on entire head and face for maintenance to

Post by Mr Franz »

The face and head is not under the same stresses as the body. So oiling these areas is less critical. I usually just smear on a light film every now and then being careful to avoid eyebrows, eyelashes and lips.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You don't need it monthly. To clean around the makeup some baby oil on a q tip is good. Washing the head this way is fine too. Wipe up after with a wet wipe. This will keep your doll in good health and as non porous as possible. Be careful not to overdo it.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I'd say it depends on if you use it for oral sex regularly or not. Especially with WM's type of design the face gets very deformed and stretched during use, and you'll be washing it clean just as often, so that will obviously need more care with mineraloil if you want to keep the material stretchy and healthy.

If you don't use the head for sex then I agree with the answers above. 2-3 times a year has been working well for me. You'll probably want to rework the makeup by then anyway.

If your budget allows I'd recommend having two heads, one for pretty makeup and one for play/sleep. Heads with closed eyes deform much less during oral sex due to lack of eyesockets and are easier to clean, so those models are much recommended for that kind of activities, also along with the enhanced oral interior.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Jubjub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jubjub »

Thanks guys for the quick responses.

INFORMATIONS