Starpery.com

Ask The Doctor - Dislocated Right Hip

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Ask The Doctor - Dislocated Right Hip

Post by Stepford_CT »

Is there any way to repair or relocate a dislocated hip on a WM156 without cutting her open? She was fine until tonight. I had her sitting in her chair and her legs were fine when I sat her down. I picked her up in the usual manner which is to put my hands under her legs at the knee with one arm while my other arm cradles her upper back. Her right leg just flopped around. There was no rough handling of any kind.

I can feel where the thigh separated from the pelvis. Is there a way to reposition it without surgery? And if surgery is required, how do I get the WM version of TPE glue to seal the incision?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ask The Doctor - Dislocated Right Hip

Post by samara78 »

You have cit along the seam line at the hip. Use some baby oil to facilitate a clean cut. The cut should be at least 3 and a half inches long for exploritory work.
You need to probe in there with your finger.
Tpe glue is tpe glue. Order from a vendor. They can get it easier. Post pics please so i can better assist you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS