Starpery.com

Nipple colour restoration for tpe gals

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Nipple colour restoration for tpe gals

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Just wanted to thank djcdoll via this thread for directing me towards a better powdered makeup colour for retouching nipples. I had been using pinks but they tended to look a bit unrealistic in photos but djcdoll has been using darker, more brown type colours and I thought his Tiffany looked rather good so I've tried this darker shade on Keiko today as it was her time for a clean and baby oil rub, once makeup was applied I dabbed a little Vaseline on which is still giving it a bit of a shine but already looks better to me.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think Keiko's nipples look good. I like darker nipples! :mrgreen:
It's nearly time for my Tiffany to have her wash, oil and talcing. I'll also be giving her nipples a nice colour touch up too! :lol:

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Yeah, thanks djcdoll!

This was the main thread I referred to when I recolored Alex's nipples a couple weeks ago. It does work well and you can get a very realistic look pretty easily with it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NiXdciuL78HiFbFm9

The color is now fading quite a bit again ~10 days later. Mostly on the edges of the areolas and the tips of the nipples where her tops rub the makeup off the most. I took these pictures this morning:

I'll have to do it again soon. I'd like to try a longer-lasting solution like that BodyColor or maybe the Chartpak markers I've read about in some other threads. I don't know. I guess I might order and try the markers first since the new BodyColor2 doesn't seem to be available to purchase quite yet. I found these which I think are the right ones:

https://smile.amazon.com/Chartpak-Dual- ... B07C9RRL6W
https://smile.amazon.com/Copic-Markers- ... B004XR92EG

Does anyone have experience using those on their dolls or know which of those 2 brands might be preferable?
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

NakedSanta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NakedSanta »

mandos wrote:Waterproof make up powder works nicely if you want a semi-permanent result. It will need to be removed with baby oil or make up remover and will stay on for ages. It also seems to be suck and lick resistant to a much higher degree than normal make up :whistle:
That's what I've been waiting to hear. Thanks. Waterproof makeup it is. I've only had my doll for two days and already her nipples are losing their color. Yes, I do like to suck on them...lol

NakedSanta
The greatest pleasure I ever have is being with my grandchildren and watching them laugh and smile.
~~NakedSanta

The Dollfather
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Dollfather »

Mercedes needed some more color right outta the box, so we just finished making them right. Thank you Arthur1960 for the great info.
Attachments
After
After
Mercedes Nipples After.JPG (5.36 MiB) Viewed 1869 times
Before
Before
Mercedes Nipples Before.jpg (5.06 MiB) Viewed 1869 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

mercedesfucker wrote:Mercedes needed some more color right outta the box, so we just finished making them right. Thank you Arthur1960 for the great info.
Wow, a major improvement, in my opinion! :thumbs_up:
Fabulous. :mrgreen:

frith

Post by frith »

mandos wrote:It also seems to be suck and lick resistant to a much higher degree than normal make up :whistle:
This is key.

The Dollfather
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The Dollfather »

djcdoll wrote:
mercedesfucker wrote:Mercedes needed some more color right outta the box, so we just finished making them right. Thank you Arthur1960 for the great info.
Wow, a major improvement, in my opinion! :thumbs_up:
Fabulous. :mrgreen:
Thank you, I never would have imagined I'd become a make up artist, lol. I colored a few more parts of her also. Not trying to hijack the thread so my apologeze in advance. I wanted a little more realism on my mulatto doll.
Attachments
Before
Before
Mercedes Middle parts before.JPG (5.28 MiB) Viewed 1860 times
After
After
Mercedes Middle parts after.JPG (5.41 MiB) Viewed 1860 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

frith wrote:
mandos wrote:It also seems to be suck and lick resistant to a much higher degree than normal make up :whistle:
This is key.
I agree, seems to last ages on my Tiffany and her's get a lot of attention, ha ha!! :mrgreen:
I think it's the vaseline. Letting it soak in and dry seems to hold the colour for longer.

Sam30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sam30 »

I've tried lipstick and lipgloss, but the colour won't stick, I might try powder and Vaseline trick, does it matter if you use blush or eyebrow powder? thanks.

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

My first doll had no color in her nipples. This is my first attempt using water color pencils. It's harder then I thought...choosing the right color and whatnot. So many colors pencils, and so many nipple colors. Glad it's just water color and not permanent. Think I'll just go more pink next time.
Attachments
20190114_183435.jpg
20190114_183435.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1664 times

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Really seems like a trial and error process finding the right shade. Anyone care to share their process in picking a shade? I don't really have much of an artistic eye.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I've just had a go at (if you will pardon the phrase) touching up Adara's nipples.

I think the brown is a bit more natural looking than the pink. The picture is pre-vaselining (can we use Vaseline as a verb!?) -- what is the best way to apply this?

Dabbing with a fingertip, using a Q-tip or similar?

@maste8 - as for picking a shade, I looked at pictures of tits until I saw some I liked, then found the closest match I had in eyeshadow.

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

adelea wrote:
@maste8 - as for picking a shade, I looked at pictures of tits until I saw some I liked, then found the closest match I had in eyeshadow.
Thanks. Ugh, I think my problem is, I got watercolor pencils....and there's like 70 colors. I think I need to go the makeup route, with a small set of fleshy tones. Like I don't even know what color that was that I applied last night. I guess I gotta keep it simple.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I use an eyebrow pencil. Lasts about a month.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

What colors are you guys using? I don’t want to go permanent, but am looking for a natural reddish brown look... like shown below. What brand, color, and product of makeup to get this look?
Attachments
B017F8B6-0C50-4825-A420-AAD40DEA0EE9.jpeg
B017F8B6-0C50-4825-A420-AAD40DEA0EE9.jpeg (207.09 KiB) Viewed 1122 times

INFORMATIONS