Starpery.com

boneless?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: boneless?

Post by Hershey lee »

So did you ever post pics of your boneless doll anywhere on TDF? Did you pack her whole body full of cotton?? Ive got so many questions lol i kinda want to do this to my doll if it makes them that much more cuddly

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Don't do it! Please don't mutilate your doll. It will never be worth it.

I'm curious about the WM skeleton. I might for a reasonable price point take the skeleton. Some others would also. That's not what this seller is offering. That's not really what you're asking either.

Sell your doll, and buy a teddy babe.

I cuddle with my 140 every night. It's perfect. Don't destroy your doll for this.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Don't do it! Please don't mutilate your doll. It will never be worth it.

I'm curious about the WM skeleton. I might for a reasonable price point take the skeleton. Some others would also. That's not what this seller is offering. That's not really what you're asking either.

Sell your doll, and buy a teddy babe.

I cuddle with my 140 every night. It's perfect. Don't destroy your doll for this.
Only reason i was considering such a thing is cause my 155cm doll,for me i was ok at 1st with her weight but that was before her skeleton became krazy loose,she wont even sit in a chair she just slide right out & changings been a chore now cause when her limbs were tight least i could pose her,ive been thinking about selling her but i want to fix her up a bit 1st,id tighten the joints myself but still id have to mutilate her & im not that savy,i seen teddybabes & for me its just not that TPE skin feel sorry,i am trying to save up for a 140cm right now thats being crowdfunded right now

INFORMATIONS