Starpery.com

crazy glue repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DollAfficionado

Re: crazy glue repair

Post by DollAfficionado »

I tried a TPE vagina repair on a built-in pussy but I just ended up fucking it up worse than it already was. This is why I recommend inserts for TPE dolls that are being primarily used for sex.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

It's been a while since anyone posted here. But I thought I'd update as I tried the Crazy Glue fix and some other methods on my dolls vaginal tear

1. Crazy glue attempt #1 - caused the TPE to harden and a crusty like texture, attempted the "cut away" of the hardening as suggested above, end result failed right away because the TPE was just cut away and in it's hardened state causing loss of TPE, the area could not be used due to roughness and contact with human skin

(note, super glue states it should not be in pronged contact with skin due to irritation)
(note, super glue states it's to be used on surfaces such as plastic, wood, etc. not rubber or meld-able material)

2. Crazy glue attempt #2 - attempted to put it deep into the tear then leave the top without any glue so just the internal area was secure - end result failed after 3 weeks. The TPE eventually tore apart although it did hold together for almost 3 weeks.

3. TPE Solvent Glue - attempted to seal the cut together with glue and clamps - attempt failed after initial success and also caused loss of TPE to the area, failed after 3 days

4. Use of Soldering Iron and spare TPE- melting in tpe as liquid with the iron then reforming it in with the soldering iron - moderate success. The cut could not be melded together but new TPE was able to mold into the tear. Cons, The TPE will eventually tear again, if you used solvent glue you run the risk of flames, also the soldering iron is like a "hot knife through butter" and can damage the TPE just as easily fix it.

In tight spaces, soldering iron is bad, and in the vaginal area risky; but if it can be done, it's the best to date.

Really would like to see some TPE manufacturer develop a better way to fix vaginal tears. As is the nature of TPE, it will always tear eventually, the question is a matter of time.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I hope it works! the glue hardens like chards of glass! :whistle:

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

deerman wrote:I hope it works! the glue hardens like chards of glass! :whistle:
Yes, you bet!

I used silicone permatex with the acetic acid base and it holds quite well. I have since used this repair for serious TPE wounds with good holding effect. It blends ok with TPE, and is compatible with TPE as it's the acetic acid variety and will not react like other silcione adhesives. Been doing this for about a year. There are two dolls I would have thrown away due to tears and this keep the TPE in one piece.

I did try TPE glue to no positive effect for large rips, and also the heat gun destroyed a doll because it changed the TPE permanently to being very sticky and weak.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

A forum friend brought in an insert doll that was badly torn i treated the needing repair with baby oil let it set for five minutes wiped of the excess oil and started using the tpe glue/solvent from the inside out. It worked. Will have to contact him about durability, to see how if is holding. Never use super in thedoll. Or heat melted in high stress/traffic areas, it will not be durable in the end run, degrades tpe material over time.

Treating with baby oil before gluing can produce a seamless repair, ALLOWING THERE IS NO MISSING TPE.

I have done this succesfully many times. It you aren't having luck i would be more then happy to help you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

It would be nice to actually see before and after photos of this crazy glue repair.

It sounds to me to be a very small tear repair because if it had been a big repair the hardening of the TPE with this "Crazy" or so called "Super" glue would rip your skin just as bad as the TPE had been ripped and most assuredly would never stand the test of time even if not being used for sex.
Just as soon as you spread her legs there's the ripping again.

Tried Soldering gun on my doll before
Failure of the TPE
Tried the TPE glue
Useless
Been watching for a solution and closest I have seen is the above posting.

It's my opinion manufacturer's won't spend one minute developing a solution to tearing TPE but I could be wrong.
If that ever happens I would be most surprised.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Crazy glue is plain wack ! Once the TPE tears on that area (vagina and anus) there is very little to do, most of that problem is missing material.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
Yes, you bet!

I used silicone permatex with the acetic acid base and it holds quite well. I have since used this repair for serious TPE wounds with good holding effect. It blends ok with TPE, and is compatible with TPE as it's the acetic acid variety and will not react like other silcione adhesives. Been doing this for about a year. There are two dolls I would have thrown away due to tears and this keep the TPE in one piece.

I did try TPE glue to no positive effect for large rips, and also the heat gun destroyed a doll because it changed the TPE permanently to being very sticky and weak.

Mishka

I'm going to try that silicone permatex you mentioned Mishka, The TPE glue did indeed what you said, it makes the TPE super sticky and weak. I don't know if that is like ATV silicone; but I've used that ATV silicone in the past and it did work moderately. Trouble I remember was being two different materials it didn't bond well together but it also didn't damage the TPE. I think it's like someone else said there is very little to do to fix TPE in high stress areas.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

TPE has been around for decades and there has never been anything that will permanently repair the tearing that will always occur after some time and usage.

The crazy glue 'repair' will not hold. It is an acid that will deteriorate the area.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I am a model builder, and use cyanoacrylate glue and accelerant for speedy curing. I can tell you, I spend a good deal of effort making sure neither gets any where near my junk. It is great for temporary, but breaks down quickly, so I epoxy over it for long lasting build. It is not flexible, so I don't think its a good solution for TPE in the long run. Also, as mentioned earlier, it can cut skin, and that's not good around tender bits.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I really hope that a good solution to this can be found as my YL 135 lady has a torn vag that needs to be fixed.
Damaged coochie 001.JPG
Damaged coochie 001.JPG (837.35 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
Damaged coochie 002.JPG
Damaged coochie 002.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2927 times
I have used TPE glue to repair some minor damage to her feet that worked half assed. But a vag tear is going to be more problematic as spreading her legs during sex could cause the repair to fail. So I hate to waste my money on getting some more TPE glue if it's not going to work.
Synth graciously walked me through how this repair could be done with the hot butterknife method. But I have been too nervous to try it as I don't want to risk making the damage worse.
But from what I've been reading above; it sounds like it may retear at some point regardless of the repair method. So is there any hope for my poor girl? :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

samara78 wrote:
bootylover24 wrote:
samara78 wrote:Wow be careful over time you may have problems. Never apply the tpe glue solvent over a super glue unless you remove the super glue completely first.
Samara, what happens when you put the TPE glue around some crazy glue?
Melts badly
I was thinking of trying rubber cement, The kind used for bicycle inner tube repair. I had some but it was all dried up when I found it :) been years since I patched an inner tube. :)

sallan1

Post by sallan1 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
Yes, you bet!

Mishka
Apologies for dragging up yet another old thread, but this one is helpful to my current situation. My new doll has a small tear about an inch or two into the cavity between the anus and vag, not too big, but I can poke my finger through and I imagine it will only get worse. I know the tear is there but its fairly small, not some gaping thing, it seals itself up "ok" for what thats worth. Has me rethinking using tampons as a cleaning solution as well.

I was considering a hot weld, but after reading this I won't consider it any longer. Mishka, has this silicone permatex repair use used been internally or externally only on the TPE dolls you've saved? I'd like to do something about it if possible, otherwise I will just have to enjoy it until it is no longer enjoyable and start over with a new doll. Which is not something I enjoy writing having only had her for two weeks now. Advance thanks for any guidance you can provide!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

sallan1 wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:
Yes, you bet!

Mishka
Apologies for dragging up yet another old thread, but this one is helpful to my current situation. My new doll has a small tear about an inch or two into the cavity between the anus and vag, not too big, but I can poke my finger through and I imagine it will only get worse. I know the tear is there but its fairly small, not some gaping thing, it seals itself up "ok" for what thats worth. Has me rethinking using tampons as a cleaning solution as well.

I was considering a hot weld, but after reading this I won't consider it any longer. Mishka, has this silicone permatex repair use used been internally or externally only on the TPE dolls you've saved? I'd like to do something about it if possible, otherwise I will just have to enjoy it until it is no longer enjoyable and start over with a new doll. Which is not something I enjoy writing having only had her for two weeks now. Advance thanks for any guidance you can provide!

It works quite well, but not in every case. Sometimes the glue won't harden, but when it does is works quite well. Until I perfected the hot TPE repair method, the permatex was my go to solution. I don't use it anymore as I repair everything with spare TPE and hot soldering station..

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

sallan1

Post by sallan1 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
sallan1 wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:
Yes, you bet!

Mishka

It works quite well, but not in every case. Sometimes the glue won't harden, but when it does is works quite well. Until I perfected the hot TPE repair method, the permatex was my go to solution. I don't use it anymore as I repair everything with spare TPE and hot soldering station..

Mishka

Thank you for this, I may be able to stomach trying this as opposed to the hot solder. I don't have your skill or experience to make my first hot weld inside the important parts. Also probably not in the best place to do it considering the fumes.

INFORMATIONS