Starpery.com

Eye Brows, Eye Lashes, Eyelids & Makeup

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Eye Brows, Eye Lashes, Eyelids & Makeup

Post by Samuel_78 »

Love seeing your final product once every thing is done.
Will keep this in mind after I get my own dolls. I was never happy with Vanilla toys as a kid and always wanted to do the customization you see these days.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Here is a guide I've made to help people find makeup colors they are interested in online using Microsoft paint. You can do this with blushes as well as lipsticks. simply change where on the photo you use the eyedropper tool in step 5. You can also use it to help compare doll skin tones with that of a person of interest's skin tone. I personally use adobe Photoshop but i made this for people that cant afford to purchase an extra program. Hope it helps someone!
USING MICROSOFT PAINT AS A MAKEUP PURCHASING AIDE part 1.jpg
USING MICROSOFT PAINT AS A MAKEUP PURCHASING AIDE PART 2.jpg

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Zippy81 wrote:Here is a guide I've made to help people find makeup colors they are interested in online using Microsoft paint. You can do this with blushes as well as lipsticks. simply change where on the photo you use the eyedropper tool in step 5. You can also use it to help compare doll skin tones with that of a person of interest's skin tone. I personally use adobe Photoshop but i made this for people that cant afford to purchase an extra program. Hope it helps someone!
Wow. Thank you Zip. Great tip. And a question for the greater masses....

Lower lashes? Yeah, I'm a FNG and just replaced loose and missing upper lashes. Never imagine being in my late 50's learning how to do fake eyelashes and makeup LOL. But back to the question. I ordered lashes off amazon. They be big. Cut 'em and got 'em to stick finally. (yes, covered eyeballs with tissue so I didn't glue the eyes to the lash, thanks to tips on TDF). But that had me thinking maybe I screwed up and should have gotten smaller lashes for the lowers. Does anyone do that? If so do ya just trim regular eyelashes down? I'm not having much luck finding tiny haired fake lashes.

PS----- Disregard the finding lower lashes. This idiot looked up short haired eyelashes. Looking up lower eyelashes was the key. SMH

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

no problem! :D

INFORMATIONS