Starpery.com

How To Remove TPE Stains in less than 10 seconds

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How To Remove TPE Stains in less than 10 seconds

Post by abracadabra »

That works fine and dandy but you might want to follow up with a baby oil bath and maybe even Vaseline to replenish and neutralize that solvent that you're using on that material, otherwise you might regret it
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

in toothpaste it is used as an abrasive to clean your teeth so i would think it would be abrasive to your doll as well, send a PM to samara78 she will know more than i do.

carlys_guy

waspie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by waspie »

Thanks for the help and posts, i hear quite a few "tried and tested" methods, so i guess i shall take a tpe insert and just experiment til i see a decent result, with no hopefully long lasting side effects, rather than spoil my baby ;)

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

I have stains from dark bra and panty on for an hr....mineral spirits did NOTHING at all

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I can't recommend this on dolls that are cheap tpe. Use some whitining toothpaste with peroxide leave on the stain until it dries up then re apply.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

Vendor said they will send fading cream

Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rimotev »

I wonder, what if you apply wet skin color clothing to the tainted area, won't it normalize?
If you also want to "paint" the lips and other parts, you can directly apply wet colored clothing?

RobXYZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RobXYZ »

Joe1 wrote:I have stains from dark bra and panty on for an hr....mineral spirits did NOTHING at all
me too, I just joined the forum to ask about this...

am I supposed to use qtips or should I try to rub it off using a cloth?
I also heard some people using baking soda tootpaste and in my case it didn't do anything :cry:

BritChina

Post by BritChina »

LukasB wrote:I wish the thread title were true :( My jennifer is only a few weeks old. I bought a Teal lingerie item that has black lace around the breasts. I washed it THREE times in the washing machine after it arrived. I put it on Jennifer for only a few hours and there is a 2" bleed on her left breast and 4" on her back :(

I went out and bought the kleen strip oderless mineral spirit for $7 and have been using cue tips to put it on every hour the the past day :( it's not coming out at all.

hopefully I can get it out eventually. from now on she is only going to wear white clothes :( I just can't believe it's not coming out. "10 minute" just isn't working :(
I purchased my doll here in China ages ago and kept her carefully wrapped until I was able to source a Japanese school uniform. Well yesterday I had a complete outfit to dress her in. It took ages to dress her PTE is horrible to handle. My wife helped me, and we got her dressed looking great sitting on a chair in the living room. Well the next day I decided to enjoy her from behind. I got her on all fours pulled her skirt up and to my horror she had a big dark triangle stain on one cheek and on her lower back. The skirt was a good quality weave but had a black inner pocket that did the damage. I hope when this liquid which I ordered earlier arrives that it will lift it. So you have my sympathy, I do hope it eventually worked for you. I had no idea how high maintenance these dolls are. I am still looking for a professional makeup artist to do her makeup better and a real hair wig, but moving her and putting her in position is a nightmare. If I lived alone she would just stay in the bed with me, but my wife would not go as far as having a doll share the bed lol.

BritChina

Post by BritChina »

Thank you for the advise, I have only dressed my doll for the first time and had dye bleed in two large places. I have the liquid on order and fingers crossed it works. I had no idea that these dolls need such TLC. :haha4:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Bumping an old thread, for these dolls which are anywhere from $1,500 - $2,500 the factory should have a tried and true stain remover that works or atleast something you can pick up at a local hardware/shopping store.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Peroxide in it's acne cream form can be 10% or stronger and on some TPE blends, staining has been reduced from several months natural absorption to a few weeks at the most :)

Using mineral spirits or Isopropyl has the effect of thinning and removing the natural level of oil on the doll surface
Avoiding any harsh solvent is good practice :)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

If I can't find that brand, what is the generic active ingredient and concentration?
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

I got black dye from a dress on my doll. I bought some mineral spirits for my doll. Fortunately I didn't have to use it. I was always told that it's the last option because it dries out TPE. I used baking soda with peroxide, then acne cleanse with 10% benzoyl peroxide. It worked great.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

INFORMATIONS