Starpery.com

Realdoll Breast damage - how to repair?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Akai

Re: Realdoll Breast damage - how to repair?

Post by Akai »

Well I think I know kinda what happened to my Realdoll2 in the first place... I looked at some early pics of when I first got her, and I vaguely noticed that strange ripple on her left breast, so I think she may have been bad in that spot from when I very first got her.
Ripple right there
Ripple right there
2014-06-19 09.12.04.jpg (215.93 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
Abyss sent me out a breast repair kit (for free, because they didn't recognize the problem) already before I noticed this was a early problem, just telling them her breast seemed a little damaged asking for advice. Kinda wish I knew that her breast may have been bad from the beginning, but oh well. I guess I'll have to try out the repair kit and see how that works!
Anyone know any good online videos on breast repair??
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

I don't know how you use breasts as pillows.. maybe I am too use too my own real pillow but the breasts are just too tall.. Even my dolls lap isent a great pillow due to being too firm and/or tall, unless I am laying between her legs.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

These types of repairs with the breasts tend to be the most difficult mostly because they are so visible.
Get advice from Abyss and try the repair on something else first. Looks like it could be a delamination where
the skin separates from the gel implant. Breast repairs are very technical and time consuming repairs.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Akai

Post by Akai »

pygmalion2 wrote:These types of repairs with the breasts tend to be the most difficult mostly because they are so visible.
Get advice from Abyss and try the repair on something else first. Looks like it could be a delamination where
the skin separates from the gel implant. Breast repairs are very technical and time consuming repairs.
I did ask Abyss about it and they didn't recognize the problem. That picture I posted right here is of when I actually first got the doll (literally day 1). I didn't think much of it until it seemed worse till more recently. They told me I could try the breast repair kit but they didn't really know. I don't know... I will have to try the repair kit and see I supose.
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Do you have better pictures of the area? Have you tried to pull lightly on the area or to move the skin area?
If the skin area seems to slide over the gel - it is delamination. If not, it may be a demolding flaw with a skin defect.

Akai

Post by Akai »

pygmalion2 wrote:Do you have better pictures of the area? Have you tried to pull lightly on the area or to move the skin area?
If the skin area seems to slide over the gel - it is delamination. If not, it may be a demolding flaw with a skin defect.
I had some more pics I sent to Abyss but can't find them at the moment. I don't know if I'd say it's sliding in that area, but its definitely much more tender where that crease is on her breast. If I push her breast up quite a bit, it folds a bit near the top of the breast. The other breast is fine and does not do that.

Akai

Post by Akai »

Oh wow, I totally neglected this post. haha Thanks for everyone that posted!! I haven't been on in a while. I was talking with Abyss and got a free breast repair kit, two times! I tried fixing it but it just got worse. I got some private messages with some people trying to help me out, so I will read into it and see my options.
But anyways, here is what I was working with this week, and I figured out that its the skin of the breast that separated from the gel / softer inner part of the breast. It just does NOT want to stick and keeps sucking in air from the nipple (even when I try to plug it), so it just keeps separating and its really hard to keep down. Tried leaving a small weight to hold down the skin with the breast repair gel, but nothing.

Got some pics this time
breastdamage01.jpg (65.29 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
breastdamage02.jpg (72.08 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
breastdamage03.jpg (68.96 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
breastdamage04.jpg (65.21 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
It's not bad considering its not a permanent wrinkle and the skin floats around, so shouldn't be too hard... the hardest part is keeping air out. If I can get the air out, it's easier to keep straight. If I add gel, it bulges too much. It's fine how it is without gel, if I could just get it to stick.
OH! And I'm assuming it's best to lay her down right?

If anyone else has anymore suggestions, feel free to post. I'll be checking in frequently since I've got time to work on her.
Thanks guys!

Akai

Post by Akai »

This is my fix. Since I love scars and it was impossible to get the fold away without it bubbling, I just went all out Frankenstein! I think it's hot and turned out amazing! Still going to go back in and touch up by adding some more gel, but worked out much better than expected.
2017-01-11 22.27.05.jpg
2017-01-11 22.27.05.jpg (459.27 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
If anyone is interested I can post some more pics of how it looks, and maybe a little instruction. One thing I will say now, AIR is BAD!! Get any air out when filling! You need to find a good level where the air can escape, or just poke a skinny needle in the highest area (possibly the nipple, if laying her down normal) to exhaust it while filling. No air by any means possible!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She looks kind of cool like that. A very hot babe indeed
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Whoa! Not what I would expect but cool non the less.
Cheers,
Mark and the Synthetiks

hellahorny4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hellahorny4 »

I have the same issue of a "deflated" tit. It happened while the doll was on the stand (never used it as a pillow) during a hot summer. Just felt her up one day and was like "wtf?!?"
What does the abyss repair kit entail? I have searched their website multiple times and never seem to find it.
Has anyone repaired this problem is it easy? Expensive?
Any guidance on finding the repair kit will be appreciated.

Akai

Post by Akai »

hellahorny4 wrote:I have the same issue of a "deflated" tit. It happened while the doll was on the stand (never used it as a pillow) during a hot summer. Just felt her up one day and was like "wtf?!?"
What does the abyss repair kit entail? I have searched their website multiple times and never seem to find it.
Has anyone repaired this problem is it easy? Expensive?
Any guidance on finding the repair kit will be appreciated.
Yea, I found out the silicone gel actually separates from the silicone skin. I'm going to be working on it soon, so maybe I'll post some more stuff on it. I had to do some more cutting, but it makes a lot more sense now.
I totally opened up the breast and I think what I'm going to do is add some dabs of silicone glue to the inside of the skin to reconnect it to the inner silicone because that's what's making that flap of skin like that. Then I will close it up a bit and add more platinum cure silicone gel (the specific type the RD2 is made from) which I got on Amazon (used for creating molds). I got a free breast repair kit from Realdoll, but the rest of it expired, so that was all they were going to give me for free. You have to email them for the breast repair specifically I believe, but they told me some crazy price so I'm going to try the mold silicone, which I hear worked for a lot of people.

INFORMATIONS