Starpery.com

Realdoll Breast damage - how to repair?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Akai

Realdoll Breast damage - how to repair?

Post by Akai »

I recently had a problem with my Realdoll 2, noticing one of the breast has become more squishy and slightly deformed with a slight crease around the center. I'm assuming there is an implant there that may have ruptured? I'm also guessing this may take some surgery... If anyone knows of this issue, and how to fix this, please let me know, or if there are any pages that might help. Thanks!
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Realdoll Breast damage - how to repair?

Post by Hostage »

Hi Akai - contact Abyss they can send a kit to repair.
Sheeana has a similar issue (used her right tittie too much as a pillow). They sent a kit that I still have to use
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Akai

Post by Akai »

Hostage wrote:Hi Akai - contact Abyss they can send a kit to repair.
Sheeana has a similar issue (used her right tittie too much as a pillow). They sent a kit that I still have to use
LOL! Oh ok, awesome. Thanks for the info!
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

on RD2 page, I damaged my Dani thread, smoke has the same problem. you might want to check it out. :D good luck
that guy is very informative!!!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Akai wrote:I recently had a problem with my Realdoll 2, noticing one of the breast has become more squishy and slightly deformed with a slight crease around the center. I'm assuming there is an implant there that may have ruptured? I'm also guessing this may take some surgery... If anyone knows of this issue, and how to fix this, please let me know, or if there are any pages that might help. Thanks!
You need to post a photo for us to be able to help you.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

This was one of my big reasons for buying a 158cm doll. I hope the TPE stands up to being used as pillow better then silicone with gel implants.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

DarkOne wrote:
This was one of my big reasons for buying a 158cm doll. I hope the TPE stands up to being used as pillow better then silicone with gel implants.
I doubt it. TPE is more fragile than silicone. I think the lesson here is, carry your doll in the bridal carry so as not to squish those precious titties. Also, when used as a pillow, they will eventually go flat like any other pillow.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Yes.. She doesn't have the gel implants, it was just me... Just me, learning the hard way...
Her boob's skin got loose from the underlying silicon..

I did inject some silpoxy to fix it, and it helped a lot, but she needs another procedure to fix this more completely..
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I know how to cut it open and seal it. I had received a badly damaged real doll. Both breasts were nearly torn off as if by dragged under the arms and chest. You can pm for any help you may need.
Get some silpoxy . Before you do any cutting what soever. These type of surgeries can be done if directions are followed.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Begog wrote:
DarkOne wrote:
I doubt it. TPE is more fragile than silicone. I think the lesson here is, carry your doll in the bridal carry so as not to squish those precious titties. Also, when used as a pillow, they will eventually go flat like any other pillow.
But is TPE more fragile then silicone with little gel implants? Do I need to invest in a memory foam face?

I hope I can at least use her stomach as a pillow...

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Enough weight for enough time on any of these dolls is going to leave a mark. Short term should be OK (stomach, crotch, ass), but I suggest not sleeping on her.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Begog wrote:Enough weight for enough time on any of these dolls is going to leave a mark. Short term should be OK (stomach, crotch, ass), but I suggest not sleeping on her.
Ruining my dreams here :cry:

Oh well, I guess I will have to live with just cuddling. They should at least be ok on their sides overnight right?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You have to put thick pillow between her legs to ensure her legs don't get too close together. People have had hip problems with dolls , from
Side sleeping. You may want to look into that. Might I suggest a teddy babe or candy8teen to sleep with at night.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

DarkOne wrote:
Hi DarkOne,

TPE is more susceptible to deformation than silicone. However, it will typically spring back into shape with time.

For cuddling, you might want to look at a fabric doll, like a Teddy Babe. They are the queens of cuddle time. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

DarkOne wrote:
Begog wrote:
DarkOne wrote:
But is TPE more fragile then silicone with little gel implants? Do I need to invest in a memory foam face?

I hope I can at least use her stomach as a pillow...
It still might deform if you do this overnight, but like I said, it should return to its original shape. Based on what I've researched, TPE can stretch about 5 times its original size.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

INFORMATIONS