Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

samara78 wrote:If she is is silicone you can bathe her in a very hot bath with powder laundry detergents. After that rub her with baby oil for a couple of days, if she is silicone this will ease the staining.
samara78 wrote:It is againstrecommendations to use baby oil on silicone.
You advise using baby oil, then advise against it. Which is it?

As far as I know, baby oil should not be used on silicone.
My Doll Album is here!

ibc71
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ibc71 »

What is recommended frequency of cleaning? I am new to this, I wonder if I should go invest on a doll, it sounds like a lot of work (especially on heavy one) just for the upkeep.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

ks wrote:
samara78 wrote:If she is is silicone you can bathe her in a very hot bath with powder laundry detergents. After that rub her with baby oil for a couple of days, if she is silicone this will ease the staining.
samara78 wrote:It is againstrecommendations to use baby oil on silicone.
You advise using baby oil, then advise against it. Which is it?

As far as I know, baby oil should not be used on silicone.
Against using it. I was informed by a couple of more experienced members not to.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

My gosh.... THE TOILET! Why didn't I think of that! I've had my doll (my first ever) for 2 days now and I've been paining myself heaving her 79lb 5'6 body over the bathtub.... I'm physically sore! I've been using sheets while I use a blush brush to powder cornstarch on her. But now I'm going to wheel her over to the toilet and then transfer her there. I feel this should have been obvious... Lol. Good tips here!

Juan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Juan »

Thank for the post. Its very usefull for news!!

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frontenac »

So I'm still confused-- is the upshot no baby oil ever? Or should that perhaps be a last resort for stain removal if water etc. doesn't work?

jmack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jmack »

This is helpful. Thanks for the info.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

ibc71 wrote:What is recommended frequency of cleaning? I am new to this, I wonder if I should go invest on a doll, it sounds like a lot of work (especially on heavy one) just for the upkeep.
I've had Luna for almost 3 months and have never given her a bath. I simply use antibacterial wipes on her skin several times a week, and have used soapy water and a soft towel around her groin area. I let her dry then give her a good powdering. That's it. I do use soap and water in her vagina after each time we make love.

Jasper52
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jasper52 »

Great series of tips thank you. I'm waiting for my first tpe doll to be delivered and will follow your advice. I've been looking at make up. Is it ok to just use standard powdered make up for the body and head? I'm also wanting to apply eye shadow and eye liner. Anything I should take into account? What about removing any make up applied to the head? I know Thai need to avoid alcohol-should I just use soap and water?

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Jasper52 wrote:Great series of tips thank you. I'm waiting for my first tpe doll to be delivered and will follow your advice. I've been looking at make up. Is it ok to just use standard powdered make up for the body and head? I'm also wanting to apply eye shadow and eye liner. Anything I should take into account? What about removing any make up applied to the head? I know Thai need to avoid alcohol-should I just use soap and water?
Be careful. This thread was all about caring for a silicone doll, but you are getting one made of tpe. Tpe maintenance is very different from silicone: it is important that you follow the instructions for your type of doll. Check out or search for threads on tpe maintenance. And enjoy your new doll!

myzery_79
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by myzery_79 »

Thank you for this very informative post.

hanael82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hanael82 »

Hi, does anyone know and help me how to wash traces od colorin the silicone from clothing? black t-shirt..

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

hanael82 wrote:Hi, does anyone know and help me how to wash traces od colorin the silicone from clothing? black t-shirt..
It will disappear on it's own over time. Be sure to wash or rinse dark clothing before putting it on your doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

hanael82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hanael82 »

siliconelover wrote:
hanael82 wrote:Hi, does anyone know and help me how to wash traces od colorin the silicone from clothing? black t-shirt..
It will disappear on it's own over time. Be sure to wash or rinse dark clothing before putting it on your doll.
Thank you for answering. I rarely change clothes for my doll because it is too heavy.. (I am looking for a smaller and lighter doll at the moment) and he was sitting in a black T-shirt for a long time..

islazul
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by islazul »

I never knew a lindt roller coukd be so effective! thanks a million!

INFORMATIONS