Starpery.com

Dottie's Recore Operation

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Campdaan
Ex-Member

Dottie's Recore Operation

Post by Campdaan »

As most of you know, Dottie had her entire vagina/anus/labia area redone by Incrediwagon.

He has posted a tutorial with pics in Coverdoll

www.coverdoll.com

Eventually I hope it will end up here in the archives...

All I can say is the operation was a complete success and Dottie is Better than New! Many Thanks to Incred for a Wonderful job.

Here is Dottie "Going Under" for the first part of the operation.
We gave her an injection of something Tanya got for us...

Needless to say Dottie was out for Days!... 8O

She then went on "The RACK"...

The End result.... I can't tell you how AWESOME it feels !

Thanks Incred !

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

It sure looks awesome. :thumbs_up:

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Dottie's Recore Operation

Post by Yoube Bosley »

campdaan wrote: Here is Dottie "Going Under" for the first part of the operation.
We gave her an injection of something Tanya got for us...

Needless to say Dottie was out for Days!... 8O

I'm sure she felt no pain. :)
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

Sophie
Doll
Doll

Post by Sophie »

Wow, it looks nice and soft!

So, is Dottie even MORE of a Super Dottie now, Mr. Campdaan?

Like an Uber Super Dottie! :D

Sincerely,
Sophie :wink:

breastlvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by breastlvr »

Incredi is a true renaissance man - photographer, doll surgeon, doll magician in actuality. A modern day Da Vinci and Michaelangelo. :glou:
breastlvr If you can\'t be with the one you love, love the one you\'re with.<br /><br /><br />

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Sophie wrote:So, is Dottie even MORE of a Super Dottie now, Mr. Campdaan?...Like an Uber Super Dottie?...
YES!... The "core" is textured and feels awesome.... Plus, her vagina is tilted up slightly from Factory, which makes her more enjoyable and puts some "meat" back in the taint-area...

When she is on her back I can pour a nice little pool of lube in her vagina and it makes for some FUN!
breastlvr wrote:Incredi is a true renaissance man - photographer, doll surgeon, doll magician in actuality. A modern day Da Vinci and Michaelangelo.
You said it... He was brewing some Beer and getting ready to bottle some Aged Mead when I saw him Today... Great to have him as a friend for sure.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

campdaan wrote:
breastlvr wrote:Incredi is a true renaissance man - photographer, doll surgeon, doll magician in actuality. A modern day Da Vinci and Michaelangelo.
You said it... He was brewing some Beer and getting ready to bottle some Aged Mead when I saw him Today... Great to have him as a friend for sure.

Hic... Excellent mead, and Tira says thanks for the boner... er...boning...I mean BONE. But did you have to bring back Snuggles?

Red Heads Rule!

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

camp...

Sounds like a VERY complicated "operation", but the results look spectacular! I think Abyss could learn something from this and perhaps incorporate the modifications ICW made into their dolls. I like the idea of a textured vagina to increase sensation and better "hold" lubricant.

Hmmm...that photo of the suspended doll is interesting. I've always wanted to make love to a woman hanging upside down, but that's something probably better left to do with a doll...

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

That is the most impressive piece of doll work that I've ever seen.
Especially if you used Abyss 2-part silicone.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

I shall be facing this same repair x3 very soon and I am dreading it......

So thanks to Incrediwagon for putting up a very comprehensive "howto" on this operation, it does not make the task any the less daunting, in fact its made me more concerned than I was before!!!

But all the tips are very appreciated, a big thanks to Incrediwagon,Campdaan and Dottie for letting us watch how it should be done.

Now where can I get the big syringe and the Mek from here in dear old Blighty??
Anyone out there know?

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

technoguy wrote:camp...

Sounds like a VERY complicated "operation", but the results look spectacular! I think Abyss could learn something from this and perhaps incorporate the modifications ICW made into their dolls. I like the idea of a textured vagina to increase sensation and better "hold" lubricant.

technoguy
The operation is complicated, but done in stages is goes fairly well. The difficult part is knowledge. Knowing the drying times of the two part and how to mold the silicone. If you remember my wrist operation, the patch job didn't look very good. I didn't let the silicone cure enough before wrapping it and wrist game out lumpy or wavy. Doing the taint I did it in stages and knew enough to wait till the silicone was like puddy before wrapping it.

Abyss probably knows full well how to do this operation. The only thing I did that wasn't in the instructions is how I elevated the doll. Also to cover the taint to mold it and make it not shinny. The core kit is not listed, and cores are not included with the labia kit, but when ordering the labia kit you can ask for the core kit in addition. If your in need of a core kit you will need the labia as well.

Rentell you can get syringes at a supply company. I got mine from McMaster-Carr. The needles are separate and I'm not sure on the CCs http://www.mcmaster.com/#plastic-syringes/=10h8so
Red Heads Rule!

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Very impressive and very well thought out and planed. Incredi you did an amazing opreation!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Incrediwagon,

I've now to do two probably.
Helen and Carmen.
I have bought the call4doll doll.
So I'am now the owner of a probably 2007 build B7 face 11 Realdoll.
Its really a gorgeous doll.
They wanted to get rid of the doll, so I decided to buy her.
I feel like Stacy owning now 2 of these gorgeous dolls.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen?
One dream, one mission...

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Incrediwagon wrote: Tira says thanks for the boner... er...boning...I mean BONE. But did you have to bring back Snuggles?

Poor Snugs almost had a run-in with a drug sniffing dog...

Wonder where he hid that Bone ?...

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

technoguy wrote:I think Abyss could learn something from this and perhaps incorporate the modifications ICW made into their dolls. I like the idea of a textured vagina to increase sensation and better "hold" lubricant.
Abyss deserves some credit here TG...

We used an Abyss "Re-core kit" which has the textured inserts.

As far as holding lube, It is how Incred sculpted in the bottom of the labia, kinda forms a small "Bowl"...

INFORMATIONS