Starpery.com

CinnamonLover's Oiling Video

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CinnamonLover's Oiling Video

Post by CinnamonLover »

Okay, some quick replies, though technically I am still away until Sunday:

First, as mentioned, I do not use water/soap on TPE. I found it actually anti-productive. It felt as though the soap and water did not even reach the surface of the doll, did not clean anything, and were difficult to dry. As you'll hear here and throughout TDF, TPE is not standard - it could well be that there are blends out there for which water and soap are useful. I did it once in a row. I've owned five TPE dolls over the past 26 months.

Second, most of my information comes from Indigo20 (through various avenues) who, I believe, is a chemist and has presented his information what appears to me as logically and scientifically, though I am a layman. As such I am under the impression that a certain amount of oil is actually good for a TPE doll. Not that you can go INSANE, but that within reason you are not going to hurt an oil based doll by applying oil.

For me, every oiling is completed by a powdering. I do not oil without powdering (though i wait for her to be "dry" before powdering).

I do a thorough oil cleaning (see OP) as part of my unboxing procedure. This gets the factory schmeg off her glorious body. And is damned fun and a good welcome and a good "getting to know you" and makes her look spectacular and at least helps with some of the immediately horny bit.

For the first few weeks (say, six or so, give or take, depending on you and your doll) I oil and powder once a week. What I have found is that, though this is extra work (fun work, as mentioned) it seems to set the doll up for long term freshness. I will powder several times a week depending on how much powder comes off the doll - onto clothing, onto sheets, onto convenient furniture she leans against, but mostly onto me as I sleep in full body contact with them every night.

After that introductory stretch of "once a week", I slow way back down to about once a month, maybe even slightly less. It really becomes more about how dirty the doll seems and not so much about a regular timing issue.

Hope that helps with more information! Happy to answer more!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

VERY NICE

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

My doll is silicone, so I'm only here because I'm CinnamonLover's friend. I will say that oil baths like the one shown in the video are the source of my one and only regret over not having a tpe doll. God, that looks like sexy fun. I'd have to keep stopping the massage to take care of myself.

All I can say is you are one lucky bastard! :D

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

CinnamonLover wrote:Okay, some quick replies, though technically I am still away until Sunday:

First, as mentioned, I do not use water/soap on TPE. I found it actually anti-productive. It felt as though the soap and water did not even reach the surface of the doll, did not clean anything, and were difficult to dry. As you'll hear here and throughout TDF, TPE is not standard - it could well be that there are blends out there for which water and soap are useful. I did it once in a row. I've owned five TPE dolls over the past 26 months.

Second, most of my information comes from Indigo20 (through various avenues) who, I believe, is a chemist and has presented his information what appears to me as logically and scientifically, though I am a layman. As such I am under the impression that a certain amount of oil is actually good for a TPE doll. Not that you can go INSANE, but that within reason you are not going to hurt an oil based doll by applying oil.

For me, every oiling is completed by a powdering. I do not oil without powdering (though i wait for her to be "dry" before powdering).
I do a thorough oil cleaning (see OP) as part of my unboxing procedure. This gets the factory schmeg off her glorious body. And is damned fun and a good welcome and a good "getting to know you" and makes her look spectacular and at least helps with some of the immediately horny bit.

For the first few weeks (say, six or so, give or take, depending on you and your doll) I oil and powder once a week. What I have found is that, though this is extra work (fun work, as mentioned) it seems to set the doll up for long term freshness. I will powder several times a week depending on how much powder comes off the doll - onto clothing, onto sheets, onto convenient furniture she leans against, but mostly onto me as I sleep in full body contact with them every night.

After that introductory stretch of "once a week", I slow way back down to about once a month, maybe even slightly less. It really becomes more about how dirty the doll seems and not so much about a regular timing issue.

Hope that helps with more information! Happy to answer more!
Amen to this post! :drinking:
You could not be more right :thumbs_up:

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Chuck Norris wrote:You could not be more right :thumbs_up:
Thanks dude! Though... I am not Chuck Norris. So there is technically still a notch upward on the rightness meter.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

lol!
Its only a name. Every forum needs a Chuck :lol:

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

I was just going with the theme. I met Chuck Norris once. He was very cool, friendly and down to earth, quick to smile and laugh - really enjoyable to be around.

Niss
Ex-Member

Post by Niss »

Thank you for the video CL.

I just ordered my first doll earlier this week, and am taking as much time as I can before she arrives to learn as much about how to maintain her as I can. I will say this. If using baby oil that liberally is the standard for an oil bath I am going to need a few bottles per bath as my girl is on the bigger side. :)
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

Nisstyre1983 wrote:Thank you for the video CL.

I just ordered my first doll earlier this week, and am taking as much time as I can before she arrives to learn as much about how to maintain her as I can. I will say this. If using baby oil that liberally is the standard for an oil bath I am going to need a few bottles per bath as my girl is on the bigger side. :)
Baby oil goes quite a long way. 1 bottle should be plenty but it doesn't hurt to have an extra bottle.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Hmmm, to have the real benefit of that oil procedure, the oil actually is supposed to stay on the TPE (for longer than 10 seconds) and get absorbed by it over time. Isn't the case if you immediately remove it with a tissue. I wonder why nobody yet mentioned this.

I personally apply oil on the complete body and leave the doll for e.g. 2h - then turn over and repeat it with the other side.

INFORMATIONS