Starpery.com

!!!help!!! tpe damage

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: !!!help!!! tpe damage

Post by Boobman »

le petit marseillais I only speak & read English but that is douche i think, The stuff may be more acidic with Apricot being on the label if i am trans-guessing it correctly. Most douche products i believe are slightly acidic which could be attacking the TPE. Quote from womens health .gov Most doctors recommend that women do not douche. Douching can change the necessary balance of vaginal flora (bacteria that live in the vagina) and natural acidity in a healthy vagina. A healthy vagina has good and harmful bacteria. The balance of bacteria helps maintain an acidic environment.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I don't think any application of anything is going to reverse that damage. Outside of a skilled repair where TPE is added & smoothed on like the factories do i see this as pretty hard to fix perhaps getting it to stabilize is the best you can hope for.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Unfortunately the damage is done already. You'll need to do a repair there or just live with it if it doesn't bother you etc. But moving forward I would change up your cleaning routine some. As others have mentioned also it could very well be that the batch of tpe used on your doll was off in composition one way or another which could lead to premature deterioration. But I think you would notice other areas such as the armpits back of knees etc wearing out as well. Seems to be localized to just the privates so it makes me think of the chemicals you used to clean up being more the culprit. Thing with vaseline/mineral oil is its already a poor bacteria growth promoter in itself so just doing a light soap mixed in water cleaning right after use and then occasional light vaseline application should be enough to keep the risks of mold etc from growing. I think people get on here and read the horror stories and see past threads and get freaked out and then over clean sometimes. Just be thorough but dont have to be heavy on chemicals and hot water usage.

But yea mishka has some great repair videos on here and sm doll put out one not to long ago on tpe working.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Just to give you some ideas on where to start with repairing what's done.

You'll need a piece of sample/spare tpe from the piper doll manufacturers.obviously with the same skin tone. :p

You want to have tools to work with.
So like Arthur mentioned a hotair rework station.

I would also get a stainless steel sculpting set like this one to help you add in filler tpe and to smooth areas.
61MgWIQZ-lL.jpg
Some small nail scissors to chop up spare tpe into tiny chunks to work with like these:
510mpbsTB5L._SL1001_.jpg
You will want a glass dish to put the tpe chunks into to melt them. Wouldn't recommend using it for anything else after either!

You'll need a respirator thats for organic vapors/chemicals too.

To fill the hole area above the anal entrance hole I would try using the small stainless steel spoon inserted into the anal cavity and use it to keep filler tpe that you add into the hole from just falling through. Sort of like when you patch a hole in the wall with a screen or grate.after the tpe is bonded to the surrounding area you can just slide the tool out.

INFORMATIONS