Starpery.com

My first doll. (Used) Need help.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
PeterPan1991

My first doll. (Used) Need help.

Post by PeterPan1991 »

Hey guys and nice to meet you.
I have finally my first doll got her yesterday.(she is a tpe with fixed vagina and anus)
I have a problem i clean the doll with anti bacterial soap all body and vagina and anus same on faces
After i put hyper oxide h2o2 and leave all holes 30 min at least
I clean the body with anti bacterial papers again as i was waiting.
Then i make her a shower flushing all her holes
Then i dried everything i applied baby oil and then baby powder.
Since its my first doll i am afraid and i am thinking to use also alcohol 95 percent to sterilize.
What should i do?
And also i dont know how it must be when its totally clean cause i see embeded white in the holes its like small small wet paper or sticky small pieces of powder as when you put powder over wet.
Some of them coming out other you can see them only when its dry.
What should i really do and what you should when you take a used with fixed vagina cause i didnt know the previous owner also.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My first doll. (Used) Need help.

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi first important point is to keep alcohol away from your gal. It's not good for tpe at all! Diluted antibacterial hand soap is the way to go when cleaning. As for the stuff you can see, how soon was it that you powdered her after applying baby oil? It's really best to leave it for several hours or at least 3 until the oil has soaked in otherwise the powder will clump on the tpe and you will see these grubby little bits of debris. Also as she's a used fixed vag you might want to consider using femidoms, they are much stronger than male condoms and can be reused, oh also smear Vaseline inside the vag to inhibit mold growth.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

If she is used with a fixed vagina and a TPE doll, you definitely need to be using some kind of condoms. 8O

TPE is very porous, so you can never sterilize it 100 percent. Rubbing alcohol will dry out the TPE and make it useless.

In the future if you buy used, go with a doll with an insert if she is TPE.
Silicone doesn't matter because you can 100 percent medically sterilize it with alcohol.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

arragot55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arragot55 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Also as she's a used fixed vag you might want to consider using femidoms, they are much stronger than male condoms and can be reused, oh also smear Vaseline inside the vag to inhibit mold growth.
Do you still have to wash the inside of the vagina if you put in a female condom before you have sex with it? Can lube cause the vagina to grow mold if left untouched for a long time?

Jab

Post by Jab »

To expand on Arthur1960.
Make sure any wipes or soaps have no alchohol in them.

Jab.

PeterPan1991

Post by PeterPan1991 »

Arthur1960 wrote: As for the stuff you can see, how soon was it that you powdered her after applying baby oil? It's really best to leave it for several hours or at least 3 until the oil has soaked in otherwise the powder will clump on the tpe and you will see these grubby little bits of debris. Also as she's a used fixed vag you might want to consider using femidoms, they are much stronger than male condoms and can be reused, oh also smear Vaseline inside the vag to inhibit mold growth.
No these things where there from the begining is there a way to get rid of these?

INFORMATIONS