Starpery.com

Direct hot pour nipples?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Rick9191

Direct hot pour nipples?

Post by Rick9191 »

Okay so I've made a two part mold for giving a lass a face lift down below. Larger, puffier labia. Relocating cavern of carnal delight. Just waiting on some tpe from my favorite accessorizer to get as close a color match/blend as I can for melting down and pouring the new façade. Then of course awaiting the availability of Indigo's cold weld which I think would work the best for laying on the lips.

But that's not what the questions about. So.....

For a nipple project which is next. I thought Why not an outer mold pressed against the dolls breast and pour molten tpe directly in via the "nipple" to fill the mold? That would be after she was warmed completely and the area for adhesion heated till shiny. Mold also heated to about 150F. Perhaps even using Indigo's "rougher" to prep the area. Has anyone tried a direct pour onto an existing body? TPE cools rather quickly so I don't think it will "melt" through to the insides. I think the biggest hurdle will be where mold and body meet. A leak there could have hazardous results. But with precautions I think I can minimize the risks along with using the obvious safety gear. Goggles, gloves, ventilation etc..

Input is welcome since I poured the outer mold for new titties tonight. LOL

INFORMATIONS