Starpery.com

Piercings And Gauges

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
kklouzal

Piercings And Gauges

Post by kklouzal »

I recently purchased the 145CM Lulu doll from IronTech and am hellbent on giving her a nose ring and ear piercings. I've learned enough from searching the forums here that the nose ring should be easy enough (just pierce and insert the ring).
I do have a question about the ears, more of a concern really.
Ultimately I would like to have 1" (25mm) gauges in her ears however I'm concerned that the TPE will rip trying to go that large. 1/2" (12mm) would be acceptable but I'm still not sure about stretching the ear lobes even that much.
After any sized gauge is inserted, the TPE around the gauge will constantly be in a "stretched out" state. The increased level of stress in the earlobe worries me and I feel like it might end up ripping/splitting sometime in the future.
Maybe I can heat the earlobe to remove some of the tension in the TPE around the gauges?
If anyone has done this I would love to see pictures or hear from you.

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Piercings And Gauges

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

kklouzal wrote:I recently purchased the 145CM Lulu doll from IronTech and am hellbent on giving her a nose ring and ear piercings. I've learned enough from searching the forums here that the nose ring should be easy enough (just pierce and insert the ring).
I do have a question about the ears, more of a concern really.
Ultimately I would like to have 1" (25mm) gauges in her ears however I'm concerned that the TPE will rip trying to go that large. 1/2" (12mm) would be acceptable but I'm still not sure about stretching the ear lobes even that much.
After any sized gauge is inserted, the TPE around the gauge will constantly be in a "stretched out" state. The increased level of stress in the earlobe worries me and I feel like it might end up ripping/splitting sometime in the future.
Maybe I can heat the earlobe to remove some of the tension in the TPE around the gauges?
If anyone has done this I would love to see pictures or hear from you.

This might help: https://sexdollgenie.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... pples-etc-

Also, you can always patch up holes that are getting too wide with some TPE glue.
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

INFORMATIONS