Starpery.com

TPE stain remover- what is it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
jonaspersson122

TPE stain remover- what is it?

Post by jonaspersson122 »

What does the "TPE stain remover" liquid actually contain?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TPE stain remover- what is it?

Post by Chuck Norris »

Not sure exactly, but you can go to your local pharmacy and buy acne ointment with either 2.5 or 5% Benzoyl Peroxide. It does the same thing.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I used acne cream to remove these stains......took 4 treatments
Attachments
Removed after 4 treatments
Removed after 4 treatments
20190116_125921.jpg (1017.11 KiB) Viewed 4923 times
Stains from bad lingere
Stains from bad lingere
20190108_220848.jpg (904.33 KiB) Viewed 4923 times

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Please test the BP someplace you won't notice. This stain was caused by a 10% cream on one of my dolls. The stain is fading very slowly. I had used the same cream on another doll and it worked just as maddmatter70 described. Every doll manufacturer has it's own TPE formula that can react differently. Just a word of advice.

Grubhed
Attachments
stain.jpg
stain.jpg (869.27 KiB) Viewed 4896 times
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ Chuck Norris & madmatter70:

Stop immediately providing this as recommendation for chinese TPE love dolls !

Acne creme with BPO harms chinese TPE dolls.
I mentioned these facts several times !

Benzyl peroxide is a modified chemical, based on benzene (base of all aromatic hydrocarbons).

- It affects the polymer structure of chinese TPE blends
- It can cause bleaching of the TPE skin color
- It can cause permanent pigmentation > https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=110349
(Edit: the affected person answered above my post)

The chinese TPE blends are not made according industrial standards.
That is the reason why TPE love dolls do have this lucrative pricings.
TPE (based on styrene block copolymers) that is made according industrial standard comes with additional modification components, UV light stabilizer and specific color pigments.
All of these high quality components are very expensive.
And the TPE would have a larger weight.

TPE dolls made with chinese blends have to be treated carefully and do not allow chemical experiments.

The reason why people are doing this "chemical warfare on the skin of their chinese TPE dolls" is to save money, instead of purchasing the more expensive products from the vendors.

You don't know what you are doing.
Nobody has shown me in the past that he / she has
- high knowledge about TPE in general
- background knowledge about chemical processes inside thermoplastic polymer structures

What I see is a lot of material harming and dangerous nonsense, also with the fact that safety instructions are not provided or even respected by the person that made the pictures / videos.

My email account is full of emails from doll owners that have harmed / destroyed their dolls because of this nonsense.

This has to stop !

I'm not more acting as "TDF's Don Quixote", fighting with provided facts, were these facts are wiped away with "experience".

I'm close before to push everybody on "the field of facts, truth and responsibility".
And it doesn't matter if his name is written in black, blue, turquoise, green, orange or red color.
On this "field of facts, truth and responsibility" is full light, and no spot with shadow for hiding.

Then we will see, if this person with his recommendation is able to explain all facts about chemical reactions, and why his recommended product is not causing harming effects.
And I will ask this person if he / she is taking over the responsibility for the provided recommendation, for the situation that if it has come to a material harming situation, that a refund or new doll is payed.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Dude, it worked on my dolls. No where did anyone other than you claim to be an expert. Figured everyone here was a responsible adult. I just reported my experience, which is a true account.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Dude, I smoke pipe for 30 years.
I like the sweet taste.
Should I recommend it to others because I have not suffered cancer yet ?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

So tell us Indigo20, as you would know better than most, how about addressing the OP.... what's in that high priced stain remover the vendors sell? Inquiring minds want to know. :wink:

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Indigo20....... I smoke marlboros and have for 30 years..... no idea what that has to do with anything. But good talk!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mr Franz,
Are you talking about the white stuff in the small tubs that smell minty?
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Grubhed wrote:Please test the BP someplace you won't notice. This stain was caused by a 10% cream on one of my dolls. The stain is fading very slowly. I had used the same cream on another doll and it worked just as maddmatter70 described. Every doll manufacturer has it's own TPE formula that can react differently. Just a word of advice.

Grubhed
I 110% agree!!! I also tested on the top of the neck with the head removed!!! I recomend testing ANYTHING on the dolls on a small safe if it fails area. I should have mentioned that.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Mr Franz,
Are you talking about the white stuff in the small tubs that smell minty?
Best,
Jeff
Not my thread, but I would assume that's what the OP was talking about, yes. Never used it myself and won't without knowing what's in it.
jonaspersson122 wrote:What does the "TPE stain remover" liquid actually contain?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I am a fan of dolls as we all are, Nobody here wants to have others ruin their doll by knowingly putting something on their doll to harm it even worse than the problem they are trying to solve. I am not getting into a pissing contest with anyone either. We all want the same thing here enjoyment, safety & longevity of our dolls for as long as possible. Some blends react to home remedy substitute treatments differently or the acne cremes are not all the same. I had luck with a stain by using a dab of Vaseline & a damp soft washcloth but it was very small & caught quickly. Lets all work together share experiences & this forum helps us do that. We all want the same thing.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

One thing i do know for 100% Benzene the chemical is known to be a cancer causing carcinogen. The US Navy used to use it in the jet fuel JP5 during my time in the US Navy.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ Mr Franz:

There are 3 "stain remover" products available from the TPE doll vendors.

2 stain removers made in China and the "TPE & silicone stain remover" made from myself (selled from Dollstudio, Booty Call Dolls, Dolls France and Mon Amour Toujours).

- The old version of the chinese stain remover, amount 10ml:

This stain remover is a "bleach and push" product.
The base is paraffin wax, therewith TPE is able to absorb it (silicone not).
More than 30% are "Methyl salicylate / salicylic acid methyl ester" > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl_salicylate

You can recognize the stain remover of his "mint smell" and that the creme is wax like.

Methyl salicylate is bleaching the color pigments that have stained the TPE.
The paraffin wax is pushing these bleached pigments deeper into the TPE structure.
The result is, that you are not more seeing the stains (bleached and pushed).
Sometimes, the remaining stain remover on the TPE surface has changed its color, because some color pigments are also transferred into it.

With an amount of more than 30% methyl salicylate this stain remover is dangerous goods.
In the past, this stain remover was not registered and labeled according the chemical acts and laws.
Contact with the human skin has to be prevented.

I wrote several times about this stain remover, but nobody took care of it.
In Germany, this stain remover is not more available.

- The new version of the chinese stain remover, amount 10ml and 20ml:

You can recognize the stain remover that it has nearly no smell and feels like sun milk.

The ingredients of this stain remover do not include dangerous goods.
I have the list of the ingredients, but you have to understand that this business secret of the chinese manufacturers.
All I'm allowed to say is that it is a mixture of different "hydroxides and parabens" that are not affecting the TPE structure.

The stain remover works on the same base as "bleach and push" product, as described above.

The bleaching power is not as high as of the old stain remover, but therefore it is a safe product.

- "TPE & silicone stain remover, 35ml" made by Indigo-Individual:

First of all let me tell you, that all of my cleaning products are based on water-soluble components and that non of my cleaning products are dangerous goods.
(The new "TPE & silicone cleanser" will be introduced soon).

Water (H2O) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) do not come with carbon atoms (everything with carbon atoms penetrates TPE & silicone > hydrocarbons).
Sodium salts (also cooking salt = sodium chloride) and other salts, in combination with water and hydrogen peroxide is what I use for my products.
Therewith it is never possible to penetrate TPE & silicone, and especially not the chinese TPE blends that have lower chemical resistance because of missing modification components.

My stain remover is a mixture of water, different salts and also components that have a "soak up function".
Therewith we have a real stain remover.
The creme is applied on the surface, without penetrating it.
The creme is producing an air exchange inside TPE and silicone.
That air exchange does a soft opening of the stains.
This breaks the color pigments into smaller components.
The creme on the surface has a soaking effect.
After 6-8 hours the creme starts to cristallize (as sugar coating).
After 12 hours you are removing this "sugar coating".
You can flake it off / wash it off.
If you are looking under the surface of flaked off pieces, you see that it is darker, because of the soaked out color pigments.

Here you can see extreme examples how the stain remover works:

A TPE insert that was rolled in dark clothing (used for testing clothing staining)
You see it is full of color pigments.
The person that did this used also a chlorine based cleansing agent, because the clothing was wet and that produced some mold.
The chlorine cleansing agent affected the polymer structure.
1.jpg
1.jpg (11.31 KiB) Viewed 4846 times

The insert cut in smaller pieces.
2.jpg
2.jpg (10.03 KiB) Viewed 4846 times

The work of the stain remover and how the color pigments were soaked to the surface.
3.jpg
3.jpg (14.1 KiB) Viewed 4846 times

The insert pieces completely without color pigments.
4.jpg
4.jpg (14.09 KiB) Viewed 4846 times

Pictures (from 2 years ago) from a TDF member with permission to show.

Initial situation.
a.jpg
a.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 4846 times

Staining removed.
b.jpg
b.jpg (19.64 KiB) Viewed 4846 times

At this point you can ask all the TDF members that have used this stain remover.
It was always with success.

What is the problem:

The stain remover is expensive.
It is a hand-made product, the components are expensive and the production is complicate.
Shipping and PayPal fees are making it expensive in addition.
I can not prevent this.

And that is the situation.
Instead of going with a product that is 100% safe and functional (and unfortunalty more expensive), cheaper and harming solutions are used.

The stain remover works also on
- white leather
- white rubber (shoe soles)
- white carpet (against blood and red wine)

Registration with the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment:
Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (BfR)

According to Article 10 of the German Detergent and Cleaning Agents Act, the TPE & silicone stain remover creme is registered as cleaning agent with the following information:

BfR - Product name: TPE & silicone stain remover creme
BfR - Product number: 6547868

Mr Franz, do you have additional questions ?

INFORMATIONS