Starpery.com

Wich of these oils for TPE?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Wich of these oils for TPE?

Post by Maviarab »

end of the day...again..no manufacturer said to oil the doll ever did they. Piper actually say NOT to oil their doll.

All this oiling business came from 'members' alone...and then became accepted practice. Never from the manufacturers. I'll ask a simple question. To all those who have onaholes...fleshlights...TPR booties etc etc (similar compound material in it's molecular structure)...have you ever oiled them? Did they ever fall apart? I think we all know the answers to those questions.

Does your doll leak oil? If not...what exactly are you replacing then?

Not saying a little every now and then won't hurt...especially in certain high tension areas...but I personally (and this is MY OWN opinion)...would oil far far less...then most folk do.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I agree that the best way to care for your girl, is to go bye what the manufacturer says, they should know best on what and what not to do with their product , only me opinion.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Does this count even for dolls that arrive with TPE drier than the Sahara Desert?

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Alabina21 wrote:
Assterix wrote:While waiting for my JY doll to arrive, I though it would be wise to already get some mineral oil/baby oil in preparation of the honeymoon...

But, wich oil to use?

I live in the Netherlands, so some oils may not be available where some of you live and vice versa.

First one seems to be pure Parrafinum Liquidum. It has no smell.
Second is Johnson's baby oil. It contains Parrafinum Liquidum, Isopropyl palmitate and perfume.
Third is Natusan baby oil. On the back it says it is made by Johnson's and it has the same ingredients. It also smells the same so I guess it actually is the same.
Fourth is Zwitsal baby oil. This one has the most ingredients: Parrafinum Liquidum, chamomilla recutita flower extract, bisabolol, glycine soja oil, polyglyceryl-3, diisostearate, perfume, tocopherol.
Fifth is from the local grocery store "Jumbo" baby oil. It contains Parrafinum Liquidum, caprylic/capric triglyceride, persea gratissima oil, tocopheryl acetate, perfume.

I am weary of using the zwitsal and jumbo oils, as they contain so many scary named ingredients. Are they safe or harmful to TPE?
I guess the Johnson's/natusan baby oils are safe to use, but is the pure Parrafinum Liquidum better?

I would highly appreciate your knowledge on this matter.
DON'T DO IT!

Oiling a new TPE doll will over saturate the material and could cause tpe to burst, as it already has oil fresh from the factory. Oiling is a concept thought up by members in the dollforum community and adopted by some doll manufacturers.

I've oiled my 152cm and 155cm dolls and noticed some cracking in the vag/thigh area from oiling them once/mo for 4 months. Never oiled my 100cm and she is doing better that my other two dolls.

Read this thread before treating your tpe dolls to oil baths.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77364
This!
I had the same type of issues developed on my tpe doll from following oiling advice. The damaged stopped progressing as soon as I stopped oiling. Haven't oiled in a year and what do you know, no new damage. If I want crotch tpe separation I will simply oil it again lol

marathonman72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by marathonman72 »

I have found that as long as one uses regular cleaning with mild soap and a minimal usage of mineral oil (wiping away any excess), the surface will stay clean and pliable. A light dusting of powder also helps keep the skin smooth.

boi_and_toy

Post by boi_and_toy »

I just finished reading the TPE doll care with mineral oil products - No More Talking! thread linked from the end of the thread above and I was wondering if that's the most up to date guide? Also does anyone know if these TPE guides work for smaller TPE masturbator toys? I'd like to keep my ladies in good condition as long as I can.

INFORMATIONS