Starpery.com

Tearing/Stretching damage

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Suldrun45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tearing/Stretching damage

Post by Suldrun45 »

Hello,
My Midori is getting damaged in the crotch area (see picture attached). It looks like tearing marks due to stretching. And some damage is starting to appear on her ass too although I do oil her every month.
Any idea if it is possible to repair this?
Thanks in advance
IMG_20181211_080158b.jpg
IMG_20181211_080158b.jpg (278.43 KiB) Viewed 1017 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Tearing/Stretching damage

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, my first thought on this and you obviously see different opinions on it, is that you may be applying baby oil too frequently. I had this develop in the groin area of my first doll and I had also been doing a baby oil massage on a monthly basis, however the evolving advice on this seemed to suggest that doing it too frequently can weaken the structure of the tpe. The groin area is obviously more prone to this due it's frequent stretching and so it's important that the tpe there remains supple but I switched to doing baby oil rubs every 3 months with my subsequent dolls and in my opinion this is probably a better balance as they haven't had it happen to them to the same degree. In fact from my 4th doll onwards I have always ensured they had standing feet thus reducing the time the groin area is stretched and those newer dolls don't seem to have developed any tears or whatever. If your gal doesn't have standing feet then to reduce the likelihood of this damage getting worse I would suggest that you keep her legs as straight as possible when she's not doing anything to keep the tpe in a relaxed state. As for any repairs, these areas are notoriously difficult as they are high stress parts of your gal. Maybe someone else will chime in with their thoughts but I'm pretty sure that whilst you can use hot air on repairs with little tears on tpe that is not under any tension, as soon as you go near the groin with hot air the damage will just get worse so I'm not aware, myself, of anything you can do to improve it. I think I saw a thread somewhere where someone had successfully 'reflowed' the tpe in the groin area of a doll but that would require some skill and is not to be tackled lightly. Certainly if you apply heat to any tpe that is under tension, ie being stretched, it will just 'unzip' and create a gash in the material. Hope that's of some help.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Just my opinion, but this looks like an improper or cheap TPE blend, not a maintenance issue. And if it's a bad blend then repairs are going to be a nightmare. Who is the manufacturer and what is the age of the doll?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Suldrun45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Suldrun45 »

She is a WMDoll whom I purchased from Realistic Love Dolls.
I received her 5 months ago but the first stretching marks started to appear 2 or 3 months ago :/

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Arthur's advice is excellent!
BTW, do you keep her seated at all to store?
Love,
Megan, DO, The BCD Girls
Attachments
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 956 times

Suldrun45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Suldrun45 »

Most of the time, she has been lying on the bed, legs straight and closed.
She is sometimes sitting mostly when we watch tv together.

INFORMATIONS