Starpery.com

A Simple way of cleaning "fixed" Dolls.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A Simple way of cleaning "fixed" Dolls.

Post by smallcat »

For any was wondering for easier ways of cleaning or interested in owning a fixed doll while keeping the realism, keeping her clean at the same time. Not sure how many of you actually* lug your fat ass or skinny ass doll to the restroom just to clean her out after use. I only luged my first doll the first time with douche method, which I thought was tiresome. I find it very easy to dry out my dolls with a paper towel method very easily. Over year of owning dolls, never had issues with mould, germs, infection and such; I learned, practice from my very first knock off, my mistakes ;( A cheap beginner knockoff doll is always nice to start off with, just so you know and see what type of mistakes you actually make or accidents that may happen :) without losing money in the end. While My original dolls I love to keep them in prestine condition that they shipped in.

My only warning to people who try is. You may or may not damage the anus outer entry tear due to friction of paper towel or removal, I'm sure it'll tear eventually if you do use it or not. Try to use very soft ones like VIVA, I use cheap 1$ course ones for the vag area only since the vagina is seems to be very durable vs anus. But think of it this way, do you want your doll very clean and dry without mould? Its very simple to clean, only takes several minutes if not less to clean a doll, no need to move her to restroom.

All you really need are following products.
1. wood dowels 3/16 - 5/16 sizes, cut size to your comfort level at least 9" length for handle. Only .50c -99c at lumber or walmart for 1 each. 5/16 if you want thicker cleaning scrubbing action but not really required, just experiment with what you feel comfortable with. Thinner rod = easier to work round her holes without friction.

2. Brillo clothes (12pk for 1$). Which you can find at the 1$ store if your local one has any, they are really thin cleaning/dusting cloth in which when they are wet, they are soft and easy to clean inside with. They last me for a very long time, I think I need to stock up on a lot of them if they go out of business or something hehe. Walmart has a thicker cleaning cloth pack $3, while thicker can be harder to manage but maybe might work if you use smaller square pieces like 6"x6" squares perhaps. Something like small square, since you don't want to stuff too much cloth in her, you want to roll it up nicely. So if you can find thinner ones, the thinner the better, isnt as cumbersome when its wrapped around the dowel or finger when its inserted or removed. I'm not sure whats its actually made of, seems like very thin cheap cotton fabric.

3. Soft soap : acts like lube for the cloth, and great for anti-mould and germs. I thought about peroxide but its not as great for mould, its more as a very mild cleaning agent due to cheap strength that its sold at the store for usually 1$, I use once in a while for the heck of it.

As a note beforehand. . To test out where the end cap of vag/anus ends at. Most vags are around 5"-8", 5-6" would be easiest to clean but depending on enjoyment factor, sizing may range for others if they like deep or short. If its under 7", its much easier to clean just with fingers alone, anything longer may be harder to reach with finger,. You can actually use your finger and dig in reach in and stretch vag top end from the belly side, the vag is very durable and stretch with most dolls, you can actually feel the end cap with your finger alone to see where it is, just make sure to position her correctly so it easier to reach it and reach from 1 or 2 fingers in while "palm facing upwards to celing", if plan on using fingers alone.

As with anus cavity, its much easier due to limited size of 5"-6" or so, so you can actually reach the end cap very easily with a finger, just stick finger in from back butt buns side, don't apply pressure from the vagina side, but dig in from the back bun side since its actually prety stretchy.

This just gives you a idea on how far it is and how easy it is to reach it.

Also to expand on this. You may not need a dowel in most cases, but I prefer it most of time. All you need to do is lube cloth with soap wet with water so its all soaked and wring it out. You can either roll up cloth like a joint, and try to push or shove in there with your finger, it goes in prety easily actually, if not use dowel. Push in til you feel that you reached the end cap, then pull out carefully by twisting out or where it pulls out thinly like pencil. You can rinse and repeat a couple times til it clean, maybe like 2. You can reuse the same cloth for several times actually, just make sure to rinse and dry by the window or hang on something. When you push in with dowel, most of the time it slides in prety easily, so you know when you hit it.

To dry. Roll up paper towel(preferably soft for anus) like VIVA) on dowel and insert til you can feel you reached the end. Once you do, try to slide out wood dowel only, the paper towel should remain inside. You can leave in for a day or so, it'll be dry next time you use her, since the paper absorbs leftover tiny bits of water. While you can actually thoroughly dry her easily by rolling up towel, and using your finger, by pushing it with finger to the end cap, you can dry her out very easily and effectively without any water left behind, since you can actually feel around with your finger with paper towel. The same applies with her Vagina area which is more easier.

Make sure her "Hole" is properly opened by spreading her legs or positioning upwards or on however her hole opens on your doll, this makes it easier to clean. May take a bit of practice/patience to see how her cavity stretches out in a straight type of tunnel. Once you figure out and understand, its very easy afterwards.

Now with wood dowels : All you do is apply wet soapy cloth over wood dowel, wrap around, make sure to overlap top end of woodend by at least 1"-2" flap over so it doesnt pop through cloth, you can test for if it does, most of the time it wont pass through if its laped over, once you insert while its flapped over, it'll maintain since its brushing the inside of doll. You can clean out her easily by inserting a couple of times for scrubbing action, just re-rinse cloth good with water and reapply soap. Use the smooth flat top side of wood dowel if you sawed off, to flap over cloth. If it does pass through cloth, you notice it or feel it, the tuggin action, no harm will happen if you are not apply much pressure since it'll slide in most of time if doll is position correctly.

Make sure to open vag opening where its Open like a O, prop open legs in air in bed, you'll notice its easier to insert dowel with cloth when its wet with soap, acts like lube. Takes a little practice to get her cavity straight. Some if not most dolls have a generic tunnel ribbed type cavity in which you can slide it right through easily. Takes a bit of positioning of legs/bendable back fowards or backwards.

Now if you have a doll with a squished together type vagina cavity, my 6YE doll has this. From what I can tell there is no end cap, you need to dig around with finger/cloth lubed, which is easy to do, you'll get the feel of her inside just by fingering around inside her, and extremely easy to clean if her design isnt too deep. Her anus is tight compared to others but same tunnel type, can use 1 finger prety easily clean out with cloth. Assuming most dolls use the same anus type of design vs vagina may very.

This method works great on zone(i have 2 with same design) silicone dolls, I'm assuming they all use the same generic tunnel ribbed type for vagina/anus design. This makes it easy with dowel+cloth, and to dry her out, its extremely easy to insert paper towel to dry her out effectively.

Minor note, when inserting towel on dowel, try to insert afterwards prety quick while wet, so its easier for lube action to insert, cause it will dry if take to long. Makes it easier to place towel in her. You can also push down on her lightly like her belly/vag region where the cavity connects with to attach any droplets to the towel if need to, don't really need to, it drys fairly easy with 1st insert try. Try not to leave cleaning cloth too wet and drippy, don't really need to flush her out with lot of water, cause the cloth will clean her easily. You can experiment with very wet, so towel inserts much easily with dowel, or if you use wringed out cloth with little water, makes it slightly harder with less water inside of her, you can dry her out either way easily with practice.

I'm on my 10th doll... And also another note I forget to add. Little dolls 3-4 foot range seem to have a smaller stretchable cavity fixed design, which is actually very easy to clean just with fingers/cloth alone and to dry her out with a paper towel with finger. These are easiest to clean.

I think thats about it, best I can sort out, if any questions, I can try my best to help out and respond. Wasnt sure how to go ab out format but just wanted to share, that its easy to own a fixed doll without any trouble of cleaning. Never really liked the insert design, to each their own.

INFORMATIONS