Starpery.com

How to modify a regular doll head to have elf ears?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
somethingrandom

How to modify a regular doll head to have elf ears?

Post by somethingrandom »

If I can't find the face I want with elf ears, like I'm looking for, would it be possible to modify a head and give it elf ears?
Permanent would be nice but not necessary, but I'd really like it if they looked natural when complete and not like prosthetics.
Would it be possible to seamlessly glue an appliance onto the end of the ear? Would I have to remold the whole ear some how? (Hope not, doubt I could do it).
Also I have little technical knowledge and would be doing this in my apartment so if it requires complex equipement or specialized ventilation, it probably wouldn't be viable for me.

If it's possible to even do this, would it be easier to do on a silicon or TPE doll?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: How to modify a regular doll head to have elf ears?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure, with the cost involved vs the result, yes their are both temp elf ears available for silicone and tpe and fabric gals.

But a professional looking job will be pricey unless you are a tpe bonding or hotwork wizard, or really tidy with tinting and using silpoxy type adhesives.

Or you could save up an buy the real deal
20181118_115905.jpg
20181118_115905.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 864 times
you would be more satisfied in the longterm with a realistic Eldar race princess!

Anung and Lori :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Anung Un Rama wrote: Or you could save up an buy the real deal
Anung and Lori :D
Cost wasn't the issue. Finding the right face is.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Gluing silicone ear extensions onto a silicone doll head is your best option IMO.
Silicone tint issue is your biggest hurdle assuming you are able to do the sculpting and mold making process.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe it would be smarter to make all dolls w/ elf ears and if a person doesn't want elf ears, they could just trim them. The clipped ears would not be perfect, but normal ears are usually covered by a wig anyway.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS